ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:09 AM

When Satoshi opened the someone ran into, and it looked like he was panicking and trying to hand him a hand full of money.

"Th... There's a succu... bus at the bar around the corner."

"Kaer'lic get the weapons we got a succubus."

Last edited by ZeroUltimate; 08-13-2009 at 05:17 AM..

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:14 AM

*lol wrong forum dude. the name for this one is Kaer'lic.*

"I've got mine. Where are yours?" He asked.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:19 AM

Satoshi walked back over to his desk and opened up the bottom drawer. Pulled out his two guns and put them in there holster's on the back of his pants.

"Got'em lets go."

Satoshi walked out the front door and waited for his partner.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:30 AM

Kaer'lic pulled out his duel scimitars and inspected them carefully as he walked out of the shop. After replacing them he pulled out his concealed magnum, he called it Yokai Taijiya, which translated directly to 'Demon Slayer' in english.

Putting the gun back, he walked outside with Satoshi and waited for him to close the door and lock it.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:32 AM

After Satoshi had locked up they headed to the bar.

"Finally our first bounty, but why did it have to be a succubus. Such beauty just to be killed."

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:38 AM

Kaer'lic looked at him with confusion. "You sound upset about killing a creature as vile as a succubus. Be happy, one more of them wiped off the face of the earth." Kaer'lic grinned at his own comment.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:41 AM

"Yeah, I guess your right. There is one problem though. How the hell are we gonna find this thing."

Satoshi looked at Kaer'lic as they entered the bar.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:44 AM

"Well, the guy seemed pretty scared and knew there was a succubus, that means it isn't very well hidden or no one would have noticed it's presence." Kaer'lic explained.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:46 AM

"Alright, then lets have a few drinks and look for a soul sucking demon."

Satoshi walked up to the bar and ordered two shots.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:50 AM

"You know, you could order something for me instead of getting two shots for yourself. Jerk." He looked at the bartender and asked for a bottle of what seemed to be a strange green-glowing liquid. "YES! The hard stuff."

He began gulping it down eagerly.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 05:52 AM

Satoshi slapped Kaer'lic in the back of the head.

"The other shot was for you."

So he drank one and handed the other to Kaer'lic.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 06:03 AM

"Oh......well.....NOW I HAVE TWO!! HEHEHE." He laughed maniacally.

Unfortunately, Kaer'lic was completely drunk at this point. He didn't need the other shot at all.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 06:08 AM

Satoshi was shaking his head, embarrassed about his partner, he was now regretting that they went into the bar instead of waiting outside. He decided to keep an out for their target for a while.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 06:17 AM

"That's *hic* it right there!" Kaer'lic pointed to a gorgeous young female sitting across the bar.

"That's her right there! *hic* Let's go ge *hic* get her." He got up from his seat but immediately fell to the floor.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 AM

Satoshi got up pulling out one of his guns and aimed it at the young women.

"Get up slowly and put your hands in the air!"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 06:59 AM

Username: fally_13
Name: Daphne
Race: Nymph
Personality/Bio: not much is known about her she is an insomniac
Powers/Weapons: powers Poison generation, water breathing, super intellience, telepath
weapons cross bow, powers
Appearance:

Last edited by fally_13; 08-17-2009 at 06:55 AM..

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2009, 01:44 PM

skeith entered the bar. "well, looks like i came at just the right time. but don't you think you hunters are in the wrong bar?"

Sweety D Lux
Sweet Luxy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweety D Lux

Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 PM

Luxy looked at the hunter pointing the gun in her direction, and stood from her bar stool slowly, as he commanded. But quicker than his eyes could follow, she was standing mere inches from him, her face so close she could feel his warm breath. Her crimson eyes flickered to a more human green, and she murmured softly, so that only he could hear, using her magic to make her words seem more and more beautiful. "You wouldn't be pointing that gun at little ol' me, now, would you?" She asked, using a finger to push the barrel of the gun down before the door to the Demon Bar burst open, and she glanced over to see the commander of the Army of the Shadows standing there, staring at the human bounty hunters in the demon-exclusive bar. "We were just having some fun, weren't we doll?" She asked, running a finger down the human's face, barely touching his skin.

skeiththevamp
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2009, 04:35 PM

"now now, don't stop the fun just cuase i showed up." skeith looked at the bounty hunter and said " i must say you and your uh partner got guts. starting a bounty buisness in the middle of a war like this." he looked down and nudged Kaer'lic with his foot

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:36 PM

Kear'lic stared up at the woman from the floor and said, "You *hic* got it all wrong la *hic* lady. Your tricks don't work on us *hic*. He he. I'm not even half human. *hic* This is a dark elf you're looking at." Kaer'lic said as he pointed to himself.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM

Username: Chocolate Clouds
Name: Melrose Ruxandra
Race: Vampire
Personality/Bio: Melrose was just 7 when she supposedly "died" but was saved when an unknown vampire bit her and turned her into a vmapire too. She grew up very sheltered from the rest of the world, and doesn't really have anything against humans and thinks killing them is wrong, but still joined the vampire side of the war anyways. Melrose cares deeply for her friends and can be shy, but she is very friendly and nice.
Powers/Weapons: Controls fire, kill, bring alive, or create any plants just by touching it with her hands, manipulates roses with deadly thorns, and she prefers to use her powers over weapons, so she simply uses a katana and senbon, all of which are covered in the same poison as her rose thorns
Appearance:

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM

"Hey *hic* man.....do you mind? I am....*hic* trying to relax down...*hic*...here. Can't do th*hic* that if you keep tou*hic* touching me." Kaer'lic rolled over and stood up. He wandered over to the succubus.

"You know, if you weren't completely evil and suck people's *HIC* souls out....I may wanna *hic* do things *hic* to........" He never got to finish the thought, for he vomited all over the succubus.

Chocolate Clouds
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 05:58 PM

Melrose trailed into the bar behind Skeith. Normally, he wouldn't have let her go into places like that, but she was bored and had nothing better to do. She cast her scarlet red eyes curiously on the two bounty hunters, and twirled a piece of her chestnut hair between her fingers. Melrose smiled softly at the two, despite that fact that they were suppose to be the "enemies." When on of them threw up, her hand twitched slightly with disgust, so she turned to look at Skeith, wondering what he would do.

ZeroUltimate
Ark Angel

Old 08-13-2009, 06:05 PM

"Listen lady, I don't know who you think you are but as long as I'm half demon your tricks only take half effect."

Satoshi grabbed the succubus's arm turning her around and putting the gun to the back of her head.

Ginger Knight
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 06:10 PM

.....*hic*....."Oh that tasted awful...but I feel much better." Kear'lic looked at the two new people in the bar. "Well hello there. I....am Kaer'lic. What may I ask is your name?" He asked the both of them.