Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-03-2009, 03:44 AM

Lets get some action going on! I'll need some help to keep this going. PM me if you want to join! We're getting a bit full. :D

Selk; Selk, matron mother of the Toshiba household.

Fayne, weapon master of the Toshiba house.

Marr, tracker for Toshiba house.

Alexa, young matron of the Vai'on household.

Sophie, elf intruder.

Vik; Vik, half-breed loyal to the Toshiba household.

Kiric, assassin for the Vai'on house.

Holly, vampire who has become attached to Fayne.

Alex, Holly's lost love.

The inn's wooden floors creaked loudly every time someone shifted their position, harsh voices filled the air. Smoke and the smell of liquor filtered through the air, and the glow of the warm fire lit the room enough to illuminate the bar full of ruffians and cutthroats, thieves and brigands. In the darkened corner farthest from the loose wooden door, a cloaked figure sat huddled away from contact with the other patrons of the inn.
Violet eyes glowed beneath the heavy cowl, pale white hair slipped about a slender face as the woman shifted slightly to avoid the drunkard that stumbled past her booth. The shadows seemed to decorate the female, and if one looked long enough, you could see the expression of disgust that she had plastered on her sullen face.

She had long been waiting. And she grew weary of such foolishness. If her chosen contact did not arrive soon, she would just leave without them. After all, the woman had work to do, and time would not allow her to put it off much longer. Selk glared at the door with hatred, knowing that she would be twisting in a fit of rage if she had to wait much longer.

Last edited by Esmme; 12-17-2010 at 09:18 AM..

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM

(( This one took me some time to think of, but I think I managed to get a decent idea for this one without making it seem identical to the other ;D ))

The man stumbled into the bar, he was unsure on whether to make sure or not. This could be dangerous, yet it could help him. He walked down the aisle with uncertainty, the drunks fumbling for more drinks but most glasses seen were already violently taken away from their owner and emptied. Keeping his head down, he quickly moved forward to the booth that he was meant to meet someone, and his ears twitched nervously. He wondered if the person knew about his secret, surely it was obvious, after all, his family was killed by them. Them, being humans, and him being... well, werewolf. At this point in time, humans have now isolated werewolves and are trying to kill all they can find, and since the decision has been made, he had stayed into hiding. He was still unsure about how this person knew about him, and whether the person he was meeting was going to do anything to him. Walking into the booth, he looked at the woman that stood before him.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM

Holly walked into the bar. She was looking for her friend. He seemed to enjoy drinking. Holly notice a funny smell lingering in the bar. It didn't smell of liquor it smelled like....'What is that?' Holly wondered. She couldn't quite put a name to the smell. He sense of smell was to great to be able to narrow it down to the one. She followed the smell through the bar and came to a hult right before a booth with a cloked woman and a man. "Werewolf!" She muttered amazed. Normally a vampire could figure that out right away, amazed she sat in the booth right behind them. Ready to listen in on whatever they said. Holly looked around scanning the room checking to see if anyone noticed her come in. All the people were much to drunk to see her bright red eyes stood out in contrast with her super pale skin an really blonde hair. She smiled and leaned back against the wall the booth was attached to focusing on what the two were saying, or going to say.

{This is a cool way to start a role play!}

Esmme

Old 11-03-2009, 08:49 PM

((Hello you two. :D Lets see what we can do with this thing. ^_^))

Selk regarded the man that stood before her, knowing very well what he was. "I have heard much about you," she said, keeping her voice low. "We have to talk."
The cloaked woman motioned toward the chair in front of her table slowly, and her jet-black hand clenched into a fist as she suffered from impatience. "Sit, male," she hissed, glaring at the werewolf. Her violet eyes flashed with anger, and she adjusted her seat to lean on her elbows. Inspecting her black gauntlets, the elven woman growled a sigh of unhappiness. She hated being surrounded by the city ruffians; the fact that she had to deal with this man was saying she was low in position. She would obtain a higher position, no matter what it cost her.

((Do any of you know what 'drow' (or 'Dark Elves') are?))

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 PM

(( Not really no... if you don't mind me saying. Would you explain? ))

The man sat with no further hesitance and listened to the woman intently, before being distracted by something he wasn't sure of, just something that he didn't feel comfortable with. Shifting in his seat, he grunted. He picked up the smell alright, but the smell was so familiar he couldn't place it. Scanning the crowd his eyes readjusted to the small lighting in the bar, and above the stench of liquor, the smell was of a vampire. A vampire! A vampire? Why would such a thing be interested in him? Vampires hated him, werewolves, of all creatures, he wondered what the vampire was doing here. They were far too clever to ever start drinking, much less get drunk.
Glancing back at the woman, he scanned her features. "What have you heard?" he asks, leaning in finding himself keen to know. Before he knows what he's doing, he's asking another three questions before he braces himself.
"What are you going to do with me?"
"How does this help you?"
"What do you know??"
He slouches in his seat and gives his apologies, glancing once more at the crowd and spotting the vampire almost immediately. His eyes warily waltz back to the ladies.

