Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 01:55 AM

please get that message across to my roommates/sluts!!!! I sound harsh, but I do not lie. one of they has been dating older guys since she was in like junior high. I mean older like late 20's. I still don't think its right to date that old when they're all 18 or 19!!! bleh!!

I've never been in a nice ocean. never go to Galveston!!! dirt and dead sea creatures galore!!! EWEEWEW!! I don't like bugs and I've recently become the fodder of mosquitoes which I can spell only because I complain about them often. They used to not bite me at all! not any more alas...

thats....0.0 a really big family. I love my big family too, but it isn't as fun these days. changes going on in the family. grandpa isn't doing that well, I never see my other side of my family (except Joe. I'll complain about him later), and there's this huge spurt of babies among my cousins. We spend time together differently now. we're all growing up!!! *cries*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 02:01 AM

No no.. I see that its not cool now. I mean, when I was younger I was naive to the max. I still am kinda. I think that everyoen has good intentions but that's really not true at all :( I woudn't want my daughter to do anything like that, that's for sure! It's not good. I know some people who married people about 20 years older than them, either it works out really well or horribly awful.

My best friend used to pronounce that just how it is spelled, mosquitos, accent on the qui (quee, lol). I didn't like one beach in GA either, there were so many hermit crabs swimming around everywhere. And if I step on anything in the water I'll yelp and jump out of the water racing for shore. O_O

Yeah.. time does that to people. They grow up and start families. My hubby's grandma said that the two families used to have huge get togethers, enough to have their own town, and they'd play volleyball and have a huge picnic but they don't do it anymore :( Sad... I want to do that! So who is this Joe that you are going ot rank about?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:13 AM

yeah, that stuff only works in books I say. people can be so messed up!

that's hilarous! my cousin told us that she used to say determined like det-er-mind. lol! That beach sound pretty bad, but at least there weren't dead fish and jellies laying on the sea weed strewn shore. the more frequented parts are better, but the water is brown and you have to shower hard to get all the sand off after a swim. it gets all in your bathing suit and its nasty!

yeah, but the sad thing is us cousins are really close because we're close in age. And we get together in a different place now that's a lot smaller and we have to all sleep on the floor. the youngest of us are in college. only one cousin and my younger bro. are still in high school. I want the fun times back...

um, my cousin Joe lives close and he's close with my brother's. hes not bad really, but a funny guy and a trouble maker that's always making fun of me. He's just an annoying teen boy I see too much of. (gossip: he's about to get kicked out of college for bad grades!!) kay, I'm done now.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 02:23 AM

Oh... well... I think no matter what beach you are at you are gonna get sand in your bathing suit. lol... I know once when I was in italy I was swimming at the beach and it was realy shallow, a lot more shallow than what I thought, well this little wave was coming up to me and I thought that I'd dive into the water before it got there and swim underneath it coming up on the other side. I thought I was gonna be really cool. So I dive in, and smash my face into the sandy ground getting a mouthfull of italy. And I must say, italy doesn't taste good at all. I think I busted my lip, too! It burns!!! lol

I'm the oldest cousin in my family and I'm kinda in the middle in my hubby's. He's the oldest grandchild for his grammie though. Not sure where he sits with his cousins. Hmm... I know there are a ton of them. Some of them are my friends on FB, but I just don't knwo them all. Some of his aunts and uncles are my friends too. I loved going over to his grammie's because she has all the good old pictures of him! Haha! The really bad goofy teenage years with the funny hair school pics :D I love those! He was always supre cute :heart:

Oooh.. that doesn't sound like a good influence at all. Those types huh? Well, maybe he'll turn himself around? Maybe.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:32 AM

wow, that was real intelligent. like something I would do! well, Galveston is by the Houston ship channel, so the water gets pretty nasty because of the boats stirring up all the dirt. I've been to San Fransisco. the water is much nicer there, but it was very cold!

I'm 3rd youngest and then nearly youngest on my dad's side too. that's pretty cool. makes me want a boyfriend.

he's a good kid really, but not too studious really. I know he can be really polite and stuff, but he rarely is.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:37 AM

wow i tried to read everything..... too much rambling.... *rubs eyes* O.O

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 02:39 AM

The water was cold in San Fran.!? Wow... I always pictured it being kinda warm there just because it was in California, you know? I guess I just don't realize where exactly each place IS in california. Hehe... True jackson VP is a cute show ^^

How does that make you want a boyfriend? *looks back up at other post* OOoooh.. yeah. Well the same thing applies for you, you know ^^ All those embarassing pictures that were ever taken of you are fair game. lol. I tried to hide mine but my mom was far too willing to fork them oer to him >_>

I'm sure he minds his manners around everyone that's older than him. lol.

EDIT: hey llonka! Welcome back!!!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:45 AM

it was winter and that's in northern cali. its colder up there and it was winter vacation possibly. no, cause I got sick from the heat driving through Arizona. I fail at geography. don't ask me!

I don't care. its like this exchange of past life and stuff and you sound so happy with your husband. it sounds nice really.

except for family of course! the conversations between him and my dad can get so darn funny though! they have such a sense of humor that works well together. amiable threats, quick dodges of them. its fun.

hello llonka. no, its not worth trying to read all of this!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:45 AM

*rubs eyes again* whoa... how come my boys like running around nakkie??

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 AM

I don't know. I guess they just felt like it, huh?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 02:53 AM

LOL! Maybe your boys have been watching the Nakee puppet video on youtube when you are not looking :P It was kinda funny, but not SO funny. About harry potter.

