Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 AM

Welcome to the Kingdom of the Blood Roses!
I am your hostess, Cassidy Rose.

Note: Kingdom of the Blood Roses is something based off a story my Fiance` are writing. Now this isn't an RP thread but it is a hang out thread. I just wanted to use something in my title to make it interesting.

Everyone is welcome to post, I just ask a few things of you all and that is to please respect everyone and to not fight in here.

I will not be reserving any other posts but if I need to add anything I will post it here in the first post.
So please enjoy the thread.
I MIGHT do a freebie or so but that is only if I am inspired to draw. I still have other pieces to do but I might try to draw. We will see what avis may inpire me or so.

*Gives out cookies and brings out candy, sodas and more* Let's all have fun and party and stuff. ^-^

Last edited by Cassidy Rose; 10-28-2008 at 12:27 AM..

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 12:41 AM

YAY... I would draw too for people but I just can't at all. No means of scanning or tabletingness, lol. *emos* Oh well. CANDIES! Whoo.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 12:47 AM

It is all okay chromey luff ^^ You can still chat and stuff. *Give her candies*

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:07 AM

*jumps up and molests*

LOLOLOLOL okay so justin is eating his super hot salsa and like it smells so good so i asked for a chip with only the juice on it right... he shaked it off over the bowl and i still managed to drip it on my shirt!!! two seconds!

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:13 AM

*Giggles and luffs lots*

XD You are silly! I am not really one for salsa.
Awww I hate when you eat something and you accidently get some of it on you when trying to eat it.

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:29 AM

yea i just love tomatoes thou. my weakness.

lalalalalala yaaay event. i'm really happy. what should we talk about?

Mivaelianyn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 01:30 AM

*joins the thread* Hi Chrome and Cassidy! <3

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 AM

hmm this seem slike a nice place to join.
since every other thread is already like 4 pages long XD

so how are you all?

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:36 AM

Chrome,I like kechup but I hate tomatoes. Lol ^^
Hmmm I don't quite know yet. Oh did I tell you, I have birth control now and it has messed with my emotions a bit. Not fun but yeah.

Mivy, MIVY! <333 *huggles* Hey luff *Gives candy* ^^

Nemui, Hello and welcome ^^ I am alright just bored and stuff. How about you? *gives candy*

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:51 AM

awww poor spiders.... lol hi nemui.

hi mivi boo.

i hate bc. it messes with your hormones and your moods for sure. xD some are less potent in messing with mood than other types if its a pill type, but you don't know which one is good until you find the one and there are a lot of them... i decided i'm not ready to go on that hunt because i don't like the way it messes with weight, mood, mojo, my bladder lol etc.

i really hate jeff and retha right now ... *evil squinty eye face*

Mivaelianyn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 01:56 AM

Mmm salsa.. Justin makes the BEST salsa. XD I only had it one time when he was still living with Ling but it was suuuuper tasty.

Cassidy: Thank you @w@ I finished my painting that is due tomorrow so now I can hang out on Mene. <333

Hi Nemui!

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:04 AM

*clings to mivi* i'd give you a jar if mailing it wouldn't be a mess. lol.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:07 AM

Spiders?!? Where??? *hides*

I am only starting into the second week of pills.. I am taking Yaz... I have just been a lil more irritable.. It has made me get a little more sad but not that much.
Well I need to try and start playing ddr more.. Just to try and lose al ittle weight

@Mivy, YAY!! ^^

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 AM

I was on depo and I gained a lot of weight and got really depressed. I don't know very much about pills except tri cyc whatever made me ill. But pills in general make me ill, so ... *shrugs*

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:24 AM

I don't know the FULL effects of what these pills have done to me so far. XD

Mivaelianyn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 02:37 AM

Slow to post because my mom called me. :'D
Chrome: The mail people would probably break it because they man-handle the mail, lol. I've gotten plenty of packages that are bent or have holes in them from being abused. >w<

I'm not getting very many of the candy apples from the trick or treating and it gives me nothing a lot too. o:

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:40 AM

It is alright Mivy dear ^^ I am just multi tasking.

I want candy so badly right now

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:44 AM

yea i didn't realize what they had done to me until i already ballooned up. now its hard to lose the weight. it was like it just suddenly was there, and i didn't know how much my mood had been affected until i got off of it.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 AM

I am sorry Chrome. I don't think I have gained weight so far but I am then again only eating one meal a day at least so far.. That or just some snacks and thats all. I dunno really.

mommy says they seem to be making me a lil more mellow

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 AM

Well so long as they don't make you sick you know. . . prolly won't be able to decided how much you like them for a little while anyways.

I need more threads to post in. I'm barely earning any candy corns. I want to earn more golds too. Maybe I can find a good freebie thread....

mmariep2
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mmariep2 Send a message via MSN to mmariep2

Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 AM

Hello everyone!

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:54 AM

I am posting in here as quick as I can. XD

Yeah well I just don't want my time of the month while I am in New York

@Mmariep, hey!

Mivaelianyn
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2008, 02:54 AM

I'm also filling out an insurance paper thing that I need to mail back to my grandma.

I kind of want to be on bc.. but too many side effects. I got a lot of migraine headaches before. D:

So.. is there supposed to be an item today? o:

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivaelianyn View Post
I'm also filling out an insurance paper thing that I need to mail back to my grandma.

I kind of want to be on bc.. but too many side effects. I got a lot of migraine headaches before. D:

So.. is there supposed to be an item today? o:
There should have been but because of the delate, the first 2 days (0 and 1), we don't get those. We have to wait for one tomorrow.

mmariep2
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to mmariep2 Send a message via MSN to mmariep2

Old 10-28-2008, 02:57 AM

Hey there Cassidy. How's it going?