Old 03-03-2016, 06:11 AM

Have you ever tried a fad diet?

What results did you see?

How long did you try the fad diet?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 03-11-2016, 04:41 PM

I tried the dark chocolate fad diet once. It. Was. Awesome.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-11-2016, 11:39 PM

I'm not familiar with that diet, but it sure does sound tasty! What did that dark chocolate diet entail, exactly?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 03-13-2016, 07:20 AM

Just said that dark chocolate is very good for your mood and very healthy so you should eat more of it. I don't think it's very healthy but it sure improved my mood

Rosen

Old 03-13-2016, 02:02 PM

I tried a fad diet called "BodyByVi"

Basically you bought into a program where you either received Shakes and Cereal or just the shake mix to replace 2 meals a day with. Then you were sposed to have a healthy dinner and several healthy snacks through out the day.

It didn't last very long. The shakes and cereal were both okay but I just couldn't shake the feeling hungry shortly after them. It was a dramatic decrease in the amount I was eating and I found myself cheating far too often. Beyond that, the program was super expensive, and while I had the money at the time, I just didn't feel right continuing to spend on it and cheating on it every time.

They liked to advertise all these extra benefits of like, "Sign up 3 of your friends, and get this!" or "You could make a career out of selling our program!" Which felt super scammy to me, but I guess it does actually work for some people. Hard to say since the rep I worked with obviously really wanted to get me to sell it, so of course she'd present herself as doing well via the program.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 03-15-2016, 07:05 AM

Rosen - I think that is called a pyramid scheme o.o (A lot of insurance companies like to do the same thing and it pretty much is a scam)

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-15-2016, 07:22 PM

I haven't tried any fad diets before.

My mom had tried them, though. I think her results were pretty good, but because she only changed her diet usually for a few weeks, she'd go back to eating her normal diet and gain all the weight right back. :c