Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 12-28-2007, 03:43 AM

I can positively say that it's not.

I think he's talking about the fact that the silhouettes when they transform are slightly more graphic than the ones on american TV. It actually shows the lines of the chests and pelvis.
... But the storyline is exactly the same... well, less corny - some things are altered, but the general story lines are the same.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:44 AM

Cherry:Do you need to be up in time for something?
I like staying up, but I only do when I can sleep in. I try to schedule in at least 6 hours, but 9 is my ideal. Sometimes 3 hours is necessary though.
Lately I've been staying up until 3:00AM and waking up at noon. I need to be awake at 9:00 tomarrow. We'll see how that goes.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sychobunny
Nissa: I LOVE COUNT D!
X3 My boyfriend is a fan of the cop. >.<
I have a tendancy to lend it out to anime fans arround me, but everyone who reads it ends up likeing it. Its a good introducory manga, so you get a feel for it.
I'll agree with you that it's something that people are drawn to. My sister was with me when I picked up the first volume, and I read it aloud as we were driving home. She turned around and picked up the second and third volumes for me as soon as I finished the first. She's never read them, she doesn't like the way manga's are set up. But she's been through the whole series with me lol! I believe her favorite is still the 'bird' pet. The one who was kept in the greenhouse if you remember him.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 03:48 AM

Sycho - No, I don't. I just don't like getting up late. It makes me feel like a lazy bum. D: Since I'm homeschooled, not public schooled, it NEVER matters when I wake up, so it's not a rare luxury to sleep in. It's something common that makes me feel bad. D:
I just don't like going to bed! XD
THREE hours of sleep? Hohgawd. I can barely function on less than nine. o.o

But I'm a teen. I tend to need alot of sleep. I take it you're probably an adult?

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:50 AM

Nissa: XD Thats cool- at least she enjoys the story.
I do remember that one. I don't know if I have a favorite. I love evil depictions of bunnies, but I like the medusa too, and over all I like the little brother's relationship with the animals. X3
I'm too indecisive.

Spunkifull
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 03:51 AM

*poof* (appears out of nowhere)
well hel-lo all :D
what are we talkin about?

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:52 AM

manga... I think?

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:54 AM

Cherry: I'm 21. nearly 22. So yes and adult, but still a college kid. I'm just naturally nocternal, which doesn't work when I have to function with society. One summer I was taking summer classes, which are mostly offered in the morning because it gets too hot durring the afternoon and air conditioning doesn't always work the way it should, and I had a 7:30 AM class. I ended up going completely nocternal, going to bed at about 6:00PM, and waking up at 2:00AM, because I wanted to be really awake for my first class and I'm not a morning person at all.
If I haven't been able to get more than 6 hours for a while, and I get to sleep in for a break, I end up getting 12 hours the first night and then, I shift into 9 hours until I need to get back to my normal 6 hour or left schedule.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:55 AM

Spunkiful: Manga and sleep
XD two of my loves!
'ello! ^.^

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 03:56 AM

@sychobunny

I don't know if I have a favorite, there are a lot that really appeal to me. I think my main fascination with it is from where I worked at a pet shop. I'd see the results of animals not being properly cared for. We would give them all of the information they needed, but they'd just wave us off and ignore what we said. The fact that you follow the instructions of D or pay severe consequences just really really appeals to me because of that.

Spunkifull
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Spunkiful: Manga and sleep
XD two of my loves!
'ello! ^.^
That makes two of us x3
do you have a favorite? or one of your favorites?

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 03:59 AM

Hmmm so I want more red at the bottom of my avi, but I like having black shoes. The only red stockings I see are the fishnets, and I don't know that fishnets would go wel with my look. The Priest of Fire shoes don't layer under normal shoes do they?

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:02 AM

*pops in*

Hmm..this thread is certainly getting active again...

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:04 AM

Nissa: I used to want to work at a petshop. I'm not really a fan of people as much as animals though, so I decided not to because I didn't want to deal with the customers. People can be really stupid when it comes to pets.

Spunk:Hmmm a favotire.... I love alot of them, the last one I read was 9-17(I think) of Whistle. But shortly I'm going to be re reading Host Club, and actually getting to reading Deathnote after having several volumes and seeing the anime for quite some time. OH! I know my favorite, and fitting my general tastes its obscure- The Demon Ororon. Its my favorite! I don't know how I forgot about it. Its shojo, and dark, and fantasy, and pretty, and dark. :3

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:05 AM

'Ello Simplixity. Its slightly active. I feel like I'm monopolizing it though. :?
how are you?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 AM

Sycho - Yeah. When everything goes according to plan, I go to bed at somewhere around midnight, and wake up at nine. But lately I've been going to bed closer to two, and waking up closer to eleven. DX

Wow, waking up at 2 AM? I can't imagine that. I can barely wake up when it's cloudy out. But when it's DARK out? No way. XD
But man. Only six hours of sleep? Do you drink coffee or something?

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:08 AM

On the news...quintuplets. Oh hell I'd die if I had 5 infants at the same time. :o

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:09 AM

Cherry: No, I run on adrenaline and sugar mostly. I avoid cafein unless I need to stay awake later than I normally do. I'm active in alot of stuff, which helps me keep a steady active pace.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:10 AM

Nissa: That sounds painful. I don't plan on having my own offspring. If I feel maternal instincts needing to be used, I'll adopt.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-28-2007, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa
On the news...quintuplets. Oh hell I'd die if I had 5 infants at the same time. :o
I'd die if I had one! D: I can't handle kids.

Sycho - That must leave you wiped out at the end of the day.

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 AM

Cherry: XD And thats how I sleep.
Really thats how I need to operate. I don't like being idle.

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 AM

I'm gonna be red now, I liked the blue... but it's getting bored now.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Nissa: That sounds painful. I don't plan on having my own offspring. If I feel maternal instincts needing to be used, I'll adopt.
I could stand the birthing fine, it would be the at home stuff that would do me in. I'm a mother of 2 that are well separated. I couldn't even imagine having two in diapers at the same time. Epidurals kill any birthing pain, but nothing helps having all of them crying for your attention at once.

I had a friend in highschool that was adopted. Someone once tried to make fun of her for it and she laughed at them and said something along the lines of 'Damn, I'd hate to be your parents and be stuck with what you made. My parents picked me'. It was pretty damn funny.

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 12-28-2007, 04:16 AM

Yotsy ish back for a little bit. ^^;;

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-28-2007, 04:21 AM

Nissa: Its the birthing, and the crying stage. I would adopt rather late, like 8 years or older.
She had the right idea, I'd teach my kid to respond like that!

Yotsy: 'ello! ^.^