zyne
they/them

Old 02-19-2015, 05:54 AM

stop bullying me, dys. favourite my tab!!

i just.. make up a new age :p
hell i forget the age of my characters half the time! idk they have their own main stories but then there's different au's and relationships outside their canon (if you can call your own stuff canon lmao)
but i get what you mean haha. i'm just not a good owner!

mnem you're just cruel.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Ah. That's like having a blog then, bbr.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-19-2015, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
you can organize that stuff on wtfrpg?

you should fav Seito! Those of us who write like it! How else will we know you like us? I bookmark fics a lot, but usually if I'm in the middle of reading it or plan to read it at some later date.
But bookmarking things is basically sending it to the graveyard for me. I did go and organize them. But there's....so many things.
I know! It's so terrible of me. D: (Especially yeah I write and post stuff and love favs and reviews and yet I don't do them in return?! What is wrong with me?!) I suspect it has to do with the fact that I'm too trigger happy? I easily bookmark stuff but when I go back to reread it I ask why did I like it in the first place? Then I feel bad about unfaving stuff. OTL

I mean I know I wouldn't notice but argh. I'm such a hoarder of digital data.

It doesn't help that I do most of my reading on my phone or at work (and I try not to log into too many sites at work less they decide to block it... )

They're pitiful excuses. OTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyne View Post
i hate you, dys ):

i think i had a charahub but i wasn't really too fond of the layout :p may check out wtfrpg tho

ah yea, kat. i've lost so many characters from forgetting but i guess i'm just like.. well. there they go. guess i didn't care about them enough to record. anyway most of the times i end up doing a lot of doodles of the characters i like so i find them eventually!

seito... may i ask why youre capitalizing WORD.. i mean i'm loving the aesthetic of it all but i'm starting to think i havent been WORDING right this entire time
omfg that's so neat. im terrible at irl crafts! do you have any pics of them?
No idea? Habit I guess? D:

Not of Tai and Kari no. Haven't taken them yet (was gonna do one big group photo).

But the last origami piece I did was Baymax from Big Hero 6. You can see him here. Abstract Reality

I have a DA too but kinda gave updating that. OTL

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 05:59 AM

nope. its gone. GONE FOREVER.

I can find it again if I need it on Google its ok.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-19-2015, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Ah. That's like having a blog then, bbr.
True. It also reminds me that I need to finish up several new OCs profiles. *sighs as she adds it to the ever growing to do list*

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 06:02 AM

Seito: I understand the trigger happy part. I want to clean out of favs of some stuff a couple years old when I was young. But I need to reread it all first. I try to think a bit before I rashly fav something. It's why I have so few. But you can always fav and bookmark if you need to hoard!

Zyne: I guess I'm a little too serious about my writing and characters. If I don't think what I'm writing is the final story, like if I'm rping, I don't care about all the details. But it's good to keep track of them if the story lasts for years. Consistency's sake.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-19-2015, 06:05 AM

Yeah. I tend to fav the ones I read over and over again. Or try to? I mean the hard part becomes I liked it so much I have it memorized so... I don't need to fave it because I know where it is! I pretty much bookmark anything I like but haven't reread. I need to clean out my favs on my ff.net. I've the account for over 12 years and I cringe at some of the stories I faved. (They seemed so well written back then...)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 06:07 AM

Totally. I don't even know what some of the early things I faved are, but now that I'm a writer too, I feel so differently about it.

bbr: makes me glad I'm mostly writing fanfics right now. I don't need to keep up with my Ocs and profiles.

zyne
they/them

Old 02-19-2015, 06:08 AM

dys i'm not some young plaything that you can just *google*

seito
oh okay :p i was hoping for a lengthy explanation about the WORD doctrine but that works too
and that's really cool looking *-* how long did it take you?

