LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 01:56 PM

Oh I do too. But lately it's been extra bad.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-01-2016, 02:02 PM

Ah. Cravings. I can only imagine O_o

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 02:12 PM

They definitely can be a challenge at times.
At least they've not been anything too insane - So far.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-01-2016, 02:28 PM

So far? O.o Coax the cravings into sticking to sweets. You don't want to end up eating... I dunno, mayo and nutella sandwiches

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 02:35 PM

Oh Nutella has gone on everything. No joke. *glances at the jar next to her* And Mayo is disgusting so no worries there!

With Soph, the cravings ended up going to red meat, which disgusted me as I'm a vegetarian... And at the time, I'd not eaten meat in years -- *sigh* I did give in because ignoring them, only makes the cravings worse, sadly.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-01-2016, 02:44 PM

HAHA! You sound like my brother. He loves the stuff, I'm not much a nutella fan I'm a mayo fan though. Potato salad

Yikes, that sounds uncomfortable O.o I'm really sorry about that

My mum had ice cream cravings for my brother and I. Orange paddle pop for me and chocolate for him. Now those are both our favourite falvours Weird.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 02:55 PM

The smell of Mayo makes me sick to my stomach sadly. :/ I used to like it as a kid, but now, not so much.

It's something that I rarely talk about as it was a feeling I never want to have again... :/ *sighs* It was horrible.
I'll take anything over craving meat any day!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-01-2016, 03:37 PM

Eep. Nevermind stay awaaay from mayo O.o

I hope you never have to experience something like that again

Zephi
Summer love

Old 11-01-2016, 05:09 PM

Oh Livi made a halloweenie hangout :D

---------- Post added 11-02-2016 at 02:11 AM ----------

Oh Livi, I didn't know you are vegetarian. :O Heh... I'm vegan so I feel you. I have nooooo desire for meat D: so a craving like that x.x oh goodness.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 05:13 PM

I hope I won't have to do that either!

Heya Zeph! Yeah, this is my way of trying to get myself to somewhat be active.
I've not been feeling all that social or wanting to interacting with people much in the past month.
Dad's death hit me hard. :(

I have been since 2005.
It was horrible! D: The look on Alex's face when I asked him to make sure he bought enough meat for me too... was priceless. And I hated myself with every bite I took. NEVER AGAIN! D:
Soph is our little meat lover too. She eats enough of it for the both of us combined. XD

Zephi
Summer love

Old 11-01-2016, 05:19 PM

Holy, oh no! I didn't know, Livi. I'm sorry, so sorry to hear that. *hug* :( :( :(

2005, nice :) I was vegetarian til I was 18 then stopped for 10 or so years, traveling and military... Then I was like, why am I not vegan? I have no reason not to, I make all my food so... This coming Feb 15th will be 2 years. Thing is, it's not that different. Amina, my oldest, is vegetarian but only because of cheese (isn't that the reason most people have? lol), she doesn't eat eggs or chicken or fish.. nothing. Doesn't even like a lot of the vegan "meats" because they taste like meat to her, even though they are just veggies and spices. She used to love, love, love bacon. My mom thinks I have brainwashed her. Nik doesn't really eat meat either but I don't buy it so... he doesn't have a choice right now xD

For Christmas we are going to Maine to see my Grandmother and family and they are all huge on ham and turkey and I think I might die from the smell of cooking meat alone X.X

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 05:28 PM

I really haven't felt like talking about it. Which is why most people don't know.
It's been a rough month - we lost him end of September.
We kind of saw it coming, things with his health haven't been good for most of the year, but at the same time it totally took us by surprise... It's not been easy at all. :(
Soph keeps asking for her poppy, and she doesn't get that he's no longer with us. And trying to explain that to a 2 year old, just isn't happening. It's just so hard.

That's nice that it's at least something that wasn't a big change over for y'all!
Aww! :( Hopefully you'll be able to survive!

My girls love meat - Alex loves meat. I'm the only one here who doesn't eat it.
But I have been able to sneak in veggie things to the girls for snacks, or meals sometimes, that they don't realize are veggie!
So winning there! ;)

Zephi
Summer love

Old 11-01-2016, 05:31 PM

Understandable. It's certainly not easy but if you'd like to talk... I'm a message away.

Yea, kinda force my husband to go along but he eats fast food (bleck, yucky) but usually outside of the house cause it stinks so much.

Oh yea, have you heard of the Gardein product line? The chicken tenders and beefless tips and pulled pork-less stuff, so good. All veggies xD They would never know muahahah. There is also the impossible burger now, it "bleeds" which sounds really gross to me but those meat eaters say "oh man, this is meat, yea I love this. This is a real burger." lol, they don't even know xD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-01-2016, 05:38 PM

Thanks. I'm still trying to process everything mentally.

I've learned that forcing Al to go with my program doesn't work. He does most of the cooking anyway.
He's learned quite a few yummy veggie dishes! <3

I have! I've gotten my girls to eat their chicken tenders and they ABSOLUTELY love them!
I may need to see what Al thinks of that burger! It'd be worth it to see if it's something he'd enjoy! :P

Zephi
Summer love

Old 11-01-2016, 10:36 PM

Ugh okay this is my third time trying to reply to this. I'm copying the message this time xD

I said.. it's hard to trick the cook.

All the gardein stuff is great. My husband told his friends about it and they prefer it over actual chicken tenders now, which is cool :D

And the burger, I think you can only get it a few places but I'm sure it will expand.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-02-2016, 04:47 AM

Mene not being nice to you?
Sorry I'm going slow, this afternoon got a bit crazy.

It really is, that's for sure! He isn't against eating veggie things, but he won't totally cut out meat. *shrugs* That's okay though.

Oh that's really cool!!
If I see it, I'll definitely have to nab it, just so I can see if I can get Al to try it!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-02-2016, 06:10 AM

That is an adorable image in the first post!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-02-2016, 07:44 AM

I'm really sorry about your dad Livi

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-02-2016, 03:38 PM

Dragoness: Isn't it just? I saw it on google and knew I had to use it.

SZP: Thanks hon. I miss him so much. :(

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-03-2016, 02:34 AM

I've been craving fast food and Chinese and every movie Nd shown watch makes me cry...

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 11-03-2016, 03:43 AM

What about the movies? Who's showing them?
Sorry. I'm just really confused. I don't get what that's connected to at all. :/