I am really happy with my hubby. He's the best :heart: I couldn't ask for a more perfect hubby really. I believe that he's my soul mate and we prety much lived parallel lives until we met. Similar experiences at the same times, until a little bump from fate caused us to meet ^^ I'm really lucky to have him. He's super smart and super sexy too hehe...

Haha.. family usually do get funny when they get together. I miss hanging out with mine. My little cousins.. all grown up and stuff. One has kids, the other is in college.. one joined the national guard for a few years.... one is just a loser with no job at all and smokes pot all the time (loser) the other ones are still little. Kinda... in HS and middle school.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:56 AM

I don't really like the potter puppet pals. I didn't watch the vid.

*sighs and dreams up fantasy life*

every family has to have the loser! at least my nuclear family doesn't. nuclear is the right word, right? like just my parents and brothers?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 02:56 AM

haha i've never seen that zephi!! ewwww kaleb pottied on the floor.... bleck!

aww that's cute!!! we got married cuz i got pregnant lol!! but i do love him and he says we would have gotten married anyways.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 AM

I love my hubby more than anything. I tell him all the time, I wonder if he still thinks I'm crazy though :P I'd do anythign for him :P

Ewww! Boys will pee anywhere. lol

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 03:03 AM

haha did i tell ya what happened to our cable box?? boys....

awww i should tell mine more often. we dont get much time to ourselves :( it's ok though.

Edit: *looks around* hello???? :ninja: *hides in corner*

Last edited by llonka; 01-16-2010 at 03:19 AM..

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 03:26 AM

What happened to your cable box? Sorry.. hubby called ^^ hadn't gotten to talk to him in 3 days! Argh!!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 AM

my computer fixed itself! but I still have a headache...

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 05:36 AM

aww it's ok zephi!! kaleb pottied on the cable box!!! and it sparked and yeah... lol! but we got a new one.

yay your puter is fixed!! aww blecky headache!!!

*runs to bed like a crazy person* muhahaha night kat!! :heart:

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 05:55 AM

that must have been a lovely surprise!

yep. I'm on cause I'm going to draw someone.

night.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 03:09 PM

Well, I had another one of those crazy dreams last night. Let's see if I can piece the details together... Hmm... It started and I was a modern day medic back in the 1910's I think because people we're dressed weird. They actually looked like cartons to me. And then I was at this school and there was a bad little kid who had some fire crackers but they were more like grenades and threw one of them hurting a lot of people. Then the dream turned into some stop motion clay dream. My sgt popped up out of nowhere and said, "The more you chew gum, the less you blink." And she walked off counting how many times she blinks. Then I look back at the room and a guy is walking out holding a lightning cloud by a beam of lightning and the little kid gets the idea to blow it up. I try to stop him but he doesn't listen and he throws it. Everyone hides behind whatever is there but he didn't put it in the right spot of it to explode the cloud so he runs back out and ties it to a bolt of lightning. The explosion moves up the lightning and when it reaches the cloud it's like an atomic bomb. Um... the little kid dies and is sent to be judged by an actual judge. I follow, not sure if I died too or if I just wanted to know what was going on. The kid is found guilty and taken kicking and screaming to a steel plate that swings open. He gets 3,000 years down there as punnishment. With the worst killers in history O_O I'm scared but I follow for some reason. The plate closes and we walk down some stairs an are greeted by vikings and reallly huge mean looking guys. They introduce themselves and what they did but then say that they are actually really nice and won't hurt anyone unless someone tells their secret, then they'd have to hurt them. I have a flash from the future and worry because I know the kid is going to tell and get us in trouble. There is food out and women doing push-ups... but then I see that they are not women, they are men in dresses. There are no other women there, but I'm not worried. AS long as I don't say that they are really nice... I'm ok. I sit down and start eating some chips and dip... and then I wake up. I don't understand my dreams at all.

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 01-16-2010, 04:59 PM

Dangiiiiiit ;A; Time got away from me agaaaaaain~ *Flops facefirst onto the ground*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 05:05 PM

Whoa! *trips ove vammi* OMG! I didn't see you there! ;-; I'm sorry! *helps you up and dusts you off*
Where have you been!? We missed you in here :D

Vamien

Old 01-16-2010, 05:24 PM

*Stands up with Zephi's help and sighs* I've been doing...stuff...mostly RPing and drawing until the creative side of my brain turned to mush. X3 Unfortunately, I can still RP just fine and since the other half of my brain is rarely being used anymore, I find it like a drug. T__T;

But I missed you too! How've you been?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 05:28 PM

Wow, sounds like you've been really busy ^^ But at least you are keeping active. I've been just busy working mostly. Nothing really great. Had some weird dreams recently. Last night and the night before. Last nights is up there *points to post over head* and the other is burried somewhere. :( Meh.. involved clones and running from the gov't.

I'm supposed to pack sometime this weekend. Probably tomorrow. I'm just putting it off because I have to unpack everything and then repack it... only to unpack and re pack it on tuesday and thursday. I hate doing that. It's so tedious.

I'm having pizza. Want some? *drops a pizza delivery box on the table and grabs a slice* It's supreme though ^^

Vamien

Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM

Weird dreams, eh? o.o I've been having some of those myself...mostly involving my characters. Half of my OCs originated from some snippet of one of my dreams...it's really odd, but it makes for a good clean creativity streak!
*Observes dream* Mmmmm. Wow. xD

Omg packing Dx< *ULTIMATE DISTASTE* Especially THAT kind of packing, my sympathies are with you! Remind me again what you're packing for though? >>;

I'd...I'd love some pizza @A@ *Reaches for*