Nami
♫♪♬
NPC

Old 02-16-2015, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAY 3.5
Day 3 Vote Count
Is the hokey-pokey what it is really all about?

CycloneKira (2): sjacklene, musasgal
sjacklene (4): CycloneKira, xoxoAngiexoxo, Kent, Silenia

Not voting (0):

With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

Day 3 has ended.

The debating rose to a fever pitch on the third day. Sjacklene pointed her finger violently toward Kent, xoxoAngiexoxo and CycloneKira as they feigned innocence once again. She had been right to suspect them, but it wouldn't be long now and they would split all of the contents of Emerald House among themselves. Musasgal, the Doctor, watched in disbelief, hoping that some logic would enter into what horrors they had been subjected to that week. Silenia was beside herself and found the gilded words of those wolfish mafia members too compelling in the end. One more night would doom them all anyways...

As darkness fell the three rounded on Sjacklene. It was all they could do to entice the last townsperson to do their dirty work... to make their last night in hiding so much easier.

Mafia has succeeded.

---------- Post added 02-16-2015 at 05:47 AM ----------

Thank you all for playing! I am sorry for the confusion at the end. I hope there are no hard feelings?

Last edited by Nami; 02-16-2015 at 05:56 AM..

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 06:01 AM

Wait, who was the marfia? That got me confused.

And no hard feelings too Nami. That really was fun

And to xoxoAngiexoxo, I pulled that townie stunt is because we weren't allowed to reveal who we were until the game was over.

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 06:03 AM

Of course not. I WAS seriously confused, and with the dwindling time, I was trying to LIVE! haha. *Hugs Nami* I had a SUPER fun time!

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-16-2015, 06:04 AM

No hard feelings, Nami

Sorry about causing your death, Sjacklene =( (though it looks like mafia outnumbering townies = death for the townies indeed, and since yours was the only majority we'd be getting...we were dead no matter what. )

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 06:05 AM

No, it was my fault. If I stuck with my gut and saved Carcar, we would've had one more round.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 06:06 AM

sjacklene really had us figured out. XD Good job~

And to think of this round, I don't think a majority could ever be reached since there are three mafiosi who would obviously vote for a townie. XD I wonder what would've happened if there was a bystander. It's too bad really.

This was fun to play~

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

I was away for a while so Nami took over. I'm back now! The front page is now up-to-date. This thread will lock now that the game is done.

If you all would like to discuss the game further: analysis, strategies, mafia discussions, what went right/wrong, you're all very welcome to do so in the Main game thread!

Nami
♫♪♬
NPC

Huh! Look at that. Lance is taking the words right out of my mouth again.