CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-16-2010, 01:05 AM

Aurora walked along remembering the last five years and what she went through to strengthen her abilities. She didn't reply to Ashley until she walked through the door of the cafeteria. "It hurt sometimes when I crashed really hard. Well, I heal faster than a normal human but not like super fast. But yes I heal quickly." Aurora continued to walk through the cafeteria until she reached where the food was at. "What are you in the mood for?" Personaly Aurora wasn't extremely hungry but a little somthing wouldn't hurt her.

((Uhhh I gotta go. Some college thing I have to go to. I might be on later tonight, i'll try my hardest. Flux you can either drag my character on with you, wait, or go ahead without me. Whatever's fine(: try and be on later!))

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-16-2010 at 01:20 AM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 PM

Peyton's face scrunched slightly as he tried to think of a solution to the acid rain. There had to be something Myrr could do about it, seeing as her powers could affect the elements. Yes, there wasn't enough water in it for her to bend it, but there was some. Perhaps there was a way for them to mix his ability of looking at molecular levels, and her ability to bend elements?

"Well, if we're looking at the molecular content of acid rain, there is a way to purify it using those. We would need to reduce sulfur oxide and nitrogen oxide emissions. That should get rid of the acid in the water, then you could bend the water itself. However, the only problem is figuring out how we can do that....We could burn low sulfur coals? Use nuclear energy? I'm not sure....Maybe if we have the right mixture of some of our powers, we can do that..."

{{When I'm gone you can find a way to get to the others if you don't want to wait for Peyton to respond.}}

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 07-17-2010, 09:15 PM

Myrr sighed thinking, it's not like they had nuclear energy stored up in the academy.. Maybe darcy had soem but she can't take it to that time... This was terribly troublesome. She didn't know she didn't know she didn't know and she didn't like it either. The elf blew her cheeks full with air, pouting in a childish way.
''Stupid NightmareLord...'' She said, letting out the air.
''Are we even supposed to fix the acid rain? I mean, if we choose the right reality, do we still have the acid threat?'' She asked Peyton, not really able to look up at him from this... Close angle.
''I like having an adventure, but this is a bit too... Fix-it-and-live-with-it for me.... Not reallly action, actually the way it goes is way too slow actually. I like having it solved within a few minutes, under the cuts and bruises... But solved.'' She growled, irritatedly thinking.
''Is sulfur freezable?''

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-18-2010, 05:09 AM

Waking up in the forest was not Izzhrae's idea of fun; nor was the fact that the Dream Lord seemed to be enjoying messing with their minds. "Why couldn't he just leave us well enough alone? Life would have been so much simpler." He muttered to himself as he forced himself out of bed and to his for now daily chores. As he worked towards packing up camp he couldn't help but look around and try and find the way to the school, maybe someone there would know more about what was really going on.

after a meager breakfast he packed his bags again and headed north, or his approximation of it any ways. hoping to hit the edge of the forest soon he was surprised to come upon a frozen lake with a ridge running around it.

Walking closer his surprise was complete as he realized that the ridge was in fact an ice dragon. Peering over and across it he could just make out two figures who seemed to be talking on the other side. Clambering over the dragon didn't take much effort, as he simply had to modulate his electromagnetic powers to cause his hands to stick to the ice, before climbing up and over. After sliding down to the ice on the other side and testing out his weight to make sure it would hold him, despite the obviously warm air, he began to walk across it hoping to talk to the two and figure out a way out of the forest.

((hopefully that's better, if not let me know, ill change it again))

Last edited by emiko_firecaster; 07-20-2010 at 02:16 AM..

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 07-18-2010, 03:26 PM

-ignore-
-I swear. I keep on accidently skipping over the most important posts-

Last edited by kandii_k; 07-18-2010 at 03:59 PM..

diamondt

Old 07-18-2010, 03:34 PM

((you might want to change your post,
It's okay, we understand... I guess o.o I'm sure we all had a period in which internet wasn't our first nor second nor third priority. Or one in the top 10... ._.))

Myrr sighed, wriggling herself free as she stood up, stretching herself contendly.
''I'll ask darcy whether or not the rain will continue once we made our dream or reality choice, considering she seems the one who understands this game most..... And or she could ask the dream lord if she doesn't know the answer herself.'' The elf said, walking towards the ice dragon laying on the frozen lake. ''Sad I couldn't play with you, another time ne?'' She smiled as a swift movement of her hand melted the lake and the dragon. After which she summoned her transverse flute, which she had placed on the surface when it still was frozen...
''No need to dawdle on things when it isn't needed, right? Unless it's fun to.''

