Sayu= Angel(mostly)
Nick=Vamp and Son(S-on)=Angel

Husband-
Naruto Uzumaki= Kitsune(OF COURSE)

Sensee-
Kakashi

Sinsue(Sinsuela) Saloone

Father-
Sain- Vampire(though could also be considered a Dark Angel)

Brother-
Sage Saloone/Hoshigo- Vampire/Dark Angel

Sisters-
Seana(See-na)- Vampire/Dark Angel
Sinsuki- Angel

Sinsue(Sinsuela) Hoshigo

Life Mate/Husband-
Sintro Lin- Vampire

Kids-
Silvia- Vampire
Vice- Angel/Vampire
Diea(not by Sintro though)- Vampire

Adopted Kids-
Taya (Tay-a)- Dark Angel/Vampire
Tia (Tee-a)
Ty-
Usally- Vampire though is not Hoshigo

Sinsue Hoshigo/Saloone/Uchiha

Mate-
Kayo

Kids-
Litter 1-
Kiyan
Kiy
Kiya
Key
Kay
Kaya

Litter 2-
Kayto
Niya
Kine

Litter 3-
All were killed

Saloon's

Queens-
1. Sola Saloone (was supposed to be Suki Saloone)
2. Sinsueki(though was supposed to be Sinsue)

Royal Family-
Suki Saloone/Hoshigo= married to= Sain Hoshigo
Kids of Suki and Sain-
Sage Hoshigo
Seana Hoshigo
Sinsue Hoshigo/Saloone
Sinsuki Saloone

Element Angels
Pure Hearted Angel- Sinsue Hoshigo/Saloone
(later gave it to Sinsuki)
Light Angel- Seto
Dark Angel- Elno
Earth Angel- Krista
Water Angel-
Wind Angel-
Lightning Angel-

Others-
Thomass Saloone(is actually a vampire though was born into angel clan)

Viction's

Viction
Vice Viction
Icesu
Vasu
Sky
Kinta
Kitsune

Monoku's

Mason
Thomass
Theodor
Leigha
Memeku
Masy
Meka
Dayku

Lin's

Sontro
Sintro

Others-

Death(Devon)
Dove(Devon's wife)
- Spirit

Were-Wolves -
Jakob

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 04-16-2011 at 01:42 AM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-14-2011, 12:04 AM

DarkVampirePrinecess
(same person different looks)

(Vampire)Viper Hoshigo
(Human)Mizuco Yamashi
(Night Elf)Yumekui
(Shark)Kurosagi Hoshigaki
(human)Kurai Uzumaki
(forced apon)Will
Village/Homes(s):Mist, Leaf, Waterfall, Hoshigo Castle, Night Castle

Sensai's:
Zabuza
Kakashi

human parents(1):
Zikon
Amy Hoshigaki

human parents(2)~
David
Sarah Hoshigaki(The name stayed with the desendents)

Human parents(3):
Bishop
Tania
(My new parents when i'm reincarnated)

Adopted parents:
Naruto

Vampire parents:
Meier
Baline

Meier's Lifemate:Charolette

Night Elf Parents:
Magolben

Brothers:
Kisame
Shark
Andrew(human)
Zeke
Keith
Alex
Andrew(vamp),
Kuro
Daechon(dae-hawn)

Sisters:
Aqua
Kiscu
Sinsue
Miyu
Vapor
KiKi
Mizuki

Huband(married):
Hidan
Huband(lifemate):
Kuro (note:vampire law; they are attracted to only your blood)

Kids~(Hidans)~
Hadon
Vapor
Vamp
J.J.
Dahrk&Seith
Maru

Kids(Kuros):
Kizuk,
Shizuna
(adpoted) Markes
(adopted)Anna

Wolf Mate:Flame

litter1~(the good ones)
(b)Nichloas
(b)Dime
(g)Lizzie
(g)Oame(Heavy Rain)

Litter2~(The hard heads)
(b)Ko(Cub)
(b)Cresent
(b)Kiba

Litter3~(The twins)
(g)Suzuki
(b)Jacob

Litter4~(The others are all girls lol)
Ashly
May
Grace
(b)Gekko
Taffy

Akatsuki:
Pein
Konan
Itachi
Kisame
Tobi
Hidan
Kakuzu
Deidara
Sasori
Zetsu

Wolf Pack:
Flame
Fang
Rocky
Bubbles
Thunder&Lighting
Lava
Time
Luna
Eclispe
Mars
Iron
Crystal
Cross

Incubus Clan:
Wazuto
Wayd
Missy
Kikuto
Hikuto
Lust

Other Characters:
Light Hoshigo
Shadow
Tigro
Gunzi
Spike
Dracula
Alucard
Vinren
D(Draco)
Cladue
Rocco
Tripp
Kain
Hex
Zelman
Jagger/Issac
Dimitri
MeiMei
Vincent
Salem
Larva
Fukushu
Yanagi
Zacan
Pierce
Alec/Cain
Max
Adrian
Zero/Ichiru
Kaname
Yuuki
Krory
Lavi
Keil
Mazu
Kenny
Keith
Siberiss
Ikuto
Sabastin
Akira
Key
Renzi
Zacharia
Connor
Mikhail
Cerberus
Dikon/Dokon
Danny
Nocturne
Raven
Lastet
Bleed
Grim
Lenore
James
Raed
Yan
Kizu

Naruto Charaters:
Suigetsu
Jugo
Sakura
Neji
Lee
Tenten
Guy
Kiba
Gaara
Kankuro
Temari
Sai
Orochimaru
Choji
Ino
Shikamaru
Hinata
Shino
Tsunade
Minato
Jiraya
Yamato
Kabuto
Haku

Demons:
Saber
Nine teiled-fox
Poison
Shirohebi
Komoto
Cage

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 12-28-2011 at 11:18 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-14-2011, 12:31 AM

(GAH!!! No please do it like I did XP I'm gonna have to sieve through all that? Unuh you saw how I was putting the chara's please do that so I can add the pics later when you give them to me XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2011, 12:27 AM

(no...its to confusing and i dont even understand it, i'll sapce the names out so you can put the pics but thats it)
(You better reply to Addction)

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 04-15-2011 at 12:33 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-15-2011, 12:35 AM

( gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kk why can't you do this for me? I mean it's not THAT hard -_-;; if you can make a normal bio and write stories all day then you can do this and I know you do both ><* It'll be too hard to get the pics in that way I need to have a list and it organized so I can actually get to the names... you do remember that I'm ADD right? Or at least dislecsic(or however you spell it XP ) and you know how bad stuff like that screws with my concentration... am I gonna have to wait till we see each other again?)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2011, 03:31 PM

(i fixed it calm down sheesh your worest then Kakuzu went i steal his wallet)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 01:15 AM

(What about the others? The cousins and friends and such? I still need to add to mine some thanks to that XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 AM

(i know, i know. i think it would be a good idea to add them to different post so ours don't take up on whole page, if it can't be helped then i can't be helped. You know i'll do all the Hoshigo's and some Lin's since we don't have that many in the game at all.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 01:34 AM

(When you think about it... unless you count Inuyasha's and Naruto's charas.... we don't really have THAT many more charas to put up XP Jut the rest of the hoshigo's and Len's I think... then a few other charas... like our demons and such XP and also we had some people in the human world... OMGOSH!!! I JUST REMEMBERED JACOB! XD I ssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo want to do that part again X3 I enjoyed giving you that scar on your neck XD )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 01:37 AM

(-_- thanks i feel the love ok i'll make something for other chara and since you play Jacob you have to out him with yours. I'll do my other chara's in the mourn when i'm awake.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 01:41 AM

(XD you're so very very welcome sissy X3 ow and I don't have to use the actual Jakob pic do I? XP we didn't even know about Jakob Black until AFTER we put Jakob in the story XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 01:48 AM

(No we knew about him before we put him in and no lets not use the pic, if we just tell everyone its the jacob from twilight that will be enough)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 01:58 AM

( T~T I really don't want to say that that's the one from Twilight cuz when we started wit him... we actually didn't give him a name at first you know that right O.o? and we formed him into a different person all together so I'd say lets not XP and I think I was the one that put him in... or we had talked about you getting attacked though we both formed that chara XP this Jakob was mean not the pansy that's in Twilight XP ... well he was really mean at first then he got better )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 02:01 AM

(We put in it in a school sence and we did change his personality through it was the same looking one in Twilight)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 02:04 AM

(-_- I know that moron... I just don't see why we have to make him that puppy in the book XP and honestly I think I was the one that came up with the idea for someone to attack you XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 02:07 AM