Esmme

Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 PM

((Drow, or Dark Elves, are evil elves that live in pure darkness... underground. They are disgustingly obsessed with power and torture, and have loyalty to no one. The elves are ruled by 'Matron's' which are female, and the male's are treated as fodder. So yeah... if you have any questions about them, I'll do my best to answer. :D))

Selk listened to the man's questions, questioning if she should respond to them. Usually male's didn't get such equal treatment, but this once... she'd have to bend.
"Your first question: what am I going to do with you?" the dark elf smirked at the man sitting in front of her. "To put it bluntly, I'm going to use you." Selk smiled to herself as she continued. "How does this help me? I am gaining power with you - you're strong enough, dear." The woman lowered her voice drastically. "And what do I know? You are a wolf in human form." She laughed. "Is there anything else you want to know, male?"
She tried to ignore the way his eyes flickered to a woman at the bar made the drow grumble under her breath. His full attention needed to be on her. Under the table she swiftly slammed her boot down on top of the man's foot.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 PM

The man gulped and he thought, trying to keep his mind clear. She wanted to use him for power, and knew his secret. Was there a deal he was able to make for her not to speak? Perhaps that's why she is here. Looking once more at the vampire, the man drone's out all his surroundings and focuses on the lady, much less leans in as he feels her foot kick him in warning.
He shook his head at her question. "Talk." he says, and he's leaning on the table, listening full ears. Here and now is what will decide his fate, his there and after.

(( I have no questions until now. I will ask when I need to though (: ))

Esmme

Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM

Selk nodded in approval when the wolf turned his attention back to her. "From this point on," she purred, "if you want your identity to remain a secret, to be kept safe from this city... you will do whatever I tell you to do."
The elf's purple eyes gleamed as she scooted along the booth to sit beside the werewolf, leaning in to whisper into his ear. "You are going to help me whether you like it or not. It's a pity you sought me out." She let out a bark of laughter as she leaned forward onto the table, resting her cloaked head on her black leathered arms. "Mmm. For now, you will be my best friend. And you will obey everything I tell you to do, male."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 01:22 AM

Holly forgot the lady talking didn't know she was there and said "Why do you call him Male he has a name you know." Then instantly covered her mouth. She scrunched up on the seat hoping to dissappear. The people mostlikely could hear her it wasn't like she talked quietly. She took a deep breath ready to face whatever the woman was and the werewolf. 'Oh what the heck' She thought and poped her had up over the bench. "What the heck do you need to use a were......um that thing for?" She asked amused. "And what makes you think I won't tell people about it." She looked away fom the lady and glared at the werewolf. "Has anyone ever told you how bad you smell?" She pointed out.

Esmme

Old 11-04-2009, 03:32 AM

The dark elf grinned. "And I thought no one else had noticed," she chuckled. "I really don't care if you give his identity away." Lifting herself up off the tabletop, she inspected her black nails intently. Selk motioned to the seat beside her, asking the vampire to join them. "The reason I'm using him? Because I can manipulate such a creature into doing my bidding without much consequence."
Glancing at the werewolf, who was watching with a strange expression on his face, Selk brushed some of her white hair back into her hood. "So, my little wolf, what is your name?" She completely turned her attention away from the woman beside her and let her purple eyes drift over the man's face. Her black fingers twitched on the wooden table, and her leg bounced up and down impatiently. Every second she wasted was one second closer to her matron figuring out what was going on. She needed to hurry this up if she was to succeed in gaining power in her house: the Toshiba House would do well under her leadership.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2009, 09:37 AM

