Ponta
One is never too early to monolo...

Old 12-01-2009, 05:01 AM

Oh-ho-ho-ho! Looks like you just happened to stumble upon Ponta's Super Special Awesome Quest!
Care to join Ponta as she quests for those pixelated items and rambles on about her never ending list of characters?

Navigation::
- Introduction
- Currently Questing
- Donations
- News
- Quest List
- About Me
- Reserve

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:08 AM

Ponta is currently questing for::
To complete her Christmas avi - this is top priority!
Yumeh Ears and Tail - why are you so expensive D: [Estimated at 6k-7k]

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:11 AM

None yet :]

Just as a token of my appreciation, I will draw your avatar (or OC or anime character, whatever you want really) in MS Paint.

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:14 AM

12/01/09 - The beginnings of a super special awesome quest!
And um, my last speech for my public speaking class. (This is a yay and a boo since I hate public speaking.)

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:18 AM

Menewshan Imports::
Hanukkah Shirt (M)- 377
Tangerine Odyssey Jacket (M) - 410
Black Chinese Silk Top (M) - 504
Orange and Ivory Big Top Coat - 602
Black Pirate Vest - 900

Accentuate::
Orange Doubled Belt - 195
Halloween Stripey Scarf - 196
Yellow Dirty Punk Scarf - 223
Halloween Moon Mask - 298

Hopscotch::
Starry Boots - 570

Wonderland Boutique::
Cute Wizard Shirt - 444

Last edited by Ponta; 12-05-2009 at 08:51 PM..

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:24 AM

La Li Ho! I'm Ponta but I also go by my nick names Ace and Jazz.
I'm a college student who wants to major in English and minor in Education & Creative Writing.
My hobbies include writing, drawing, sewing, webcomic making, and day dreaming :]
Some people tell me I'm a little obsessed with my characters, haha, but I think that's due to me just wanting to write or draw them all the time.

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 AM

Cause you never know when something might come up...

Ponta

Old 12-01-2009, 06:14 AM

And now I'll break the champagne bottle against the ship as it sets sail!
What? Oh, Biff just informed me how much of a bad idea that is... he thinks I'll sink the ship :C

But yes - this quest thread is now open! And uh, come talk to me, haha?

Ah, let me go ahead and get this out of the way too...
First off, yeah, I drew all the banners in MS Paint. Basically, I wanted to show case a variety of characters from different stories, scripts, concepts, and web comics.

Introduction -- Max from Flaming Snowball and Johnny from The Girl Who Grew Up With Death
Max is one of the main characters. He's the co-owner of the bar Flaming Snowball and this is where he meets Biff, the other main character. This is a romantic comedy with bits of drama and action here and there.
Johnny is some-what like a zombie/rag doll but is still able to grow. He grew up during the 50s before he died when he was nine. Then one day he comes back to life in order to aid Emma (aka the girl who grew up with death). He's almost always in a foul mood - but wouldn't you be too if you're not sure if you're really dead or alive?

Currently Questing -- Pumpkin Stitch (concept), Evan from Immortal Ghost, and Kyla from Everything You Want
I doodled Pumpkin Stitch during a class because I wanted to make something for Halloween to put on my dorm door. So behold - a cat with a pumpkin for a head that likes to sew!
Evan is the main character of Immortal Ghost - he's a rather short freshman in high school that one day gets haunted by a ghost. The two end up becoming inseparable (not by Evan's choice) and often wined up in funny situations. [You can read the webcomic @ www.ighost.smackjeeves.com]
Kyla, she's my pink wearing, lesbian cat girl who has a huge family and even huger family secrets. She's the main character of Everything You Want and desperately tries to win over the affections of on-and-off again girlfriend, Mikano. On a side note, she's holding the plushie of my very first character, Minna :3

Donations -- Bella from Girls Need Love Too and Notada (various)
Bella is the main character's girl friend in Girls Need Love Too. She's struggling with her religion, her parent's separation, and most importantly - her sexuality. The only thing that comes easy is her passion for fashion!
I'm really not sure what made me create Notada, but this little girl who doesn't use pronouns has showed up in various things! Some times she's really cute and innocent and other times she snarky and mean (haha, this is mostly aimed at Evan because they both have Napoleon complexes.)

News -- Sebastian from Saint Saffron and Kingston from Silvercrest Hospital
Sebastian is one of the main characters in Saint Saffron. Originally, he was supposed to be the rival of the other main character, Ras, but some how they turned up not only to be best friends, but eventually lovers too. Sebastian's nationality is Russian.
Kingston McCrary aka the Kingstonator. HA! He was a quickly made role playing character to spice up a boring hospital role play and then turned into a personal favorite. Then, two of my friends got together and decided to make their own hospital role play - which is now Silvercrest Hospital. Kingston is a nurse that likes to drop pick-up lines like no tomorrow and his diet literally consists of nothing but tacos.

Quest List -- Othello (various) and Sasukae from Metric Point Academy
Othello - the kid that gets a nose bleed when anything bad is about to happen. He also gets possessed by ghosts quite easily! He was first created for a web comic collab (which has pretty much gone on a permanent hiatus) so now I'm drawing up new plans for his own story.
Sasukae - the mysterious Sasukae! A summoner who appears cold and distant and the heart throb at MPA. The only thing - Sasukae's already taken, by the obnoxious and out going Ryan. Sasukae also has a terrible sweet tooth.

About Me -- Ace and Jan
Ace, is in fact me, I just don't like drawing glasses so you'll rarely see them on her. The name Ace comes from the Ace of Spades which is the "Death Card." (Cause you know the death card is hella cool in middle school.) The reason she's thinking impostor is that Jan's the "male version" of me.
And why yes, the male version of me just happens to be some-what of a cross dresser. Jan will eventually get his own story complete with characters copied off all my exs! How fun! Also, there's a rumor circulating about Jan's extensive headband collection - it's serious business.

Reserved -- Kisha from Kisha's Gift, Kajagoogoo from Absolutely, and Moon from Tissues for Issues
Kisha's a really fun story to write about it. Her stuffed animals are able to come to life and when all your friends are in your room, who cares about the outside world? However, Kisha's mother thinks her young daughter is suffering from a mental illness. The child's world versus the adult's world become all to evident in this story.
Kajagoogoo, a tiger named after an 80's British Pop Band. He's the younger brother of Pocky, a half-tiger/half-human who meets the human girl Alyssa. But how do these two actually meet? Pocky falls out of her dryer while she's doing the laundry. And even though Alyssa has met such strange alien creatures, she refuses to go on an adventure!
Finally, there's the insomniac Moon who lives at a psychiatric youth institute with his younger brother, Sun. Ironically, Sun suffers from narcolepsy. These two are quite the opposites but care for each other a lot - a little too much if you ask me.

Okay, whew! Now that that's done, looks like I should be hitting the sack <3

Last edited by Ponta; 12-02-2009 at 07:12 AM..

Ponta

Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 AM

Ponta got another item for her Christmas avi - the evergreen pantks! (I think I spelled that right...) And now I think the Long White Scarf might go well. (And if it doesn't, I'll just wear it on something else!)

In other news, my speech went well today. Well, I hope it did - haven't got the grade back yet.

PS: Don't be afraid to come talk to me, I'm a nice person - I don't bite, honest D:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-02-2009, 07:34 AM

Greetings, Ponta. ;)

Like the banners. They're cool. ;D

Best of luck with your quest.

Ponta

Old 12-05-2009, 08:51 PM

Thanks Captain Howdy :]

Quest Update: