floatingfaggot
stephanie rose.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:06 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong forum guys.

I just need a little bit of help.
Basically, I'm the best girlfriend in the whole world and I need you to ensure that I stay the best girlfriend in the whole world.

As well as a trip to Budapest, I've sorted my boyfriend out with a new website domain for his soon to be new blog.

We see a lot of live bands and he said he'd like to start reviewing them in a blog. (I'm a fashion/lifestyle blogger/photographer and get trips to music festivals sent to me, he normally helps me with the writing so this would be perfect for him!)

He always wears his denim levi jacket I got him for last years birthday. It's his 'Gig jacket' so I've bought him www.thejacket.co.uk *Not set up yet*

ANYWAYS, to the point of this thread.
I'm looking for somebody who would be able to create a digital drawing of the jacket I bought him so I can give it to him as a present :)

I'd like the jacket to be drawn like this, with it partly open so you can see inside.

But with his detailing, So the inside of the jacket is brown, orange and creme - Like this image

But with a cord collar like this one -

Sorry for the picture spam!
If you could leave examples and prices below that'd be fantastic! :)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-18-2017, 03:54 PM

Nephila: - is this something you can do? :) XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-18-2017, 04:52 PM

Interesting. However, I'm drowning in "art debt" I need to do for Mene as it is. It would depend on what floatingfaggot were looking to pay for me to decide if I was even interested.

The "present"appears to be a promotional bands page/blog. And as such Commercial Work. - not something I'd ever consider doing for mene gold/free.

Soft pass for me until more info about what they're offering is posted.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention Marina. :)