View Poll Results: What should I do?
Avoid him. 0 0%
Go get him O; 4 57.14%
Wait. 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Amanaemonesia
Mistaken for Magic

Old 07-06-2012, 10:45 PM

Sooooo I have this male friend I've been hanging out with lately, and recently I was over at his house for a few days.
We did the usual of playing video games and watching movies and talking and talking and talking got kinda blazed and then it was time for me to go home after awhile.

He walked me up to my door as usual and as I was shutting it I kinda confessed how I felt for him and then quickly finished closing the door.

Now he has a phone with limited minutes and no texting so we never really talk outside of seeing each other and thus I haven't heard from him other than a few minutes on the phone making plans on saturday.
I'm worried it'll be awkward.

WHAT DO MENE?!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM

I'll just move this over to the life issues forum, where this is likely to find its niche.

I'd say the cat's out of the bag, now. It's perfectly normal to be nervous in this situation, and I don't think there's much to that can be done to get around it. The good thing is that whatever side his feelings lie on, he's going to be awkward about it all, too. And the fact that he called to make plans with you, obviously indicating he still wants you around, is a pretty good sign, in my mind.

Amanaemonesia
Mistaken for Magic

Old 07-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Oh wow you're right! Hmm but then part of me worries he just wants to hang out to tell me we can't hang anymore, he's a pretty sentimental person so that's one of the things he'd rather do in person than not.

BUT he didn't sound offended or upset soooo that is good.
thank you for the advice ^^

And sorry that I put this in the wrong place xD I'm a little out of it most of the time.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 07-09-2012, 07:07 AM

Go hang out with him since you made plans.

=) Nothing else really to say. XD

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-09-2012, 12:34 PM

Go go go! :3 Is this that guy you told me about? Hohoho~. Just have fun and be yourself. :3 It's the best you can do! Besides, if I remember correctly, most guys want the other person to make the first move. ;D As said before, sounds like things are good and if it's that guy... Where did all that confidence go?! If it's him then you did say you were pretty sure he was into you. ;3

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-11-2012, 06:17 AM

I say go for it. You will never know until you meet with him. Good luck.