SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-14-2007, 03:28 AM

::I stopped in my tracks and grinned looking over my shoulder, then I turned completely around and bowed "Hello, Alphonse, its nice to meet you.. I'm Shiba Himiko."
I sfted my gaze, glaring at Edward "And You, you, PERVERT..."' i said in aa scary voice "like my artwork?" I ended it with a cute face and chipper smile. As Having only briefly seen Edward, it was simply amazing to look at. If only it had color other than brown from the dirt it was made of it would look like it would walk away. The wind picked up and my stomach growled loudly, I made a face::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:37 AM

Edward settled with a growl since he couldn't get to her. Alphonse bowed.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Shiba." He chuckled as her stomach growled, Ed's echoing soon after.
"Why don't we all set aside this little squabble and find something to eat before you two scare away everything?"
Ed's stomach growled louder if it was even possible as the fish cooked over the fire.
"This sure brings back memories huh Al?" His brother nodded.
"We used to live off these things." He turned to Shiba.
"I hope you don't mind fish..but that was the closest thing to dinner without having to go back into town."
"Yeah...not to mention we're broke again already."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:42 AM

::Sitting across from the boys I watched the trout cook "oh its quite alright... I eat these things every night.." I look up at the sky, leaning back on my hands "Pretty night tonight.." the fire was warm. My art supplies beside me in bags I yawned.
"So... what brings you two around here? I've never seen your faces around.. I would have remembered the big guy.." I scratch the back of my head and grin at Al "Isnt it hot in there friend? Why don't you come out..?" I leaned down looking at him in question::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:49 AM

"Yeah, yeah, stars and the moon and all that--Al how long until these things are done!?" Alphonse shook his head.
"You always were impatient Ed." He turned to Shiba as his brother drooled over the fish.
"We're out here...looking for something." He dodged, and looked away shifting uneasily.
"Well...I'm not that hot...actually..it's quite cool in here."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:00 AM

::i laugh and pick mine up "Mines done cooking.." Picking the stick up out of the ground, I hand it to Edward. "Im pretty patient so here you go.." I sit back down and rest my head in my hands
"Oh, looking for something eh? Maybe I can help, I know this town pretty well.." I stretched up my arms and cracked my neck, and pushed my glasses back up the bridge of my nose.
I smiled at Al and shrugged "Whatever you say... i bet you're a real cutie and you're hiding out from me.." I pout and look over at the Ed stature still standing "Oh.. i almost forgot.." i clapped and touched the ground with my fingertips, yet again, and in a flash, the statue and Ed's wall were back to normal earth. I slipped my gloves back on and cracked my fingers::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:05 AM

Edward turned to Shiba with a look of pure adoration.
"Yay!" He squealed as he tore into the fish.
"We're trying to find out if anyone's heard rumors about a Chimera, but so far no luck." Ed chewed through all the meat and into the bone as he talked, Alphonse, more and more disgusted with his lack of manners.
Alphonse again shifted, but then looked back as Shiba returned the statue from earlier.
"How is it that you do that?" He asked quietly.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:12 AM

::I smile cutely at Ed, enjoying the fish. I then get serious, my smile fading as he mentions a Chimera
"Youre.. not in the military, are you?"
I glance over at Al and wink "It's a secret... If you let me see how adorable you are, Ill tell you" she smiled at him; he liked Alphonse, he was so kind, soft spoken and gentle, unlike his dork brother::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:14 AM

Ed shrugged noncomittedly.
"Eh."
Alphonse flailed his hands back and forth.
"Oh no...that's not a good idea...trust me....you..you don't want to know."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:21 AM

I stood up "WELL ARE YOU EDWARD?"
I saw his silver pocketwatch hanging from his belt line and hid my eyes "I see... well then then this is where we say our goodbyes..." I pick up my bags "i'm no friends with pets of the military.."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:25 AM

Edward stopped as she found his watch.
"So...you think that because I'm in the military...that we're all the same." He jerked his head to Al.
"Show her Al..let her see the price we've paid." With a solemn nod, Alphonse stood and unbuckled his chest plate...revealing...nothing.
"We've paid our dues...the military was our only option opening doors that would have otherwise been slammed in our faces." He turned his honey eyes towards Shiba.
"Do you still hate us?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:31 AM

::"All who are in the military are monsters...and liars" she growled.
I looked up from picking up my bags and glanced to Al opening his chest. I laughed.
"Some kind of trick, huh? Alchemy? Thats a god one Edward, you'lll havta teach me that one..."
I started to walk away slowly, I was so tired, and hungry, I hadn't eaten my fish..::

[XD his honey eyes *dreams*]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 AM

Alphonse closed his plate.
"It's not a trick...we made a horrible mistake when we were younger...Edward lost his right arm and left leg...and..I was placed in here...nothing but a soul." Ed scoffed.
"Eh, leave her alone Al, let her run off and hide her head in the sand...she can't escape it..the military is everywhere these days..she'll just have to deal with it sooner or later."

