salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-03-2016, 06:30 AM

Did you have a curfew growing up? That is, a time by which you had to come home every night, implemented by your parent or guardian? If so, what was your curfew?

And if you currently have kids, do you implement a curfew for them? And what is the curfew?

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 03-07-2016, 04:04 AM

When I was in elementary school, it was like 10 pm or something.
I don't think I had one for middle and definitely not highschool.

Then again, I was pretty good at going to bed. I used to not be able to stay up past 10:30. The funny thing is, I go to bed at 10:33 each night, coincidentally. Yeah, it's real specific which is what makes it funny and weird.

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-25-2016, 11:18 PM

We didn't really have bedtimes growing up. My parents were always partying. But we did have to start settling down and play in out room by 8pm. When we went to bed, that was up to us. Now I have no curfew and I hardly ever actually leave my room, ahaha. ;a;

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-28-2016, 04:52 PM

I never had a curfew, but then, I lived in the middle of nowhere, where nothing ever happened and I was scared of the dark so I was always home by a certain time without anyone telling me to be home.

My parents knew where I was mostly at all times, so they never felt the need to give me a curfew. I guess they trusted me.

I won't give my children curfews. For one, when they are really young, I plan to only let them stay with friends who have parents that I can trust my child's life with. Some parents let their children stay ANYWHERE. That's one thing I love about my mom especially, if she didn't trust the parents, then it didn't matter how good of a friend my friend was, my mom would not let me stay over their house.