Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-25-2011, 02:02 AM

"Fish…" She said with a smile as she ate, "Fish good…" She said. She loved fish and used to fish alot for her village before she was taken.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 02:17 AM

Fenris smiled weakly and said, "Well i have to get it more often, now won't I?" It was getting late, so Fenris went into the tent, and got it set up. He used a couple of blankets to separate them from the ground, and the rest he divided roughly evenly between the two halves. He curled up under his blankets, and tried unsuccessfully to go to sleep.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 AM

Talla followed after and curled into her blankets falling fast asleep. Je wanted to keep jer energy up and sleep was a good way to do that. And the blankets were so comfy.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 02:30 AM

Fenris heard Talla climb in, and smiled weakly. At least she trusted him this far. He looked over at her. She was rather beautiful...... He shook his head. He had to keep those thoughts away. Fenris rolled over and went to sleep.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 02:35 AM

((soon soon he will become evil! wahhhwhehwh!!! *cough*))

Talla slept on unaware of the world around her. She was dreaming pleasantly and very comfy and warm.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 02:45 AM

((yeah something like that. More like he'll want to do... things.... more and more, and eventually he'll just do it XD or not. You'll never know....... ))

The next morning, Fenris woke up early, and went outside the tent. He pulled off his clothes, and stretched. it was nice to be outside without anything. He hoped that Talla didn't wake up soon though.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 02:48 AM

((I always know…))

Much like he hoped Talla did not wake up at that moment. Though a little while latter a loud yawn was heard as she streched.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 03:00 AM

(darn, i was hoping for a scene..... jk XD)

Hearing the yawn, Fenris swiftly got dressed, and restarted the fire. He considered hunting down breakfast, but they really needed to get going. After a moment of debate, Fenris sat there and waited for Talla to show.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-25-2011, 03:03 AM

Talla yawn as she came out of the tent ant looked at the man. She stood still listening to nature.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 11:57 PM

Fenris shivered a bit in the cold morning air, then he went and checked on the horses. One of them was too cold for his liking, so he covered it in blankets.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 12:10 AM

"Soquili?" He asked pointing to them wanting to know what they were called. She felt the cold one and frowned, "Cold...one..." She said softly.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 12:14 AM

He shrugged, and said, "This one hasn't got a name yet. however, the other one's called Caddoc. I've been riding Caddoc since i was a trainee, and in my opinion, he's the best horse out there." He began to stoke his horse while he talked. he looked at Talla and said, "Since you're riding her, why don't you name her?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 12:26 AM

Talla thought for a moment, "Nvdo....mean Moon..." She said patting the horse gently as she looked at the man, "Soquili means..." She paused thinking, "White man say...Horse?" She said pointing to the horses.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 12:30 AM

Fenris tried hard not to laugh, but failed. "White man?" He laughed hysterically. he was far less white than most other people. In fact, he was rather tan due to years of running around in nature beating on things. "He apologized, and said, "moon. that's a good name i think."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 12:44 AM

"Moon...strong...you no white man...but not like me too..." She managed with a frown, "Your friend white man still..." Talla said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 12:56 AM

Fenris tried to discern a meaning of the second part, "Who's friend? mine? Which one?" He saddles both of the horses while he asked, but he didn't mount either of them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 02:19 AM

"Other white men...friends of yours? White man with tall...." She pointed to her head motioning pulling something over it, "What you call..." She said pointing to the hat on Fenris' head.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 02:47 AM

Fenris lifted it off and looked at it. He frowned, then said, "Crown? The king?" He really didn't know what Talla was trying to say, but he was doing his best. With a sigh, he thought, 'this is why i signed up to be a warrior. I don't think, i just slash and smash.'

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 03:14 AM

"No…" She said after a moment she knew what King and crown meant roughly and it didn't mead what she wanted. She sighed deeply as if to say she had given up and approached her Nvdo getting ready to ride.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 03:18 AM

Fenris leaped upon Caddoc gracefully. He'd been riding horses most of his life after all. He checked to make sure they packed everything, then started off on their way.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 03:34 AM

Talla rode happily on Nvdo have given the animal a name she became much more connected to it and felt as though she wasn't riding but was the horse itself it was that natural to her.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 05:56 PM

Fenris stretched in his saddle, and looked back at Talla. He was honestly surprised that she hadn't tried to run away yet.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 06:00 PM

Little did he know that she was itching to run away. The only problem was she had no idea where she was. She didn't know where to run to. So until she figured it out she would stay where she was.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 06:29 PM

Fenris was starting to get bored. So far, the ride had been uneventful. Talla was being quieter than normal, and Fenris didn't want to offend her by talking about things that were sacrilegious or something.He knew how those savages could be.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 06:35 PM

Talla looked at him thinking for a moment. Although it really didn't matter to her she had realize she never got his name...nor had she given him hers. She sighed before pointing to herself, "Tallatsi...mean Wolf Demon..."