"You're a moron." The blonde head bent over the large wound that ran up the side of the Ishbalan's left arm.
"Aniki...you're always so reckless." Scar let out a low snort.
"And you're always complaining." The girl raised her head and caught his red gaze with her blue one.
"I wouldn't have to be if you'd take better care of yourself."
"Kiri..."
"Shush you." She clapped her hands together and slowly the bleeding halted.
"That might hold you until we can find a place in town to buy more bandages." Kiri winced and held her right hand as if it burnt.
"Is it bothering you again?"
"Of course....but it's nothing I can't handle." She moved to the creek bank and dipped her whole gloved hand in.
"There." She hissed as it cooled. She turned back to her companion and smiled.
"Shall we go?"
((Dun Dun DUUUUUNNN!!))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:48 AM

[LOL youre so dramatic! *plays organ for more drama*]
::I stopped and turned around, dumbfounded, I widen my eyes "You...tried to revive someone didn't you...?" I grew sad for a moment.
I thought for a second then walked up to Al taking his hands "Alphonse... are you the legendary Fullmetal Alchemist I keep hearing about?" My eyes glistened as i looked into his empty stare.
I glare at Edward "Back off shorty... I'm with my brave Fullmetal Alchemist now..." i hugged the cold armor tightly; it was weired hugging a hunk of armor::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:53 AM

Edward nodded.
"Our mother."
....Alphonse looked over at Ed with a 'help me' look to his armored face as his brother glowered.
"NO!! I AM!!" He held out his watch.
"I'M THE MILITARY DOG NOT AL!! GEEZE!!" Alphonse nodded.
"He's right..I, I just travel with Edward on his trips."

The town was dark as the two made their way inside..Kiri sighed and turned her hooded face to Scar.
"Looks like we're camping out again." She said.
"Indeed." He turned on his heel and stalked back out, not willing to risk a run in with the military.
((I know right! XDD Gomen...Last post))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 05:01 AM

[awww *emo*]
::My eyes widened at what he said, I almoty choked at what he said.
I stepped back from Al, kind of disappointed, and embarrassed "Oh..." I put my hands on my hips, looking him up and down, "well you're not metal..." I was confused. [im guessing he's wearing his trademark coat and white gloves]I push my glasses back up my nose and cock my head tot the side.
Putting my bags back down I stand in front of Ed, about 6 inches taller than he stood::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 02:40 PM

Ed glared as he pulled off his right glove.
"Automail, ever hear of it?" He wriggled the five mechanical fingers before slipping the glove back on.
"It goes all the way to my shoulder."

Kiri paused. She was sure that she heard voices.
"What's wrong?" She didn't answer. There were...there were voices...she was sure of it now.
"People...." She lifted her arm and pointed back the way to the creek.
"That way."
"How many?"
"Not sure...could be two, could be three..."
With a shake of his head Scar moved on. Kiri knew that look...they were going to circle around...make sure that they wern't a threat...and that they hadn't seen the pair.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:41 PM

::I looked to Edwards hand, it was beautifully crafted. "I...actually have..." i stepped back and sat down on the log I was sitting on before and pulled off my left shoe, then my sock and I lifted up my pants, to reveal my own automail foot, up to my ankle "I didnt lose my foot to failed Alchemy though.." I rested my leg on my opposite leg and sighed, not bothering to put my sock and shoe back on. My automail was pretty beat up; uyou could tell it was old and frail. "I guess Im a bit more fortunate than you... if youre entire arm is like that.." I was so curious and I looked up at him "May.. I see youre whole arm? Ive never met anyone else with automail like me.." I was nervous around him; he was a state alchemist after all...::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:49 PM

Ed squatted next to her foot and looked the automail up and down.
"Winry would have a fit if you let yours get like this Ed."
"Yeah no kidding..." He looked up at her question and shrugged. His coat was gone, and then his outer jacket. Just as he said, the automail straight to his shoulder
"How did you lose your foot if it wasn't Alchemy?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 03:58 PM

::I look to Alponse "Who's Winry?"
I looked at Edward; he was so muscular and I blushed. I slipped my foot back into my shoe, so I didnt step on the ground and I walked up close to him and touched his shoulder, pulling his tank to the side "You..dont mind you you?" I wanted to examine him, feel the weight, texture and how it was attached to his skin.
I sighed "When I was a child, my food got run over... it was crushed on impact. It was a choice- I lose my leg or get a prosthetic foot."::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:04 PM

"She's a friend of ours from Resembol, she's the one that does regular matenience on Ed's arm."
"Everytime I nick it though she has a cow." He shifted a little as Shiba pulled his tank back, his eyes diverting to a clump of weeds next to his foot.
"I bet that must have been hard..that young."

She had been right, there were three people, just on the other side of the creek. Kiri paused in the undergrowth, her cloak hiding her hair as she lay there on the ground.
"There's three of them." She hissed back to where Scar waited.
"One in a red coat...one in armor...and then a girl."
"That'd be Fullmetal..." A dark smile crossed his face. This was too perfect..there was no Military around that would be able to get there in time. He stood and made his way through the trees.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:27 PM

::"I reliable mechanic?" i replied, knocking on his arm and hearing the echo, and slid my hand up and down and looked over the joints
"this is just magnificent... amazing mechanics.." I saw the scar the arm was attached to and I touched his skin softly "Does... it ache sometimes? Mine does... and mines just a simple put together so I can walk properly. Yes.. it was very hard to adjust to as a small child.."::
[be balk on at 2, peace <3]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 PM

Ed nodded.
"Most reliable one yet." He smiled, the praise going somewhat to his head...it'd been a while since a pretty girl had complimented him..let alone any girl. He nodded.
"A little, when the weather's changing, but that's about it." Alphonse hung his head, sorry that Shiba had to be put through anything like that when she was little...it reminded him of his brother...and all the pain he went through when he underwent the rehabilitation process.
He turned as a clap sounded behind him and he jerked all the way around as a hooded figure raced across the creek, dragging along two balls of water that got bigger and bigger as they came, the figure leapt up and landed lightly on his chest plate, leaning him back to vault into the sky headed for Edward.
"WATCH OUT!" He grabbed hold of Shiba and jumped out of the assailants way, only to let out a groan as another voice sounded from the bushes behind him.
"Fullmetal!!!"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 06:10 PM

::I smiled, looking over at him and pulled his tank sleeve back to where it rested originally "you may have to introduce me... my foot seems to be smaller than my other... I havn't had it replaced since I was 12.." I smiled and scratched the back of my head.
I looked at his leg, still in his pants "And your leg is automail too?? I cant even imagine what that must be like.. How high does it go?" I rubbed my ankal "Mine aches more and more every day.. I dont know why... but It is especially painful during the rain and storms.
I jerked my head up and turned my head "...a clap??" i muttered My eyes widened as the figure flew closer.
I lost my breath as he pulled me, his arm around my stomach, I put my arm around his shoulder and looked in horror "Al! Be careful!" I yelled, worried about Al falling as the figure jumped off his chest.
I looked around frantically for the voice that startled me "another one?" i thought::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 06:19 PM

The figure landed close to where Ed and Shiba had, and Edward was up on his feet in a moment, his hand gone, replaced with a small blade.
"Geeze." He said dodging Scar's outstrecthed arm.
"What does it take two of you now? After three years you'd think you'd give up!"
"Hardly."
Alphonse didn't fall backward, on the contrary, the hooded figure threw one of the swirling masses of water at his back, sending him on his face.
"Stay out of this." It said with a deep voice. They then turned and pointed to Shiba.
"You too." The figure hunkered down as Ed dodged around the camp, swirling the water around their arms till it was a long thin rope-like shape. Ed moved within range then, and the figure lashed out with the water, encircling his neck.
"You're done for now Fullmetal." They smirked.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-14-2007, 07:38 PM

::i stepped back, amazed at what Ed had just done to his arm. I took off my gloves and wiggled my automail foot back into my shoe loosely. I had never really fought before, But I knew my skill could handle it.
I looked at Ed puzzled "He..knows these people?" i thought and but my back against Eds "I got your back if you got mine.."
Seeing Edward get pulled up by his neck, his feet were off the ground. I had to think of something quick- I did. I ran up to Ed and with a clap I touched his back with my fingertips and the water around his neck evaporated into a puff of steam, and he fell.
I saw Al fall over on his face and I yelled "NO, STOP IT!" I clapped once again and touched the ground, raising the figure that hit Al about 600 feet in the air overhead. Hopefully they were afraid if heights..::

[im a tad lost at who is fighting who... youre voice colors are a bit off, I thought Ed was red and Al was blue.. ^.^']