PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-02-2011, 12:33 AM

Well hello everyone, I have decided to travel trough Menewsha for this Halloween holiday. Hopefully you like how this journey turns out, I know I certainly will!

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 11-02-2011 at 02:43 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-02-2011, 02:43 AM

The young woman regarded her surrounding with a smile. Cameo's blond hair floated in the wind as she hefted her pack and began walking down the street of Franklin point. This year, this Halloween week, she would reach the other side of the island... On foot! This was her self given mission, which made her think of being a spy.

A blurry shape ran past, eliciting screams of "OMG, is that a llama!" from other passers by, but not Cameo. She wasn't going to let herself be bamboozled by such a sham! Instead she began running after the creature, quite glad to have worn sturdy leather hiking boots and a backpack instead of the more cumbersome things her parents had wanted her to bring.

This chase led Cameo out of town and into the forest, surprisingly along the way she wanted to go. Unfortunately a trap was sprung! A deep hole formed itself in the ground as the young woman stepped over some debris, remnants of a large conflagration. The snapping sound of something unknown made the young woman stand abruptly from her prone position. "What was that noise?" wondered Cameo aloud after covering her blue eyes with one hand to see despite the light of the setting sun.

A strange young man stood by the entrance of the pit with a grimace. "Oh well, I've got another one."

"Another what? I don't suppose it's a potato," said Cameo sarcastically.

The young man with blue skin and yellow eyes shrugged and lowered a rope. Grabbing hold, the young woman let herself be pulled up without comment. By this time, darkness had begun to fall. That was when it made a reappearance. It was a small woodland creature, a squirrel of sorts. The thing jumped at Cameo making her scream and run to climb up a tree. Looking down from her perch she saw the young man laughing with it upon his shoulder.

Grumbling she climbed down after grabbing an apple and munching upon it for her lunch, or rather late supper. Dropping it suddenly, she squealed, "Watch out!. A giant spring was rolling down the hill with... A cyclops chasing after it.

The giant of a man grabbed the spring with a sheepish smile. "Meh wife kept asking about a friend of hers, kept saying 'I wonder what happened to her husband, she did. Went and distracted me while I was working on a project."Glancing at the he went on. "Maybe you would like to sojourn in my sanctuary for the night?"

Cameo's newly acquired companion lifted his hands and smiled apologetically. "No can do sir, I need to figure out some hocus pocus, and the only place to do that is in my caves."

"Where are those caves?" wondered Cameo aloud.

In response the young man led her trough the forest and towards a mound hidden by leaves and fallen trunks. Leading the young woman inside he smiled. "I'm Jay, the resident fairy or druid, whichever you prefer. You can just settle in nice and tight for the night. We'll talk more tomorrow."

With that said he pointed to a pile of furs in a corner and left to mix things, strange things... The sweet smells permeated the air, making Cameo feel sleepy. Ignoring the little purple squirrel, she went to curl up in the offered corner and fell into a deep sleep.