This was all going too fast, suddenly Dante was looking from one woman to another, fighting for power over himself. He looked at one, and looked at the other, what was happening? This was not supposed to be happening, it wasn't part of the plan. He puts a smile on his face, merely to show any sign of reaction beside the rage that was bubbling in his very lungs. He listens to them but does not speak, until the woman addresses him.
"Yes.. I do have a name." he manages to choke out, gritting his teeth. "Dante." he says, and looks at either one of them, "Will I have to be kept in the dark?" he asks metaphorically.
Dante thinks carefully, he'd rather die than do the ladies bidding, but then again, it depends on what it is. Although, at this moment, he isn't quite sure this is negotiable... snarling under his breath he glares at both ladies, ready to rip the vampire open at her unnecessary comment.
"Same to you, so shut your mouth." he snaps unpolitely, despite the situation, Dante doesn't realize that these two ladies can shout out his secret this moment and be done for, but on the other hand, they wouldn't do that. He can feel that one of ladies is hungry for power, almost willing to do anything to get this power, but he cannot exactly tell why. He was uncertain on what to do, he was aware that if he gave in, the rest of his life he'd be a slave to this lady, and by the looks of her, he wasn't very willing to.
"Give me a reason why I want to accept this offer of yours.." he says, and adds quickly, "Besides the fact that you can spread the secret." He says this quietly, as if almost ashamed to be admitting such a thing. You fool Dante! You could have pretended you weren't such a creature! Jesus, how am I going to get out of this one? he thinks worriedly.

Esmme

Old 11-04-2009, 06:30 PM

Selk listened to Dante with a strange smile on her face. He obviously didn't want to be put in this situation. "Give you another reason?" she purred, tilting her cloaked head to look at him. "You can live your life in peace, little wolf." The drow lifted an armored hand and pulled out a small scroll. Unrolling the parchment, she pushed it toward the werewolf. "You, male, can live in a place where no one will find you. And if they do, they will avoid you."
A dancing flicker of amusement crossed the woman's violet eyes as she watched the man intently, waiting for his reaction.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2009, 08:27 PM

Holly stuck her toung out at the werewolf and watched the lady. She smiled and decided she liked the lady. A woman who knew she had power and did something with it.
(adding another person....just so u know)
"Hello little Mis Vampira." A voice said from behind her. Holly looked back to see a werewolf she knew her whole life. His name was Alex. Holly smiled and motioned for him to come see what was going on. "I know that kid." Alex muttered in her ear. Holly and Alex were friends way back before they were changed. Holly loved Alex as much as any 18 year old could love someone. Alex was tall with black hair and bright blue eyes. You couldn't possably miss him.

Alex had came to Holly when people started killing werewolfs. Of corse Holly thought Alex was dead but that didn't matter he was here and she had a reason for him to stay. Holly smiled and turned back to watch the other two. Alex's eyes were on the werewolf and hollys were on the womans. The both were enjoying this way to much.

Esmme

Old 11-05-2009, 03:17 AM

Selk glanced at the newcomer, curious as to why the vampire and her friend would listen in. It didn't involve them... if they were careful, it wouldn't involve them at all. She then turned her gaze back to her 'prey'.
"Do you accept my," the dark elf paused, licking her lips, "... 'offer'?"
She kept her purple eyes locked on Dante, scrutinizing his every movement hungrily. Selk reached forward to tap the man's nose, anxious for his slow reply.

Last edited by Esmme; 11-05-2009 at 03:19 AM..

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2009, 09:21 AM

Dante looks at all these people. Soon a fairy would appear, being the other woman's best friend! Where were all these people coming from? Dante gulped as the woman continued where she'd left, finally asking if he were to accept her offer. Dante began shaking his head, before stopping. "Give me a night. We meet here." he says, and looks at the other two visitors. He knew the werewolf from somewhere, did they meet?
He squints as he looks at the man's face. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he asks, racking his brain for some kind of answer. Perhaps... he had hidden with this werewolf once, to hide from the humans. He wasn't sure.

Esmme

Old 11-05-2009, 06:28 PM

Selk sighed dramatically, and then slipped underneath the table and out the other side. "Fine," she said, "I'll meet you here tomorrow at dusk."
The dark elf brushed herself off briskly and adjusted her armored gauntlets before tightening her hood about her black face. Without saying anything to the others, the drow headed outside, quickly flitting through the shadows. She was almost relieved that Dante would answer her later - she didn't have the time to sit there waiting if all he was going to do was delay! The sun was on it's way, and Selk couldn't be outside when it rose. Her violet eyes were far to sensitive for the surface world's harsh light. After all, drow were used to complete darkness.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-05-2009, 08:34 PM

Holly looked from Dante to Alex she wondered if he really did know him. Alex slipped out of his seat an sat across from Dante in the seat the lady just left. "Yes you do know me." Alex said. Holly moved and shoved him over so she could fit in the bench. Holly looked at the werewolf kindly, well as kindly as she could which wasn't very kind. "Are you really coming back here?" She asked. Holly had other questions too but Alex covered her mouth. "Your Dante right?" Alex asked.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM

Dante watched as the woman left and the others replaced her. "Where do I know you from then?" he asks quizzically. The expression on Holly's face was rather unnerving, as though she was trying not to wave her hand in front of her nose and be mean to him but it was really hard. Dante tried not to take notice of it.
The fact that the werewolf knew his name was rather irritating, and nodding, he searched for the man's name. After a minute of thinking, he remembered, and with a smile, asks, "You're Alex aren't you?"
He thinks... "Hey, I think we've met.. before... werewolves..." he says, muttering more to himself than to Alex. "Is that right?"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM

"Well yeah a while ago we were hiding for a few months together." Alex said simply. Holly looked over at him. She never could believe humans could hate them. Werewolfs normally seemed really nice. Holly smiled this time widly at Dante. She knew he had to be good if alex knew him. "I was looking for Holly at the time. I think I told you all about her." Alex said. "Well except for the.....ummm" He pause and Holly showed her fangs. "Yeah I didn't know that at the time." He finished matter of factly. Alex stopped talking. "Are you really going to do what she says?" Holly asked again. She was starting to ignore his smell like she had for alex. It was much easier for her to pay attention to him. Holly leaned up against alex and glanced out the window. The sun was starting to rise. She couldn't leave here anytime soon. She focused back on Dante.

Esmme

Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 AM

((You two go ahead and get to know one another. :D Selk can't come back until dusk, or sometime thereafter. Hey all! Good to have you!))

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2009, 07:46 PM

(( Ok! I'll try and make it go faster so you can come back in (: ))

Dante gasped. "How could I have forgotten!" he exclaims in astonishment. "How are you doing? I'm guessing you've done well the last few months we went different directions." he says with a smile, noticing without having to look twice that Holly was getting accustomed to him. He relaxed slightly, it was like being with old pals, he had hardly any left. He wasn't allowed to be near humans, and his family was killed. He didn't have anyone to go to.
"Yeah yeah I slightly remember you did." he says with a small grin, looking at alex with the sort of raised eyebrows and go-for-it look.
At the question of Holly who had kept quiet for a while, he suddenly began to feel a little nervous. "Well see... I dont think I will, but... I dont know. She doesn't seem like a good person..." he says, gulping as he looks at either one of them. "You know what I mean?" he asks, wondering if its just him being a little chicken with all this.
"What would you do?" he asks both, sitting back in his seat a little too tensely.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-06-2009, 09:59 PM

"I would....." Alex started then stopped to think. He was stumped. "I um....I'd see what she wants you to do." He smiled not really wanting to think about it. He looked over at Holly with a bit of a worried look. Holly smiled at him and placed her hand inside of his slightly squeezing it but not letting go. "I would run and scream but thats just me." Holly said almost laughing. "Alex and I will stay close by. If you need somewhere to go I'm here." She was getting as tense as Dante looked. She didn't like the way that lady sounded.

Alex didn't say anything to holly about her offer. Of corse her house was huge and they could deffinatly share the space with him. Alex wasn't really happy about it, he loved his alone time with Holly. "Holly's going to stay here with you and I'm going to go home. I cant risk that lady knowing about me." Alex said letting go of holly's hand and putting an arm around her.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 11-07-2009, 02:05 AM

The tavern door opened, and woman hidden below a dark cloak stepped in. Her hair was red, but a red so dark that it could easily be mistaken for black. Vivid blue eyes stared out of a slightly tanned face, and she walked over to the bar with a step that spoke of a warrior.

She ordered a glass, glancing around as she did so. Her scent, if one could smell it, spoke of dark caves and reptiles, with a heavy dose on fire in it. She took her drink, walking over to the fire to lean against the wall next to it.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM

Hollys eyes flashed up to another lady in a dark cloke who had just walked into the tavern. Holly ghasped and turned looking away. She leaned into alex and tried to focus on Dante. The lady smelled funny, it wasn't a normal smell and her cloke also wasn't normal. It smelled as if she lived in a cave. Alex glanced over to the door as the lady walked in. He smiled as Holly leaned into him. Alex was almost positive that the lady was harmless. He waved at her to come over and sit after she had ordered her drink. Holly wanted to kill Alex when she saw who he was waving at. She turned her head and glared at him.

{HOLA! lol welcome. You get to make something exciting happen now :D}

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 PM

Dante heard their piece of advice. He was pretty sure he was going to decline her offer, but he would go with Alex's idea and ask what he'd have to do if he accepted. Dante nodded at what Alex said, it seemed explanable, however, the lady had already seen Alex enough to know his face. Surely he can't run anymore..?
Dante frowned, but before he could ponder on it further, a suspicious smell filled the tavern and Dante looked around, spotting the lady in the strange cloak order a drink. Before he knew it, Alex was waving her over. What was happening?
"Who is that?" he whispers, staring at Alex.