DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-16-2008, 03:36 AM

Ani nodded. She folded her arms across her chest. She had her eyes closed, and her head down a little, there was never a bad time to be meditating. She was well aware of her surroundings and the people around her, but her soul had crept out of her and melted into the cold earth below her.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-16-2008, 03:39 AM

Kira agreed with Ani, despite the fact that she did feel a resentment towards the world. She nodded at Shan's response. "Nothing to do, but wait." She sighed, feeling a bit bored, but would put up with waiting since more people meant a better chance of surviving

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 03:50 AM

"I am sorry that you have to wait," she started. "But we'll need some additional help, especially when we near the core. I fear I must bring my own son into this as well. He has certain abilities I think we will surely need." She sighed. If she didn't let her son come, she was sure he'd follow either way, and all that would do was place him in even more danger.

[[@DustyDreamer: your sig is really fun to look at. I think I stared at it for over a minute XD;]]

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 03:50 AM

"I agree wiht you on how the world has nothng to do with this, but I bear no sympathy for human beings, even if I am one" she told Ani. "Animals though, are like the earth, suffering needlessly under a species it had created for a different purpose than this" she eyed the meditqating girl and adressed shan sfter she spoke. "I have no problem with not having answers right now, the destination matters moret then the way in this case"

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 04:06 AM

Kira looked over to Shan from where she sat. "So, your son how old is he?" She then turned, looking at Sarai. A misanthropic? Well it certainly fits her. She nodded to her as well. "Agreed."

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 04:17 AM

"Humans have created a very vicious cycle, they learn from each other, the good and the bad. It is their ability to learn that put them in the state they were in even before this disaster."

Her gaze was once again on the gate, when she heard a knock from inside the house. "Not yet," she said. "Wait."

"That was my son. He's seven."

[[I'm off to bed now, goodnight to all <3]]

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-16-2008, 05:30 AM

((Lolz...XD))

Ani opened her eyes to look from one girl to the next, merely nodding. She was interested in hearing about Shans son, whom was as she revealed only seven years old, or perhaps he inherited his mothers quality of being older than looks tell.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 01:29 PM

[[oh my, another distraction next to the moo-cow XD]]

"He might be young, but he's mature for his age. However, he's also very shy. He prefers to stay away from strangers and crowds unless necessary, so he's staying inside for now," she explained.

From inside, Yuki listened intently. He was wearing a white cloak, the hood hiding much of his face. In his right hand was a flute. What his mother said was indeed true. Shan was introverted, and he was even more so.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM

Kira wondered about the boy and how old he looked at least. And, if he was shy would he even warm up to them? She looked back at the gate and then the sky. She listened to Shan talk about her son as Kira stared, thinking about what might be ahead of them. She was a tad interested in hearing more about Shan's son, but only because he hadn't made an appearance yet. She sat idly, tapping her index finger on the ground.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 07:52 PM

"Would you like to meet him?" she asked. "He won't mind coming out for a bit. Besides, he'll have to get used to being around strangers very soon."

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-16-2008, 09:23 PM

((^^ *Hypnotizes all*))

Ani crossed her arms lightly. "We dont want to make him feel pressured. If he wants to come on his own, or when ever he does come out, will suffice enough for me." She said nodding in reassurance.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 09:46 PM

"Well, Yu-chan, would you like to come now or later?"

Yuki leaned against the door for a moment. the sooner he got used to people, the better, in his opinion. He took a deep breath and pushed the front door open.

[[Master. I Obey... OwO]]

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 09:51 PM

Kira felt dazed, mostly because of the weather and the slight silence going on. It didn't bother her, but for some reason she kept letting her mind wander. This was woken up by the sound of the door opening. She looked at Shan, and then at Yuki. She waved silently to him, mostly as a formality.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-16-2008, 10:09 PM

Yuki waved back, stepping out of the house completely. He bowed low and said, "Hello", before quickly going over to Shan, holding on to her arm.

Shan put a hand on Yuki's head. "Yu-chan, this is Kira, Ani, and Sarai". As she introduced them, she gestured to each one respectively.

"N-nice to meet you," Yuki managed to stammer. He held on to Shan's arm just a bit tighter. Not enough to hurt her, but enough for her to feel it. He felt as his mother stroked his head gently and felt somewhat more at ease.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 11:14 PM

Sarai returned the bow toward the young boy and smiled. "I'm Sarai, your name's Yuki right?" she liked children no matter how much she disliked humans. Children were still innocent and uninfluenced. She saw some strands of a dark violet colour. 'Strange haircolour, but it somehow suits him' she thgouht

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-16-2008, 11:33 PM

Kira smiled. "Nice to meet you too." She could tell that he was scared or maybe just unsocial. As Shan had pat his head she couldn't help, but remember the days that she used to be rather shy. Of course she couldn't remember much of that, around Yuki's age as she remembered.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 PM

Ani returned the childs greeting with a head bow and a soft, "Hello Yuki...its a pleasure to meet you."
She missed her own family...which a was a big one. But because she was hundreds of years old, they all passed on to the heavens peacefully. She smiled at the child.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2008, 12:17 AM

Yuki turned towards Sarai first. "Yes ma'am. Mama named me for the snow." A shy smile was visible under the line of his hood because of the warm welcomes.

Shan looked down at him. She had to admit, even though his hair color was the same as hers, it looked somewhat strange on him. It was probably the darkest color a person could see on him, unless he was for some reason dressed in dark clothing, which he rarely ever was. Shan had noticed that ever since birth, Yuki had stayed away from dark colors. The only dark colors he would approach were the deep violet shades of his mother's clothes and hair.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-17-2008, 12:36 AM

"That's a beautiful name, Yuki, suits the white of your clothes, you are like a flock of snow youself" she said gently as she smiled once more at the child. She saw he smiled back, she found she rather liked the child, thgouh it was as if he already knew too much of the world

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2008, 12:57 AM

"Thank you, ma'am," Yuki said with a bow. His grip on his mother's arm had loosened. "I like snow. It makes me think a bit of heaven on earth. The snow looks kinda soft, like clouds."

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-17-2008, 12:58 AM

"The snow, it's a fitting name." Kira agreed with Sarai and smiled warmly towards Yuki. Although his hair kind of contradicted that. Yuki seemed a bit innocent, yet also knew somewhat about the world. He was also close to his mom, a lot closer than she was to her own at least. She did a lot of thinking back lately, something that she needed to stop.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2008, 01:19 AM

Shan looked up at the sky, and to no one in particular she said, "I must warn you. Be careful of what you remember. You might find that it might come to the surface all too soon."

Yuki looked at his mother, remaining silent. It was not his place to say what his mother was thinking.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-17-2008, 06:39 PM

Ani glanced from the young boy, to Shan. She analyzed the expression on the girls face to find nothing that could be explainable. She too glanced up at the sky before turning to look at the other girls.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2008, 09:40 PM

Shan sighed, almost as if resigned. "I think we will be leaving soon, if that's alright. I don't want to keep you all waiting for nothing..."

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-19-2008, 02:32 PM

Kira nodded at Shan. "Alright then." The tone of her voice was even, but really she was a bit disappointed that more people didn't come. It wasn't necessarily about numbers that a made the team, but it made more people to talk to. She shrugged to herself, looking at her hands. She put her gloves back on and sat cross legged.