DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-18-2012, 11:58 PM

Okay. This is long so for people who don't like reading- step out xD
I want to know what is wrong with people!
I never do anything to people, I never talk about anybody and if I have a problem with someone I go to them about it.
Can someone please explain to me why someone whom I am friends with came up to me today and asked if I was running my mouth about him? I have never said anything about him. I respect him and his name never comes out of my mouth negatively.
Then I came to a realization... The girl who doesn't like me (I will get to that later) may have said something.
Here goes the story in the order it happened:
2 days ago my friend Roman started acting really weird and pissy. He was ranting about something. I still know nothing about it even after all of this bullshit happening.
Today, I was sitting at lunch with my regular peers talking about Skyrim. I was laughing about my friend Christian being at such a low level when out of no where Roman pulls his seat from under him and sits infront of me. He said he had been hearing things. I asked him "About me and Mish?" (The girl who doesn't like me) He said no and said that he has heard people saying that I talk about him and all that. I told him that I never talk about him and the only thing about him that I have said in the past 2 days was about me asking what is wrong with you. I told him about the note me and my friend were writing earlier and this is what it said/what I told him:
"What is wrong with Roman?
Friend:I have no clue. Why?
i asked him what was wrong and he said it was 'strictly business'
Friend:Well Mish told me that he was talking about me and all of this stuff. Is that true
I have no clue. I doubt it."
I told him that. That is exactly what the note said. He said alright I will go to Mish then. So he walked over to Mish and that was the end of that.
FASTFORWARD:
After the discussion today in computer class Roman went up to the board and wrote "Who is lying?" and gestured at me, My friend Vilma (who I was writing the note to) , and Mish. I shrugged and then Mish wrote "Who ever it is needs to stop because it makes no one like you and it isn't cute" I thought about how she needs to take her own advice.
After the bell rang I went and talked to Roman. I said "We need to talk because this is ridiculous. First off, I respect you and your name has never come out of my mouth. You want to know why I barely talk to people? it is because they always have my name in their mouth. i don't trust anyone here, other than Alana (My best friend) and you can ask her directly about anything. Whenever I have a problem with someone I go up to them and tell them myself so obviously I don't have a problem with you."
He said that he respects that. Then I went to my next class.

P.s. (More reading)
The reason why Mish doesn't like me is because I caught her in a lie. It was a stupid situation. My friend Vilma was out of school for 2 days last week and we were in art class. My classmate Josh asked if I knew where she was at and I said that she is most likely with Issac (Her boyfriend) Then Mish came in and went "No I called her, she is sick"
Here is the problem , before I go on:
Vilma comes to school even when she is sick. I have known Vilma for 2 years and Mish has known her for 4-5 months. Vilma told me she was going to Issac's house. I assumed she was there. That is the most logical thing. I knew she was with him since she told me she was going to be with him. I just didn't know she would've been gone 2 days. Anyways Back to the story.
Josh was joking and said "Well how do you know that? You have not known her that long. Did you really call her?" She nodded and I said "She comes to school when she is sick, you are lying" And ever since then she doesn't like me and calls me mean.
EDIT-Vilma told me herself that Mish didn't call her at all and confirmed that she was with Issac the whole time.

I can't stand the evil looks she gives me. I am really nice but I can't stand lies or being accused of something I didn't do.
On top of that I helped Mish get through some things... so I have no clue why I am being treated like trash.
My school is making me hate the human race...
People are disgusting and cruel and I hate being a human sometimes... I know it isn't everyone and I have very good friends it is just that it gets to me you know... I have very bad trust issues and I barely talk to anyone so I have no clue as to why I get put down like this..

p.s.s. I have anger issues but I keep it at bay 95% of the time.

Okay now that all of that is done.
What do you think about this?
Do you think it is as ridiculous as I do?
Do you think Mish is telling him all of these things?
Should I be mad?
What should I do?

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 01-19-2012 at 12:02 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 01-19-2012, 04:50 PM

Ignore 'em, you've been open and assuming you're telling the truth, you've told them everything.

I'm context reading that you're in highschool/middleschool? A lot of people are just weird and mean in that age, I've got some horror stories meself =\

-hugs-

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-21-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessFairy View Post
Ignore 'em, you've been open and assuming you're telling the truth, you've told them everything.

I'm context reading that you're in highschool/middleschool? A lot of people are just weird and mean in that age, I've got some horror stories meself =\

-hugs-
I am a sophomore in a private high school.
Yeah, I mean I am nice as can be until someone gets on my bad side... The girl actually crossed the line today... It is getting ridiculous.

-hugs back- Thanks

Glass
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2012, 02:15 AM

Ah. High school. I'm sorry.

She's being bitchy. Catching someone in a lie is incredibly embarrassing for them. She's pissed. She will most likely stay that way barring some kind of extraordinary event, or action on your part. Try to ignore her if you can.

As for your friend. If he is going to believe her lies, then do you really want to hang with him? I mean if he doesn't trust you, why trust him? I wouldn't.

ps: I have the bipolar. XD it makes for anger problems of my own. I keep it in check pretty much always, and it gets easier with time.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-24-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Ah. High school. I'm sorry.

She's being bitchy. Catching someone in a lie is incredibly embarrassing for them. She's pissed. She will most likely stay that way barring some kind of extraordinary event, or action on your part. Try to ignore her if you can.

As for your friend. If he is going to believe her lies, then do you really want to hang with him? I mean if he doesn't trust you, why trust him? I wouldn't.

ps: I have the bipolar. XD it makes for anger problems of my own. I keep it in check pretty much always, and it gets easier with time.
Yeah I get that but I am never like that!

I don't trust him. I told him myself.

Bahaha I just have anger issues period.

Glass
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2012, 01:44 AM

See you have to understand that a lot of people suck. They make the world suck more, and those of us who are trying to fix it have to deal with their crap.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-24-2012, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
See you have to understand that a lot of people suck. They make the world suck more, and those of us who are trying to fix it have to deal with their crap.
Yeah, I mean. I am sorry for being real unlike most people. Today she was being even bitchier. I have exams all this week and I had moved from my seat to go talk t my friend Vilma. She was about to sit in my seat and I said "Hey I was sitting there." Then she tried to sit again and I went "I know you can see my stuff" Then she snapped and said to stop getting smart with her and I just shrugged and said believe what you want to believe.

I have no clue why people are like that. It annoys the hell out of me and I can't help but laugh!