(no i came up with the idea and we are not making him the puppy in the book, he's going to be like every other werewolf we've ever had)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-16-2011, 02:15 AM

(kay wasn't sure who came up with that one XP hm... do you want to find a pic for him or would you like me to?... ow and I think I just came up with a small list of your cousins in my head XD )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2011, 02:23 AM

(look at the list i alread y made tiltles other characters lol and you can find the pic)(and go ahead and add any new chara's that we havn't put in yet, i'll figure out whos new quick)

Last edited by DarkVampirePrinecess; 04-16-2011 at 12:29 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2011, 11:55 PM

(Eyes- Aqua, Hair- Navy, Robe- AKatsuki style, Skin- pale-ish, Nexklace- Red ribbon, gold heart. She only has one sleeve on her robe)

(I know it sucks XP but it really was the best I could do for re-creation... idk where the original pic of Sinsue is XP probably in a box somewhere)

The day seemed perfect, sunshiny and with a nice temp and breeze. This would probably be the first time in the last few days that the two would be going out to play. Sinsue was a bit more cautious ... she knew that their parents didn't like them to get all muddied up then come back home. So she tried to steer Kk away from that... that's all they would need is for their dad to yell at them. "COME ON KK!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sinsue said as she waited on the stairs for her best friend. She was anxious to get outside and go somewhere... they didn't normally stay inside while school was out.

(kay didn't know what else to say... normally we would just go back and forth so typing out first thing was kinda hard XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-08-2011, 05:15 PM

"I'M COMING!!!" K.K. yelled back as she pulled on her shoes then ran down the stairs almost running right into her best friend Sinsue on the way, "Oh, sorry about that. Can i bring my toy sword?" She asked pointing to a black and red plastic sword that was tied to her back with string. Her midnight black hair almost covering it up since it was still down and not tied up to keep out of her face. She smiled and waited for her answer and even if it was no she would still bring it, she was stubon like that sometimes.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 PM

(you do know that Kk's hair was like dark navy right? She didn't get the black hair until she was in her teens and had already met Light XP just a reminder.... I'll try to draw a picture of her again for you if you like? I think I could do better with her then Sinsue... I don't think I was paying much attention when I made her pic XP)

Sinsue yelped when she was almost knocked over and stared at her best friend then sighed rolling her eyes and shook her head. "Go ahead... are you bringing Chiechie too? You know she doesn't like staying in our room alone." she pointed out as she started to walk to the bottom of the stairs and waited at the door bouncing from one foot to the other some boredly though really wanted to leave, she was getting boreder by the second.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 03:38 PM

K.K. opened up her small jacket pocket(light jacket) and there in the pocket sound aslepep was a peaseful sleeping bat named ChieChie curled up into a small fluffy ball. "Yep, ok we can go now." She said opening the door and runnig outside laughing lightly, "So where are we going first?!" She asked bouncing up and down.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 03:47 PM

Sinsue smiled happily when she saw the little black bat in her friends pocket. "How 'bout the park?" she smiled happily as she fallowed K.K. though didn't notice yet that they weren't in the street. She didn't notice until she heard the cracking of branches under their feet. "Uh.... K.K.?" she said looking around some wondering where they were.... she had never been here before and this ssssssssssooooooooooooo didn't look like the park in their city.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 05:05 PM

"YAY!!!" K.K. said jumpig but when Sinsue said her name again she looked around at all the trees and grass that surrounded them, "Where are we Sinsue?...WHY AM I BLUE!!!???" She asked after looking down at the grass and noticing her little hands were now blue insted of their normal flush pink color. She felt for her plastic sword and brought it out of its holder and held it out ready to fight if needed. She would only fight if she had to protect Sinsue.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 05:14 PM

"Sh! I don't know okay! Quiet I hear something!" Sinsue said covering K.K.'s mouth with her hand not wanting anyone to see them. "Put that thing back up! You make me nervous and plus I don't think anyone's gonna hurt us... I think I just heard an animal or something." she said quietly then moved forward a bit behind a bush and heard voices. In a small clearing there were two males that seemed to be fighting at first. She was confused.... they both looked odd though familiar at the same time. One paused and glanced in the direction of the bush then looked at the other. "Kisame...." The dark haired male said nodding in the direction for the other man to look. Sinsue looked down at her clothes then looked to her friend and saw they were wearing the same type of... robe? Except hers was missing one sleeve to it and K.K.'s wasn't.