salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-16-2016, 02:54 AM

What time do you usually go to bed?
What time do you usually wake up?
How many hours of sleep do you normally get a night?
Do you sleep for that many hours straight? Or do you wake up sometimes?
What do you do when you wake up?
How does your weekday sleep schedule compare to your weekend sleep schedule?
Or does it change depending on whether you have work or school the next day?
Do you have any pre-sleep or post-sleep habits?
For example, trying to urinate as much as you can before going to bed so you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-16-2016, 04:36 PM

1-3 am for bed, 9 am waking, I usually try for 7.5 hours straight (hopefully), when I wake up I shut off alarm #5, my weekends I work so no difference and I continue it on days off, pre-sleep I like to get in bed, post sleep I like to get out of bed.

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-25-2016, 11:16 PM

I usually go to bed around midnight and wake up at six in the morning for classes. On average, I have no idea how much I get of sleep a night. I constantly wake up all the time and I just lay there and stare at the ceiling, thinking about all the events ever. It's annoying. :/ When I wake up, I mostly go potty and then just lay there and make up stories in my head to try to fall asleep. Well, both of my schedules for the week and the weekend are about the same. I usually wake up a little later on weekends, but I still have to get up early for workshop in the theatre. And I'm about to get a second job. I don't have any sleep habits, but I should try and develop some. People say it helps with sleep.