Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2017, 05:01 AM

Of course Amazon has to fuck it up that like that, wouldn't be be any other way to ship a gift. Has to be in separate pieces. Now I am kind of excited to see what it is! Rodd and I have plans to get helmets tomorrow and go for our first bike ride on our new bicycles, super excited. Every weekend since we've gotten the bikes there is something going on, or the weather was absolute shit and we certainly didn't want to go riding in the rain. Depending how well the bike ride goes tomorrow, we might be going on Sunday as well.

We're starting up the gym as well, Monday through Friday and the weekend for bike riding and exploring new things. Kind of want to see about getting a rack we can tie down or set up in the bed of the truck and take the bicycles with us up to say Sedona or Flagstff or something, ride around there, exploring and having fun.

Going to die my hair tomorrow, need to cover up the gray hair that is starting to poke through. Doing the midnight blue black again, kind of want to add a bit more blue to the color to ensure that it really pops. Thankfully my boss has cleared me to do the blue as long as it's tasteful.

Bummer about having to screen new people to stay in the house, I know how much you despise having to vet people. Oh joy.

Where are Joe's away from home going to be?

Evee gets to go to classes? Sounds like a fun adventure for her. Hopefully she has a good time at them.

Once the packages arrive tomorrow I will call you and let you know how much I love them.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 01-07-2017, 06:15 PM

Sounds super fun! I found a gym nearby that has a daycare area and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I'm hoping once I have new tenants signed to join up and get my booty back in gear too.

Joe will mostly be in Oregon, other parts of WA, and Texas. All for work except the Texas trip where he is going to volunteer/work at a video game expo.

Evee starts a Pre Pre-school class next week. They only meet once a week for an hour and a half, but I'm excited for her. I have to be there for most of it, so no time off for me, but she will learn about class structure/ listening to the teacher, and they do crafts and stuff. Plus its in the next town over so its a chance for us to make new friends that we haven't met before. I'm hoping it will go well.

Looking forward to your call! Happy day before your Birthday <3<3<3

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Aw dang. I've got to get me the new CI. So pretty! Plus I could "update" my current look quite well with it.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 02-25-2017, 03:38 AM

I have the worst luck with packages lately. So glad I got 1 day shipping only to have the package still not delivered after 3 DAYS. WTF

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-25-2017, 11:49 AM

I had to sign for soaps and I wasn't home

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 02-26-2017, 12:45 PM

Hey Flur! I promised somebody i would donate some of my gold towards quests and charities so i'm sending you a bit now!

Maybe you'll find somebody selling the new CI soon! Good luck with the quest <3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-26-2017, 12:51 PM

questie lurves

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 02-27-2017, 04:39 AM

Thank you so much!! What an amazing surprise to see when I logged in. *hugs*

This package was from Amazon, so thankfully I was able to plead my case (package still hasn't arrived) and they refunded my money. But now I get to fight with USPS and try to figure out why/how they keep losing our mail. This is the 4th incident with them now. SO frustrating.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-27-2017, 05:00 AM

First amazon package I have ever had to sign for, ya know

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 02-27-2017, 08:46 AM

You're welcome!

Do you think a neighbour might be signing for it to steal the contents? That seems to happen alot these days. Or it's getting dropped with a neighbour as your *safe place*.

Or is it just not turning up at all? =/

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 02-27-2017, 04:46 PM

Hummy - I wonder if they are starting to require signatures because of all the package thefts...

Lavinia - There are a lot of package thefts in our area, but I know that isn't the case here. The streets around here (near Seattle) can get pretty crazy, and going to XX Place vesus XX Avenue could put you on the other side of town. With the previous packages tracking will say they attempted delivery but couldn't because they are going to the wrong street. Then the package will drift back and forth until it finally goes back to the sender. At least that is what happens with USPS packages. Queen_Andais sent me package through FedEx and they just dropped it at some random door and then got pissy when I called and requested they go get it back. Eventually Andais got some money back for their mistake, but it was such a headache.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-28-2017, 06:47 PM

I don't know, I sure hope not
having to find a ride to the post office
defeats the purpose of my buying on amazon

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 03-03-2017, 02:40 AM

That is for sure. My parents buy nearly everything online, especially heavy things like dog food, to try and avoid having to pick them up. But it totally defeats the purpose when the carrier gets lazy and just leaves it at the post office.

I have been and will be very busy turning over my rental property this week and likely next week. Fingers crossed I find awesome tenants like the ones that just moved out. Not only did they pay rent on time, but they took care of the house and even fixed a few things!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-03-2017, 04:11 AM

Good luck finding new tenants
Your last ones sound amazing!

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 03-09-2017, 06:14 PM

Thank you Hummy. Unfortunately I'm still screening people trying to find a good fit. Its amazing some of the crap people try to pull. But I'm trying to keep my emotions out of it, even with the growing anxiety of carrying an extra mortgage payment for at least a full month. I've got a promising showing on Friday so fingers crossed its a good match!

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 03-13-2017, 12:25 AM

Well, it took me sitting down and calling every single internet lead I had, BUT I found a family that seems like the perfect fit. Whats even better, they love the house and are already moving in! This is the second tenant I have placed personally, and the second time I have been praised and thanked for getting them in the house quickly and efficiently. Its always nice to know I'm doing something right. ^^;