Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 03:19 AM

As he was about to kiss becckkaa the smoke came in everything including his bride had changed...she looked different and befre he could even think she didn't know who he was nor was she becckaa her mother took her away alex stood there frozen for a moment....what the hell just happened? He thought then he chased after his bride and her mother pounding on the large castle downs "beckka???hello??? Dear??? What the hell is going on???" Confused and hurt he banged and banged on the door tears running down his face soon the dark clouds rumbled and a horrible storm came about yet alex stayed calling for his love.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 07:55 PM

Millie spied him from her high tower, her large, beautiful bird perched on her forearm. This strange man, banging on her palace doors, calling for a woman Millie had never heard of, was about to be pelted with rains and the cold of the world. And there were no towns within a fifteen mile radius of the palace because of their fields and barracks.

Millie raised her bird into the air, muttering in an anknown language, and the bird dropped towards Alex, gliding down to him gracefully, and before it touched the ground, white light flashed, and in front of Alex, stood a White beauty , her white, all knowing eyes, staring like daggers through him.

"Your name, stranger." she requested, her voice was soft and haunting.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 09:09 PM

Alex cried and grew exhausted from yelling and pounding. He fell to him knees right before he saw the strange bird turn into a hauntingly beautiful women. It wasn't beckka by far. Alex stood fixing his hair and kept a small distance from the women. "Alexander....my name is alexander price..." he said then he wiped away his tears before asking "wherw beckka??? What's going on here??? Where is she?!" His voice was angery and worried and very confused. What happened???

The thunder rummbled and soon the rain was coming soon the clouds were getting darker and the thunder louder. Alex was cold tired and very heartbroken. He hoped soon he would have anwsers...

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 09:15 PM

The woman frowned, feeling pity for the man. "There is no woman here by that name... There is only my lady Amilia, an enchantress, and loving daughter of Namireah Vildaniore'." she said. "My mistress Millie feel pity for you, and has sent me down to learn of you... If you take my hand, i can fly you up to her." The woman said,offering a beautiful, silky soft, pale hand.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 09:41 PM

Alex had no idea how to even react. He hesently reached for the womans hand. Just then it started pouring down rain. He was soon soked to the bone. He held onto the womans hand and said nothing. What could he say? Becckka was gone....she wasn't here...was everything a mere image? A dream?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 PM

She held toght to his hands and soared up, getting to thw tower within seconds and landed next to mille, who had towels heldout to him. "Wipe. Off the water than come in. You will get.sick out here."She said and tudned backk into the room.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2012, 09:05 PM

Alex, hands shaking from both being cold and wet, and being in shock. He wiped off the water as best as he could, then set the towl down, he was freezing, his whole body shook....."Th-Th-...Thank you...Ms...?" He stammered.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2012, 10:11 PM

"Millie. Just call me Millie." she said, sitting down in a white silk chair in the sitting room outside the bedroom area which was separated by a wall and the door to it covered witch rich silk tapestry.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2012, 10:16 PM

"Alex" Is all he said. He looked around at the castle...."So....you have never heard of Becckka? We were about to be man and wife....and now.....everything is gone, everything....." He said staring off.

MyMeneFamily
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-09-2012, 02:11 AM

Mille shook her head. "I'm sorry. I do not know ... Do you even know what day it is today?" she asked him, her voice all business, and she didn't seem to show an ounce of sympathy., She clearly just wanted to get all this sorted out as fast as possible, just in case this guy was bad news.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2012, 02:27 AM

Alex was confused, and new she didnt care about him, or what he was going through, why should she? "Um....what day?" He said now confused and a bit more 'there' so to speak. He wanted to get this sorted just as much, he wanted to find his bride, he wanted everything to go back the way it was.