nah, kat i think you're fine with that! like i said, i'm a terrible owner and i mostly write for fun anyway. i'm not aiming to get any of my novels published - the most i've done is won some writing contest stuff which i'm forced to participate in anyway so it's not a big deal to me. i end up rewriting plots of stories i've come up with and revamping characters at least once a year or every two years anyway since i'm so fickle with things haha

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 06:11 AM

:c I'm not the one that put you up, I just know how to find you!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 06:12 AM

Well guys, I think I'm about done for the night. Good bye ya'll! It's been a fun talk.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Quote:
Totally. I don't even know what some of the early things I faved are, but now that I'm a writer too, I feel so differently about it.

bbr: makes me glad I'm mostly writing fanfics right now. I don't need to keep up with my Ocs and profiles.
Agreed. I'm so much more picky about stories these days. I'll enjoy them but few I actually love.

Quote:
dys i'm not some young plaything that you can just *google*

seito
oh okay :p i was hoping for a lengthy explanation about the WORD doctrine but that works too
and that's really cool looking *-* how long did it take you?

nah, kat i think you're fine with that! like i said, i'm a terrible owner and i mostly write for fun anyway. i'm not aiming to get any of my novels published - the most i've done is won some writing contest stuff which i'm forced to participate in anyway so it's not a big deal to me. i end up rewriting plots of stories i've come up with and revamping characters at least once a year or every two years anyway since i'm so fickle with things haha
xD Well, I mean if you want to sit down and listen to it...

No idea. Two weeks or working off and on. I timed Kari's one that was roughly 5 hours or so. That's with the cutting mostly done and designed already planned.

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Zyne I am so unbelievably nice and you know it.

zyne
they/them

Old 02-19-2015, 06:20 AM

good night, kat!

i'm getting my name revoked from the internet. creeps like you dys...
actually one time this guy found me and then started finding my personal information and referencing it and it was terrible lmao
which is sad because i dont even use my legal name online

that's incredible though, seito. wtf. mad skills. do you do a lot of crafts?

mnem. .. look at your avi. you're evil >:v

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-19-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
good night, kat!

i'm getting my name revoked from the internet. creeps like you dys...
actually one time this guy found me and then started finding my personal information and referencing it and it was terrible lmao
which is sad because i dont even use my legal name online

that's incredible though, seito. wtf. mad skills. do you do a lot of crafts?

mnem. .. look at your avi. you're evil >:v
Yes? Haha. This was last year artist table at the local anime con.

The plushies and drawings on the side aren't mines (but friends) but ya. This changes every year. But magnets, buttons, pillows (but no pillows this year) Keychains (thinking of not bring the keychains though.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-19-2015, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Right now I only have a few I need to keep up with, but I'm wanting to try to write a novel based on my one OC and I have some other OCs that are also in that same world so I need to finish fleshing them out along with a couple new characters that will be brought into the story.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-19-2015, 10:46 AM

OH WOW! That is one inspiring collection!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 05:58 PM

Morning y'all. I slept for so many hours.

Finally sneaking this in. Imma gonna challenge you.
punch a dragon
references: Francis, Antonio(the standing one), & Gilbert/all three of them
scenario: Leaning against a railing, touching their cigarettes together. Like a kiss sorta
relationship: best friends/eventual lovers
other: Francis has some facial scruff I know you can’t see in that pic and just draw Toni in the clothes in the first pic without the apron. Thanks!

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 02-19-2015 at 06:49 PM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 07:49 PM

:U I wanna go to a con and buy a butt mousepad.

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2015, 07:52 PM

/Returns to thread.

Dystopia, you're everywhere today. :P (Or rather, you're stalking every place that offers art, I guess? XD)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 07:52 PM

8U ART.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
:U I wanna go to a con and buy a butt mousepad.
are you serious?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 07:58 PM

Dead serious.

I wish I could find a sexy one online, but most of 'em are female asses and I want a male one. :c.

I wonder if I can commission someone to make me one... hurr.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 07:59 PM

haha. Probably. You're special though...

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 08:02 PM

Ey I can appreciate dat fine ass. D: