- How do I earn gold?
- Where do I buy clothes for my avatar?
- any other tips?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-31-2012, 06:21 PM

Hello there Katie! Welcome to Mene.

View your profile by clicking on your name at the top right, beside your avatar.

Earning gold can come from several places: Posting in forums, playing games, or random donations, but those are best not asked for. You can earn up to 250 gold a day in the games, but you can also have one mule to earn 250 as well. In the forums, the amount of gold you get depends on the length of your post. The longer your post, the more gold it generates. Just don't spam or post gibberish!

Go to the shops tab at the top of the page. There's a large list of regular shops, and the marketplace houses rarer items that cost more.

My tip would be to keep an eye on the rules, make sure to follow them, but if you break one, you'll be reminded not to do whatever you did again! Join RPs if you like to write, and the Lit forum is a good place to post all your own, original ideas. And join in the winter event, it's pretty busy in that forum! You'll find a lot of people to talk to and probably win some things if you're in the right place.

luv_katie

Old 12-31-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachigami View Post
Hello there Katie! Welcome to Mene.

View your profile by clicking on your name at the top right, beside your avatar.

Earning gold can come from several places: Posting in forums, playing games, or random donations, but those are best not asked for. You can earn up to 250 gold a day in the games, but you can also have one mule to earn 250 as well. In the forums, the amount of gold you get depends on the length of your post. The longer your post, the more gold it generates. Just don't spam or post gibberish!

Go to the shops tab at the top of the page. There's a large list of regular shops, and the marketplace houses rarer items that cost more.

My tip would be to keep an eye on the rules, make sure to follow them, but if you break one, you'll be reminded not to do whatever you did again! Join RPs if you like to write, and the Lit forum is a good place to post all your own, original ideas. And join in the winter event, it's pretty busy in that forum! You'll find a lot of people to talk to and probably win some things if you're in the right place.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to start RPing and earning gold!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:17 PM

No problem! If you ever need anything else just ask around, we're all willing to help! I hope to see you around the RP forums!

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-31-2012, 09:08 PM

Welcome to mene, Katie. I already see you've figured out how not to be naked. I think it's nice you have to earn your clothes through posting. It encourages everyone to be active in the forums.
Also, Tachi :o I see you're stalking on here too!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:09 PM

I stalk everywhere! Stop stalking the stalker!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2012, 09:33 PM

Welcome to Mene luv_katie! hope you enjoy your visit and stay here. It's a great community here and always nice to see newbies joining us!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM

lol, welcome Katie :) Roleplaying is a lot of fun as Tachi pointed out. Hope to see you around :) Happy New Year! Are you getting the hang of this place?

luv_katie

Old 01-02-2013, 05:21 PM

I've sort of been getting the hang of it. I think it's a lot like Gaia. But its kind of confusing and really hard to earn gold. I can't even afford nicer clothes. And the forums are kind of cluttered too.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2013, 11:28 PM

Hi there, Katie. I hope you are doing well. I noticed that others already beat me to answering your questions, so I will just say, Welcome to Menewsha. :)

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_katie View Post
I've sort of been getting the hang of it. I think it's a lot like Gaia. But its kind of confusing and really hard to earn gold. I can't even afford nicer clothes. And the forums are kind of cluttered too.
All you have to do is write. If you like rping then this will be easy. I find this site simple and easy to use. I suppose if you have hardly any experience with forum sites it would be a bit confusing. To earn gold, you just need to post/reply in forums. The more replies and the more posts you do, the more gold you get! You can also earn a bit from the games.
Stick with it, I know you'll understand it soon enough. I have only been on for less than a week and I have already made myself a home =w=

maidenroseheart

Old 01-03-2013, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_katie View Post
If you want any help, I can help you. Have you checked out that arcade? There are several nice games in there. Attack the Fan Girls is fun.

New places can take time to adjust to. You just arrived so getting the nicer clothes will take time :( hmmm... go check your trades. I sent you an outfit I hope that you like. Trust me, the things here are valued more because they take time to get. Don't lose heart! We are here for you.

luv_katie

Old 01-05-2013, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
If you want any help, I can help you. Have you checked out that arcade? There are several nice games in there. Attack the Fan Girls is fun.

New places can take time to adjust to. You just arrived so getting the nicer clothes will take time :( hmmm... go check your trades. I sent you an outfit I hope that you like. Trust me, the things here are valued more because they take time to get. Don't lose heart! We are here for you.
Aw, thank you dear!

maidenroseheart

Old 01-05-2013, 06:34 AM

You are most certainly welcome dear. How are you settling in?