Last edited by diamondt; 07-18-2010 at 04:23 PM..

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2010, 08:40 PM

Seraphin turned away, not wanting to look at Darcy. He walked a few steps, holding Megumi's hand but stopped when a sharp voice rang out.

"You lot! I never said you could go! Sometimes you've got to look at things in perspective. I ended the Time War. I know I spoke of my people in high tones, but the War corrupted them. They were no longer gentle and thoughtful. They planned to destroy the whole of reality. I was still younger then. I saw the Mighty Citadel, glass broken by missiles. And the Nightmare Child loomed over the planet. I heard of their plans to ascend. To no longer be limited by Time. It had to be done. And the Daleks and the Cybermen. The Nesteen, the Drakirs, the Sontarans... all of them fell into the void." Darcy took a deep breath, steeling herself. "All of these creatures, and thousands more were fighting for the sake of the reality. So many other planets and creatures got caught in the cross fire. Tartarus was destroyed. Callisto: exterminated. The Gelth were trapped in a parallel universe."
She raised her chin arrogantly. "I am the last one left to uphold the laws of the Galaxy. I'm Darcy. I'm one hundred and two years old, and I will save each and every one of you. Why? Because I am sick of seeing people die for me. No more." She didn't know if the two would trust her again. She didn't care. She cared only about saving them all.

Seraphin still didn't look at Darcy. "How can we trust you? After what you've told us. The fact that you told us can only mean that you see no way of escaping. I have a life, Darcy. I have Megumi, I have the will to live."

Darcy stared intensely at Seraphin for a few seconds. "If you have that will, then follow me. If you want to live..."

Seraphin shook his head, and pressed Megumi closer to him. "I can't. I have a family in this reality. My main priority is to keep them safe. And maybe in this reality, you're the danger."

diamondt

Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM

Megumi sighed, taking a breath... So those rumors were true? To be honest the young valkyrie always thought it was another pair of girls trying to be interesting, telling coloured tales of creatures being exterminated for the sake of time... For a kind that wanted to rise in power, beyond the rules of reality. So they fell into the void... And the mighty ctadel, it was honestly destroyed by missiles? Megumi always doubted those stories for the cources were a bit too unclear to her, and Darcy her perspective made an awful lot of sense.
''Seraphin, love, you forgot... There is no guarantee this is reality. I've been thinking about this for a while, we need to look at everything equally. Now that doesn't mean we won't have a nice future, it just means it could go... different in a way I don't lknow whether or not it will be positive or negative. I don't want you to look... Negatively at Darcy because you want this life you have 'built' so badly.
And the fact she told us means she doesn't want us to look at her like she's a vile creature. Okay?'' She said, holding her forehead with her free hand.
''Darcy, we don't need your permission to go somewhere, if we get hurt doing so we can't blame you. I doubt the latter though, since the dream lord has only shown us problems everyone got to meet more or less. And oh my, am I turning myself to both at you? Maybe I'm some intergalactic color instead of the neutral gray.'' She sighed, knowing seraphin would or understand her... Or think she turned against him and stomp of somewhere... Or do something else unexpected. Oh well, the valkyrie felt like she had to choose, so she was fine wtih anything right now. Except for choosing a side.
''And even though Darcy does some.... Extraordinary things, I don't think that if she was the danger we would have left the tardis alive really...''

Last edited by diamondt; 07-19-2010 at 05:56 PM..

Flux
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 05:29 PM

Quetzalcoatl thought for a moment. "I think I want a big salad, with fresh vegetables, cheese, and dressing. Some pita bread would be a nice addition." Thinking about the oil needed for the fire to come, he also responded with "I would if there are some fryers in kitchen. Some fried cheese curds would be good too, with a light breading surrounding cheddar cheese."

Turning to look at the elf. "My mother is a chef, so I know something about food preparation, although I've never been allowed to fry anything; the oil's too hot. Do you know what you wanted to eat, or should we go browse the refrigerator?"

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2010, 01:45 AM

Aurora stood in the cafeteria completely frozen in shock as Ashley ordered her food. It was completely amazing to her how someone could know so much about food. When she spoke to Aurora the Elf turned around and looked at her. "Umm that was surprising. Let's go browse the refrigerator, I'm not quite sure what I want yet." Turning Aurora walked through a door and to where the fridge was.

Flux
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 05:02 AM

Quetzalcoatl looked around the kitchen and there were indeed frying stations; there was no oil in the frying vessels. Now all that remains is to find the oil for them. Not spotting the oil immediately he resolved to return when he wasn't accompanied by the elf.

He went over to the refrigerator and opened it. It stocked with all sorts of good stuff, likely courtesy of Myrr. Removing and placing the salad makings on the counter, he looked briefly in the freezer for some frozen pita bread. Only there wasn't any; either Myrr didn't have Greek origins, someone had beaten him to it, or he hadn't looked hard enough, but it wasn't important anyway. "Oh well, I guess you can't have everything. I think pass on the cheese curds, unless you would like some, and the pita bread seems to be gone already; it looks like salad for me. Have you decided yet what you want?" he asked Aurora as he went to fixing his salad.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2010, 04:21 PM

Izzhrae was content. The ice, despite the slippery surface, was holding under his weight, and he was making good time. The ice disappearing out from under him though was disconcerting, and caught him by surprise causing him to fall into the lake before he had time to think to reverse his electromagnetic powers holding him to the ice, and pulling him down quickly. Once he had stopped using the power however he was about a hundred feet under water and needed to surface fast.

Using his powers once again he pushed off with his feet and rocketed through the water, just reaching the surface of the water as his breath ran out. Climbing out onto the surface of the water he laid coughing for a minute before he sat up and looked around. He was surprised to see that he had gotten closer to the two people and was now about the center of the lake.

"Shoot it looks like Ill have to wait for those two to move on." He muttered crossly to himself and stayed sitting, thinking that it'll attract less attention by doing so, as he still tried to keep his electromagnetic powers hidden.

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 07-20-2010, 11:55 PM

Fiore had left the group after Darcy's confession. Her appetite had cmpletely gone out the window. She just wanted some alone time to think about what was going on in her life. She needed to be alone. Fiore walked through the crowded forest with ease. The plants parted for her and made her walk very easy. Fiore found a suitable area and sat down with her legs tucked under her. The young woman close her eyes and blocked all that was going onaround her. She let go of everything that had happened. She felt her self shut down and then re-open only allowing her power to flow through. Fiore quickly got the numbing feeling she was familiar with when she meditated. The numbing changed to a dull pain. She had no idea how much time had went by as she sat there. hey pain was excruciating but she had learned over the years that she had to deal with it in order to improve. SHe gritted her teeth under the increasing pressure she was putting on herself. She felt something warm trickle from her nose onto her upper lip. Her nose bleeds weren't uncommon. Then something unplanned happened.

It felt as though something had went off inside her head. Her eyes shot open from the pain. Her normally bright jade eyes were completely white. Fiore could never see when she tapped into her powers. She coughed and her body lurched violently. If it wasn't for the pain Fiore would have thought she was having an out of body experience. It was like she was watching this happen to someone else. The body began to convulse and she could taste copper in the back of her throat. Fiore let out a gurggled cry. She was in the middle of no where. There was no way that some one would be close enough to feel or hear her. It was as if something was ripping her body apart. It wasn't long before she ran out of energy and her body came to a stop. The green haired nymph was met by cold darkness.

-she'll be out for a while. I need to sort somethings. I'll be checking up on the posts so I don't get lost but I won't have time to post. I'll see you in a week or 2. XD-

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2010, 05:30 AM

Listening to Ashley as she talked Aurora pondered what she was in the mood for. "Umm I guess I can go for some salad to. That sounds pretty good." A small salad would be perfect for the Elf, nice and light.

((Omg....complete and total writers block....))

Flux
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2010, 08:55 PM

Quetzalcoatl prepared the salad quickly, having done this many times before and wanting to hurry so the lettuce would last longer. As he finished with the salad makings he placed them where Aurora could use them. As Aurora finished with the makings Quetzalcoatl returned them to the refrigerator they had come from.

When Aurora had finished with her salad and all the ingredients were put away, the girls sat down at one of the empty cafeteria tables. As they started eating, Quetzalcoatl asked, "what hobbies do you have? I like to read watch people."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-12-2010, 02:35 AM

Chewing her food for a second Aurora considered her answer. "I like to be out in the nature. Other than that I train." Swallowing another bite Aurora smiled at Ashley. "Not much of a hobbie for either but it's what I like to do."