Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-25-2010, 01:56 AM

GET US OUT.

People all around the world wanted magic,anyone woud pay billions even just for a servant that has powers.So slave traders decided to stake out places everywhere around the world,slowly finding them as quickly as possible and taking them to there dark trade room full of cages until a Master comes to take them.Since this takes place during times when slavery was wrong in the North they decided to take all the slaves to the south to there slave trade area.If you weren't bought within a few days you were murdered brutally.This is when it becomes your story..

Rules:

No cybering
No god modding,I am the god here >:3 And so is Ameika and babyangel
You cant get out of your cage unless the handler gets you out
Your limited to one power and you can be any race
,unless your half of something and half of the other.
Form:

Played by:
Name:
Pic:

Accepted character:

Played by: Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Scarlett Divine
Handler,slave or Master: Slave
Pic:

Name: Drake Vladimir
Handler,slave or Master: Handler
Pic:

Name: Cole Brandon Divine
handler,slave or master: Slave
Pic:
((Katies brother))

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYeen
Played by: OnYeen
Name: Claire
Pic:

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-11-2010 at 01:24 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-25-2010, 02:17 AM

Accepted Profiles

Played by: Ameika
Name: Lyna Lunair
Pic:

Played by: Ameika
Name: Hotaru
Handler, slave or Master: ?
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35
Played by: Daeman35
Name: Nile Davies
Handler,slave or Master: Slave/handler
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme

Played by: Esmme
Name:"L" is also known as Laiden. And this is just thrown in there for laughs. :XD
Handler, slave or Master: Slave
Pic: (Besides the ones up above)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
Played by: Esmme
Name: Payne
Handler, slave or Master: Handler . . . of sorts.
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyangel
Played by:babyangel
Name:Lily Smith
Handler,slave or Master:slave
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
Played by: kionaredhawk
Name: Kiona Reden
Handler,slave or Master: Master
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35
Played by: Daeman35
Name: Cora
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
Played by: kionaredhawk
Name: Jerrian Harpy
Pic:
Him and Kiona are brother and sister, just born to two different mothers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto
im not sure if we're supposed to pm profiles or to who

Played by:Kiyoto
Name:Vincent
Handler,slave or Master: slave
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Played by: blueblackrose
Name: Tabitha Jenkins
Pic:

Name: Jake Hart
Pic:
Quote:
Played by: Kiyot
Name:Avion
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Isabella
Handler,slave or Master: slave
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Anointed
Played by:Kings Anointed
Name:Damian
Power: Ability to shrink self, objects on his person, and sometimes other people
Handler,slave or Master:slave
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriXAngu
Played by: Dimitri X Angu
Name: Shino
Pic:

Played by: Dimitri X Angu
Name: Mai
Pic:
Quote:
Played by: Kiyoto
Name: Mitsukai (Angel)
Pic:
Ability: Creates things out of aura ((life force energy))
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Name: Maiara Kingsley
Handler,slave or Master: Freed Slave
Pic:

Maiara works for Kiona and Jerrian. She normally works with the horses, but puts her creative talents to work by helping with the landscaping and decorating around the estate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine View Post
Played by:Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Alexander Joshua
Handler,slave or Master: none
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheart9505
Played by:darkheart9505
Name:Ice Darkstorm
Pic:
ability:control of water
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam
Played by: Silverbeam
Name: Lial Robbins
Pic:
Personality: He is all manners and politeness up front but really he is a sadistic greedy and perverted jerk. He loves rarity and loves control.
Background: orphaned was raised in some gangs. He was able to gain some money by a rare chance of a stolen item he sold. He then started his freak show.
Occupation: Owner and Ring master of the Hearts Delight Circus and show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Ivanov
Played by: Amelia Ivanov
Name: Amelia Ivanov
Pic:
Ability: She can inflict intense amounts of pleasure or pain merely by touch or thought.
Personality: Rather pleasant and enjoyable company, Amelia has a sadistic and greedy side that has given her a reputation as someone that you do not want as an enemy... or even a friend for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Ivanov
Played by: Amelia Ivanov
Name: Ritsuka
Handler,slave or Master: Slave to Amelia Ivanov
Pic:

Last edited by Kilia; 05-26-2010 at 03:00 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-26-2010, 12:17 AM

OPEN ;3

Katie Scarlett sat in her cold,dark cage after she had woken up a few minutes ago.She sat there holding her knees up to her chest and peering out of the small lines in the cage.She crawled up to the front of the cage and put her hand to one of the bars."Their lucky I can't get out of this cage or I'd be ripping them limb from limb."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-26-2010, 01:14 AM

"Your lucky that you haven't been here long." the paled haired girl whispered low enough for only the slaves could hear. She was the oldest female in the group for now and she has seen some things, and exsperience some things that would break many people, she tugged at the collar around her neck. after a bit she adjustted how she was sitting, trying to get more comfortable in the cage she was in. she could her screaming comming from another room, she flinched a little, it was always tough for the ones who put up fight, they never lived long.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-26-2010, 01:29 AM

Katie Scarlett <3

Katie heard the girl speak and turned her head,looking around for her."Yes..I am quite lucky I haven't been in here long..but I have gone threw a great deal of things on the way."
She said,putting her hand outside of the bars,only for a moment before they were slapped back in.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-26-2010, 01:43 AM

~-Laiden-~

At the sound of yet another scream, a small whimper came from a cage not far from the other's. Laiden, also known as L, was curled against the bars, his slate-gray eyes squeezed shut. Just listening to the women speak made him yearn to be outside of his prison . . . but he wasn't stupid enough to try. Not again.
Shuddering in his thin clothing, L ignored the fringe of dark hair that slipped into his face. Every time one of the others spoke, he looked to see who was speaking . . . and memorized their faces the instant he lay eyes on them. Shivering again, the youth wrapped his slender arms about his form, trying in vain to keep warm.
"Cold," he whispered to no one in particular, sniffing slightly. He hated it here. Yet there was nothing he could do about it. Settling down against the bars behind him, L let his head rest into the corner.
Another day goes by.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-26-2010, 01:51 AM

Katie looked up hearing a boy speak about...being cold?She looked over until she saw a boy resting his head against the bars of the corner of his cage.She was taught to be polite though so she said nothing..though she felt sorry for the boy and everyone in here.She was in a dress when the people came and took her.She looked at the long scratch up her leg and recalled the pain it had brought.She sighed and sang quietly under her breath.It calmed her,she fluttered her eyes shut and laid back in her cage,putting her foot as high as she could to try to touch the ceiling.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-26-2010, 02:00 AM

"We all been through alot some more than others, some worse than others........" she whispered to were her voice was barely audiable to anyone, she looked over at the male that had spoken saying he was cold, she felt bad. She could help him if she wouldn't get beatten for using her power. She listened to the screaming and some of the crying that was comming from the other room. It caused her to cry, her tears burnning her skin like always, she hide in the darkest corner of her cage, keeping her emerald green eyes downcast as is proper for a slave.

Esmme

Old 03-26-2010, 02:07 AM

Laiden lifted his head again, crawling to the opposite corner of his cave. He was just where he could reach out and brush a bit of Lyna's sleeve. Without thinking of the consequences, he did so, his fingers just able to touch her. "Don't cry," L whispered, a blank expression on his face. Glancing over to the girl that was singing quietly, the youth blinked in her direction. "Pretty," he breathed, his hand still outstretched to Lyna's sleeve.
Rarely did he speak in more than a few words, perhaps a sentence. Shivering slightly, he let his dark eyes move to the girl he was trying to touch.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-26-2010, 02:26 AM

Lyna smiled softly at the one everyone called L, she wiped her tears away just because of him. "Thank you." she whispered softly to him, she streatched her unnatrually warm hand out and brushed his finger tips. Unlike everyone else she was always burnning up, most believe it is because she is sick but in truth she was always like this. She saw a handler comming towards them, she pushed his hand away, not wantting him to get hurt. The handler stompped onto her hand before she could pull it back into the cage, groundding his heel into it, she bite her lip in pain, not wantting to give him the satafaction of pulling a scream of pain from her. After a while of not getting what he wanted, he stompped onto her hand one last time before moving to check the other slaves, tears were streaming down her face, she pulled her hand back in to see that some of her fingers were broken. Still bitting her lip, she ripped some of her dress of and re-set her fingers, tieing them in place ith the strip of cloth she now had.

Last edited by Kilia; 03-26-2010 at 03:55 AM..

Esmme

Old 03-26-2010, 02:49 AM

He enjoyed the warmth of her fingertips, and the smallest hint of excitement entered his features when they touched. Then she forced his hand away. L watched Lyna sadly, withdrawing his hand when she pushed it away. His blank expression stayed in place as he watched Lyna's hand in silence, pulling his arm to wrap it about him once again. Cruel. That was a mild way of explaining what just happened. More silence filled his cage as he blankly observed Lyna set her fingers.
Leaning back against his corner again, Laiden wondered when his master would retrieve him. It was driving him absolutely insane to be in here . . . alone. Cold, alone . . . two things he hated most. If there was someone else in his cage, he might be able to handle it. But there wasn't. Just the touch from Lyna was addictive. L thought about reaching out to her again, but didn't want her to get hurt because of him.
His gray eyes flit to the top of his prison, and he shivered once again.
"When?" Laiden whispered to himself, closing his eyes. When will they come? He yearned to be free of this feeling - being alone. Cut off from others. It made him feel terrible, even knowing there were people all about him. But between being cold and alone, L couldn't choose which made him feel worse.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-26-2010, 04:44 AM

She moved to wards the side of her cage closest to L, a weak smile on her face as she looked at him, the light hit her face just right to so the tear trails that were now scars. She cradled her broken hand to her chest, as she tried to get comfortable. "Don't worry, i am fine. I actually got off light than what i should have." she spoke softly to him, kindness, it was suppose to be humorous but it came out humorless. She looked at him with her emerald green eyes, trying to figure out what was so different about him, the music comming from the other girl was almost soothing. She had been here longer than most, she had a few masters that were very cruel, thats putting it kindly, she had been through more than she wantted to think about. It seemed her power attracted the worst masters ever, the other few who she had talked to about thier old masters weren't as bad as her old masters. She noticed that the screaming in the other room had stopped, that meant either the slave had died or someone bought her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-27-2010, 12:24 AM

Katie heard them talking and looked at the marks on her wrists from the chains she had to wear on her way here.She sighed heavily and pushed back her black bangs.She sat up and looked out of the bars to stick her hand out.The light on her hand from the ceiling of the building felt warm and calmed her a little.She was still very anxious about everything going on.But she was not one to cry..of course she wanted to.But she always hid her feelings behind what she called her mask.Behind her mask she hid her thoughts,feelings,and regrets.There was always something bad that happened that she could blame herself for,to regret was something she despised but she did it all the time.She regretted not trying hard enough to fight back when the people came to try to take her.She regretted a lot of things,but didn't like to talk about it.She looked down at her bloody ankle and put her hand on the wound so her cold hands would somehow make the burning calm.

Esmme

Old 03-27-2010, 01:51 AM

Laiden merely listened to what Lyna had to say, keeping his gaze locked on the ceiling. The less he saw, the better. The less he saw, the less he would remember. The youth shuddered as he noticed the silence that seemed to throb all about them, and the pale boy closed his eyes. The instant he did, a memory from that evening made him start.

"Stop that!" L was slapped to the ground, and he grit his teeth against the pain. "Learn your place, slave!"

Rubbing his arms to keep warm, L shivered at the thought. He remembered everything. Every detail - the look on his master's face, the small rip in his sleeve, the color of the floor beneath them. Everything. It was like having a constant recording going on in his head that he couldn't shut down . . . and could look back upon whenever called for.
That evening he'd been released from his cage for the first time in a few days . . . and he couldn't help it. With his hatred for being alone came a yearning to be with others. So he . . . well, clung to them like life itself. Laiden had not let go of his master . . . and he was punished for his "out of place" behavior.
Thin hand clenching the bar beside him, Laiden glanced at the two cages on either side of him. Katie and Lyna, though he didn't know their names. The slender youth's gray eyes moved to Lyna's fingers, instantly memorizing their wrapped appearance . . . and mentally sketching them out on a blank canvas. Lost in his own world for a while, he remained in the corner of his cage, his free hand grasping the bars beside him with the other tucked close to his chest to keep warm.

((Do we even have any "masters"? :lol:))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-27-2010, 01:57 AM

((No one wants to be one xD))

Katie pushed back her black hair and laid in the corner of her cage.She was bored out of her mind here and the only thing to do was think of home.Or..what it was like before she was taken of course.She closed her eyes feeling the painful reminders of regret and felt warm tears going down her pale face.

Esmme

Old 03-27-2010, 02:02 AM

((Sorry for not posting. :sweat: I don't quite know what to write at this moment. :XD But I could help advertise. ^_^ I'll ask for some Masters! That way we can have a bit more action, yes? :yes:))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-27-2010, 02:04 AM

((Sure ^-^))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-27-2010, 02:08 AM

((yes go for it))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 03-28-2010, 10:43 PM

(I'll be a master!!!! I just don't know if i'm supposed to send my profile or not XD :) )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 10:49 PM

((yes you can send your profile to me and i can post it then you can join in))

kionaredhawk

Old 03-28-2010, 10:52 PM

(Awesome. Will do so shortly :) )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 11:06 PM

(glad to have you and it seems we need to male masters to make things even)

kionaredhawk

Old 03-28-2010, 11:06 PM

( I could do two. Or make my female character have a brother? Just an idea)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 11:10 PM

(hey the more the marrier as long as it isn't to hard for you to play two people)

kionaredhawk

Old 03-28-2010, 11:13 PM

(Nah, i can do two. I'll send you the profile for the male one. I'm gonna do the brother thing I think.)