Paradoxia

Old 05-27-2011, 04:44 PM

So hey all, it's Paradoxia here. :D I'm new to the forum, but not role-playing, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a small/medium-sized group role-play with me.

I'm fairly open to most plots, so you can just toss 'em at me if you like. I'm a picky, but I like a wide variety. On another note I do semi-literate to literate role-plays and I have a high standard of spelling and grammar and all that, but I won't nitpick (or I'll try not to). ^^;

Uh, so, yeah. o_o I guess. First post on Menewsha and all that jazz. ;D

~Xia

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 05-27-2011, 08:24 PM

semi-literate to literate : check :yes:
high standard of spelling and grammar and all that: check :yes:

let's roleplay!
:headdesk:

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-27-2011, 08:25 PM

HI THAR *waves like a retard* welcome to mene~ hope you enjoy it!

Now, group roleplay, you got me in, unless it goes extremely fast, I may have to drop out then. D:

Well, I'm really craving horror, but I'm also craving one with robots~ I dunno....

I usually post once a week, since I have finals coming up, but if its really good, i may post every day. And im semi lit, I spit back the amount you give to me~

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2011, 09:15 PM

sweet! I'll do this! I'm a fantasy person, but i also like sci-fi sometimes-(robots (:) you could do one where the world is always shifting, so u could get a couple different ideas in there
Horror- ): depends what it is but i could b open to it

Paradoxia

Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 PM

Ah, thanks guys!

I'm not a horror person though. o_o; I mean, I can do with creepy stuff integrated into the actual rp and stuff, but I'm a wimp at heart. D:

And I'm iffy about Robots. Never done them before, but I could give it a shot if everyone else wants to. :o

And I'm going to say quickly, hell yes, fantasy. O_O I've done so many supernatural role-plays I've lost count. Also, I'll try to make sure it goes fairly slowly. :3 I hate being left behind myself. Uh, oh yeah, I probably won't be online much this week. :x I chose a bad time to post, unfortunately, but I'm traveling and stuff. Then exams. And then summer.

But I will fit role-playing in. BI

Any other suggestions? Since fantasy is...rather broad. xD Same with robots and horror.

Not suggestions. o_o I mean, agh, what's the word? I dunno, details about what plots you're thinking of. c:

Last edited by Paradoxia; 05-27-2011 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Forgot something

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 05-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Wooo posting in Wifey's first thread. ;D

I WOULD OFFER TO RP WITH YOU BUT.
I am a lazy good-for-nothing butt about replying, so yeah. :c I actually have like three I need to reply to right now. But once I get back into the roleplay groove, hell yes I'm rpin' with you. <3 Group, one-on-one; I'm game for pretty much everything. :D

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-27-2011, 10:21 PM

Hmm... I'm literate.. I desperately need a roleplay because I have nothing to do because my social life is on the DL right now... I have a high standard of grammar and vocabulary.... or at least I better after two years of beyond advanced English. [Hopefully attention was paid during those dreadful periods of time. x-x]

And I love fantasy. And of course.. I haven't done a group roleplay in ages.... So what if we narrowed down the races we want to use and go from there as far as a theme plot thing goes?

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 05-27-2011, 11:23 PM

how about Lost at sea stranded on island rp

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 PM

Hi! I'm looking to join a couple group RPs and I'm semi-lit to lit so I think I'll fit right in, especially since I love fantasy with a passion along with a twist if Sci-fi (I'd have to like Sci-fi since I'm a huge Doctor Who and Torchwood fan) along with a great deal of horror (say hello to a Hannibal Lector fan!)

So plot ideas...-rubs hands together and cracks knuckles- Let me see...

For centuries the great kingdoms have lain separate, divided by their forced barriers and their inability to understand each other (or so they thought) but now the boundaries between them seem less steep and the once great walls that kept them appart are crumbling. Fairies are seen in dragon teritory, the sirens are encroaching on the elves teritory and the vampires are glad of the opertunity to feed on different blood sources.
Obviously different creatures could be used and those are just a few off the top of my head but it could be interesting.

It is the year 5021 and earth has undergone many changes. Over the many thousands of years of development humans have branched out, evolved and now there are several different species and races that all interconnect. But they are not the only ones to evolve. Many strange and unimaginable beings have come into existance, the descendants of the great beasts of old that once again walk the earth. A great war has been racing for the past five hundred years with each race fending for themselves and if it continues it is likely that the whole of the earth's population will be wiped out.

What do you think of these ideas? They're just spur of the moment things but I think that if we all work on them and tweek a few things then they could possibly work.

Paradoxia

Old 05-29-2011, 06:42 AM

You know, the first thing I noticed was that snazzy image of Spencer Reid. *O*

And 'allo Wifey. <3 Hell yes, you're not getting out of rping with me if I can help it. /snug

So not too many species but a fantasy plot? So far I think that's what most people want. :P Mirani, I read through your plots and I like both, though the second may require for thinking on the part of what species etc., while I think the first uses traditional mythical creatures? I'm not too sure. o__o Jet lag, since I'm six hours ahead as of yesterday.

So, I'm going to add some suggestions. So, plot one, this may be a bit difficult since we have multiple kingdoms and no concentrated area. I'm not too sure since we don't have a setting where all the characters, no matter the species, would end up. Reason for this is I'm terrible at huge plots that span over multiple continents/countries and there are all these subplots and...yeah. .__. /brain'splode

But if we could stick them in one area? Then it would be awesome. Or amazing. Or epic. :D Also, this is just my own preference. I need to be more open, so if you guys like this idea anyways, let's go for it. :u

Second one. I dunno, but we could have it in a major city in Earth's future and it's basically a hub for all of these evolved humans to go around and mingle. Or there could be underlying tensions happening and this city-place is about to explode in mini-civil war type of thing.

Just in case you guys didn't know (though Lathrine would) I'm more used to small set plots. I've never been part of a huge forum so this is a bit intimidating. D: And I like using emotes. A lot. 8y

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-29-2011, 08:11 PM

-grins widely- Thank you! I'm quite proud of this picture of Reid actually. I mean, who wouldn't be??????? Now if only I could have more than one picture I'd add in Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) and Ianto Jones (Torchwood) :drool: :drool: :drool:

Okay so I've got an idea for my first plot to maybe make it a bit more managable. Maybe since the walls are breaking down they all agree that they need to send messengers/embasadors/liasons/whatever and they all need to meet at a neutral ground. There are as many different kingdoms as there are RPers so we can each have one character or multiple characters depending on waht's going on. Anyway, we make our characters (whatever species we choose) and we agree to have them meet and try to talk and to stop war breaking out between the species as they try and move into each other's teritory or something? That could work. Maybe send high ranking members of each kinddom. What do you think?

Hmm...what does everyone else think?