HyunJae
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to HyunJae Send a message via MSN to HyunJae

Old 10-29-2008, 05:28 AM

Well I really don't do much more on Halloween. I usually sit at home and try not to watch scary movies. I may eat candy, and hand some out to the kids that trick or treat. I know at my school that people will dress up in some way.

I think it might rain this Halloween, and a lot of people would be disappointed.

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 05:29 AM

I'm thinking of making cat ears if I could or dressing up in a total horrid outfit, Hopefully I can get stripey socks SOMEWHERE and maybe dress up as my mene avvie.

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 AM

I'm going to go eat cake now, to celebrate my mom's b-day.
Good night~

LiztheKyuubi
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 AM

I can feel the whole leaving a site and feeling odd when you come back. It's even worse when you want to go back to a site but it's shut down on you. D: That's happened to me a lot.

I can't say I'm in school...nor do I have a job... I'm a starving artist! 8D .....That's not a good career choice, really. ; 3;

I'm not really sure what I'm doing for halloween. I don't have too much of a costume to wear (I'll probably just throw on my corset, my torn up skirt, and a bunch of red and black makeup. Maybe a wig. xD Makeshiftvampireplz. ). I bet I'm either going to be here or participating in a roleplay event with my friends. Either way, I'm in charge of trying to not eat the candy. Not that any kids aside from the brats across the hall will visit anyways.

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 AM

@ LiztheKyuubi: What kind of artist are you? Do you make painting and such or draw manga or comics? or is it something else?

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 05:42 AM

You're an artist? Awesome! As Blue asked, what sort of artist are you?

Allura Minelle
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 AM

Haaalllo!

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 AM

hello. so, what are you doing on Halloween?

Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on
Send a message via MSN to Schwartz Panda Kiri

Old 10-29-2008, 05:47 AM

Ohmygod.
I go away for a bit and I come back and there are a lot of replies! O:

First of all, hi everyone~

@Dystopia; OMG Hiii~
Right now I really don't have time for commissions. I thought I would but I get like 40 pieces of art homework a week. T_T College is rough. So I canceled all my trades and sent back any gold that was sent to me for a commission via the donate system. D8 It makes me sad but it's something that must be done. T__T Perhaps in December, since I go back home the 13th of December and don't go back to college until the 13th of January. xD

@Jaz; Hello, how are you? ^^ Adorable sig. >w< That's a cute idea, your whole family going together in one theme. xD Aww~

@blueblob2; Hello ^^

@Zewlie; I don't like storebought costumes very much either. xDD They make me sad. Last year I was a zombie Alice (From Wonderland xD) and I bought the dress and apron online, and then my mom bought me a wig somewhere, and theatrical blood, and I used shoes and socks that I already owned. Plus toilet paper for bandages. xDD Wish I'd just bought gauze for that. ^^;;;;

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:49 AM

@ schwartz Panda Kiri: what kind of zombie are you going to be? Is it like the one in scary movies or are you going to mix it with something else?

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 10-29-2008, 05:53 AM

Hello!

I haven't been on Mene in a looong time due to college. I try to do the special events. I was buying the CIs, but I'm broke right now and I can't afford it T.T

I like this event!
So far I have 29 candy apples, and 17 candy corns. I keep getting bags of nothing though. It's quite annoying.

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:54 AM

@padfootsy: it is really annoying when they do that.

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:56 AM

@blueblob - I like your outfit! It's very cute, and halloween-y, heh. I haven't changed in ages. I should...

LiztheKyuubi
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2008, 05:57 AM

I mostly do digital art in a semi-realistic style? Or something of that sort. I'm not really sure what it would be classified as really. It's not anime style, but not really realistic either. ><

I also do pixel work for another site, which is what I've been doing a lot of recently (our halloween event is running late, so the artist head is cracking down on us). I really wish I was getting paid for that, but it's still a pretty small website.

And I guess I do some art with my markers, but they're expensive and messy.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:57 AM

I've become steadily less active on this site since I started college...
By now I'm only here for the avvy competitions, and even those are starting to get old.

It's just hard to be involved in the community unless you're online daily, and I don't have time to do that.

Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on

Old 10-29-2008, 05:58 AM

@davyjoneslover; Amazing~ I'd love to see what you've done sometime. >w<

@Yuki no Enzeru; Haha, I know but I'm usually ignored anyway. >w< Probably not on purpose, but still. xDD
Kitty's always cute~

@blitzy; Fairy of lost socks? xD What would that be like? xDD

@blueblob2; Gypsy is a better idea than witch, for sure. Gypsies are always cool looking. x3

Well I'm gonna be a Parisian, like with a beret and black and white striped shirt and stuff. But I wanted a reason to try out the zombie makeup that someone taught me, so I decided to be a Parisian zombie. xD; It's silly. So it won't be from a movie, but I'll definitely have gory makeup and fake wounds like one. xD

@HyunJae; I hope it doesn't rain. D8
Why try not to watch scary movies? xD I think that's the best time to watch 'em~

@LiztheKyuubi;
Really? D8 That sucks. I don't think that's happened to me... At least not with an avatar site. xDD

xDD Aww, what's that like. I wanna be an artist but I don't wanna be the starving kind. >.> I'm starving right now. xDD;;
Roleplaying event? o:

@padfootsy; Haha I think I have 22 candy apples, I'm aiming for 25 right now though. Yay! xDD
Yeah that is annoying, it makes me sad too. ~_~;;;
Yeah I basically do special events too. xDD

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:59 AM

@ padfootsy: thank you. Your avi's pretty awesome. I like your panda shoes. They're so cute. =3

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 06:01 AM

I sadly only have 2 apples and 22 or so corns XD I don't keep track, I just like to trick or treat hehe.

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Would any of you be willing to give me a hint to where to find the first item?

Im clueless on where it can be

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

@ Kiri - D: You ignored my post. *points to the first reply*

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

@Abis - I know. College takes up so much time. What classes / how many units are you taking this semester?

@Schwartz - 25 is a good goal! I'm not sure what I want to buy from the store... To be honest I haven't looked at the items!

Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on

Old 10-29-2008, 06:02 AM

@Abis; Yeah. ><;;;
I wanted to sell art for my quest but I no longer can. D; So much work. xD;;;

@Liz; Oooh I wonder if I know what site you're talking about. x3~
xD

I agree, markers are expensiiiive. Dx I have a few copic markers, and a whole ton of prismacolors. Now I work with prismas, copics, sharpies, and prismacolor colored pencils all together~ Though I barely have time to 'cause I've got two art classes in college. So it's like, rawr! I'm having fun working with charcoal in my drawing class though. I never could before. >w<

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 06:03 AM

Well, there are two words in the clue that are a good hint ^^ Owner & Chatterbox

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 06:04 AM

@ Schwartz Panda Kiri: That's a cool idea. I don't think I've ever met someone else going to a Parisian zombie. Are you thinking of a particular fake wounds? I mean, are you going to be a Parisian zombie that got run over or murdered?

Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on

Old 10-29-2008, 06:07 AM

@Dys; Huh? @__@ Hold on lemme check. xD The black background makes finding posts difficult for some reason... ;-; I sowwies.

@blueblob2; I'm just doing the wounds on my face so it's gonna be stuff like bites and scratches. :3

@padfootsy; I got it. 8D Haha I wanted 25 so I could get the black skeleton hoodie. x3 I got it now so my next goal is 15 I think... x3