Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 AM

Haku walked into the breakfast room Amd sat with his wife to be. "Goood morning!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 AM

"Good Morning Prince Haku I hope you are doing well." Li Hua ask him in a kind tone of voice. she waits for the food and drinks to come out to try new things.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 02:12 AM

"I slept ok did you?" he wondered if his cat had bothered her during the night and hoped it didn't. His dad was looking at the two, listening to the conversation.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-09-2011, 02:51 AM

Li Hua smile's yet stop's to think for a few minutes she had notice his father. "I slept all right I'll have to write to my Father I think he left the other day. I miss my Qi she is such a good cat even if she is 2years old." she says yet her voice sound a little sad. when she spoke about missing her own pet cat that was not with her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Haku thought for a moment. "We could go get your cat of you'd like." Haku's day spoke. "Ask your father to bring it during the ceremony. Tonight we have a small ceremoney celebrating your marriage. Your father will be coming. He can bring your pet then." Haku took her to the room where all of the letter transportation took place. He took the fastest carrier hawk from it's cage. "Go ahead and write, then you can send it. This hawk should be able to get it to your dad in about thirty minutes, maybe less."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 PM

"Thank you I'll start writing right away." Li Hua says to Haku as she get's a piece of paper. then grabs a pen start to write down on the paper a quick. yet small letter asking her father to please bring Qi with him tonight. she then roll's of the paper then tie's a string around it. she hands the letter to Haku so he can put it on the hawks leg.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 10:56 PM

Haku gave the bird the location after strapping the letter to it. It flew out the window and was gone before they could blink. Haku was proud of the bird. It was the best. He gently held Li Hua's hand. "Are you enjoying your stay?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-10-2011, 11:07 PM

Li Hua smile's as she watch the hawk fly off knowing it was. going to take the letter to her father she hope her father. would bring Qi tonight so she can play with her cat again. "Yes I am but I think once were married to each other. I think I'll be living with you in your kingdom. my younger brother's will one day one of them will become the new king of Chain." she says to her future husband Li Hua some what like the food they had. at breakfast it was different yet was good to her so she was fine with it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 AM

He still didn't know about the marriage. He liked Li Hua, but he wasn't in love with her. It was sad. He knew she probably didn't love him either. They were being forced into this. They had no choice and no options. He smiled sadly. She was such a wonderful person. She deserved whatever and whoever she pleased. He wondered who had her heart. He was a lucky man.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:47 AM

She was still unsure about the hole marriage idea yet she like Haku. but she was not in love with him at all,she is in love with someone else. a brave man named Fai how use to be a noblemen. his family lost all of there money due to there ship's got wreck all the good's. in each ship were ruined silks,tea bags and other things could not be sold.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 02:58 AM

Haku saw a clock. It was nearly five pm. "We've got to get easy for tonight!" he rushed to his room.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:03 AM

"Hey Haku Wait Up!" Li Hua call's out to him as she run's after him to his bedroom. her clothes were in there they both have to get ready. how would have guess they spent. all most the hole day up there missing things they could have done.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Haku dresses and combed his hair. He looked at Li Hua. He did her makeup while she did her hair. He had become good with makeup over time. He had always been forced to wear it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:05 PM

This time Li Hua had pulled on a sliver dress with pink flowers on. there was a small slit in the dress to show a bit of her leg's off. she really dislike these type of dress's but was force to ware them. she had done her hair in two bun's yet left some of her hair hanging down word. "Thank you Haku wow you did a great job with my make up." she says to her future husband but wish she could get married to Fai. to bad he was still not noblemen are he could try to stop this arranged marriage.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 09:20 PM

Haku kissed her cheek. "You look very nice." he wished he could do something to help her marry her true love.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 PM

"Oh stop it you are making me blush come on let's get going. we don't want to be late to are own party right?" Li Hua ask Prince Haku as she wonder why his father. force him to ware make up as well clothes he did not like at all? yet hope her father would not bring his wife with him if he did. hello her wanting to kill her in her mind all night long.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2011, 12:45 AM

Haku walked down the stairs holding Li Hua's hand. This was considered a sign of love and friendship. He hoped his dad wouldn't be mad. He had not worn his wig and his red hair shone in the light.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-12-2011, 02:05 AM

Li Hua holds on to Haku's hand while walking with him. heck she like him with out wearing the wig over his own hair. yet did not want to talk to much to her future father in law. even if he was Haku's father he seem not nice form what she had heard about him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2011, 03:34 AM

His father glared, but said nothing. Haku was relived that he gotten away with not wearing that horrid wig. It was ugly and not even all that real looking. He had on a tiny bit of eyeliner, but nothing else. He would enjoy tonight.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-12-2011, 04:19 AM

Li Hua smile's as she see's her Father and Qi with him yet keep's clam. it would be rude to run over to her own dad like this at a party. she notice that Qi had a Jeweled collar on around her neck it must. have been her big sister's doing she her self rarely put. such fancy collar's on her own cat.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2011, 01:26 AM

Haku smiled. "your cats rather adorable." he loved kitties. He wanted to just go pet it's little furry head, but found that such a thi g would be considered creepy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 AM

LiHua's Father walk's over to them then hands Qi over to his daughter. "She miss you she would not stop meowing all night long. Prince Haku you better take care good care of my daughter." the King of Chain says to his future son in law.

"Thank you Father Qi what did Xalon do to you this time?" she ask her cat yet glared at her father as if saying. you hurt him you'll start a other war again! she sighs out before kissing Haku on the cheek. yet nods her head in to okay for him to pet her cat.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2011, 01:38 AM

Haku looked at his future father in law. "Don't worry. I'll take good care if her and be sure to make her as happy as I cam til the day I die."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-14-2011, 02:43 AM

Qi meows as she jump's on Li Hua's right shoulder she wanted. to be closer to her master for now warping her tail around her neck lightly. "Qi I hope you don't mind a kitten he belongs. to Prince Haku so you better not start any fights okay?" Li Hua says as Qi then mew's at her a few time understanding that. she would have get use to a new living space with more then one cat a around.

"Good by the way I want talk to your father. about the guest list you two kids better start trying. soon for a baby your wedding date will be set once. the doctor give's us a idea of what day Li Hua will go in to labor on." the king of chain says before walking off. go talk with the current king of southern japan. he wanted to make sure Noblemen Shawlongs son Fai dose not. try to stop the wedding form happening.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:28 AM

Haku stared at Li Hua. He knew he was beginning to fall for her. He sighed sadly. She was in love with some other guy. Haku had suddenly lost interest in the girl he'd been so crazy about. "Hey..um..I need to think..so I think I'll go take a walk ok?" without waiting for her awnser, he left and went to the courtyard. It was pretty at night and he liked to think here. He wondered if he could get rid of his emotions somehow. They were so strong and he didn't know how he'd come to feel this way.