Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 01:42 AM

Clive arrived at a warehouse. He carried Lizzy inside and tied her to a chair.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-26-2011, 01:43 AM

After Makoto had finally finished his song and gotten off the stage from where all the band members watched as he walked off the stage with a strange curious and still confused look. Stepping back over toward his seat at the table from earlier he noticed how Lizzy had ended up walking out of the room for a moment only to be followed by another male that had what seemed like dark blondish hair. Staring at the two of them leave for a second, Makoto couldn't help but feel weird about what was going on. It was one or the other that the man was going to try and speak with Lizzy to see what was wrong or something else could've been going on. Having not really anything to do anyway and not really enjoying to wear the mask that much; Makoto made his way out to the balcony and to sit on the edge and stare down toward the garden. It seemed as though as he got out there and stared down, there was a shadowy figure carrying another away. Just using common sense, Makoto had a feeling that was the birthday girl and the other was probably the man that had followed her out of there. Watching how the figures walked out toward the parking lot only for the carried person to be thrown into the back and drive off into another area. Seeing the light from the license plate of any normal car he was able to get at least remember most of the numbers. "Well, that can't be good." he whispered softly to himself and stepped right back into the dining room and immediately headed over toward the stage where the band members were playing and singing. Tapping the singer on the shoulder and asking him to borrow the mic for a moment; Makoto simply took it and began to speak through it. "Okay. I think we got a little situation here everyone. Looks like one of guests just kidnapped Miss Jones. I'm not sure if you recognize the man, but he has what seems like a dark blondish hair..and from what I got. I've got his license plate numbers. So unless this ball is canceled..doesn't that mean we have to go get her?" Makoto spoke almost as though he wasn't even shocked nor worried; that was simply due to the fact that usually things like this always seemed to happen on special occasions of someone turning to 18 or something like that and they were having such a large ball as this.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 01:47 AM

Lizzys parents were freaked and asked most of the guest to leave then walked over to the boy. "are you sure" the mom asked.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-26-2011, 01:51 AM

Watching as how one of the older woman stepped up to him and seeing how most of the guests were beginning to leave. He stared down at the woman from the stage, than simply kneeled down slightly to level himself to her; who she was, he didn't really bother to know but giving an answer of just shrugging his shoulders. Makoto pointed right over toward where the balcony was for a moment. "Well, I was sitting over there earlier; after I had finished the song I had seen how there was a man and Miss Jones leaving out that same door. I had nothing to really do, so I went over toward the balcony to just take a little breather from this darn mask. Staring down, I had seen two shadowy figures; one of them were carrying the other so I just guessed that must've been them. Since who else is out there in the middle of the night and on this special day of Miss Jones?"

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 01:53 AM

Clive played solitare while he waited.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 01:54 AM

"can you get my daughter back? we will give you a reward" she said with tears in her eyes.

Lizzy groaned as she woke up.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 01:57 AM

"Look who's up. Did you have a nice nap, birthday girl?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-26-2011, 02:02 AM

Staring at the woman who was tearing up, Makoto simply tilted his head with a little straight and almost emotionless expression across his face. What he originally just wanted to do was tell everyone that the birthday girl was probably just got kidnapped, his thoughts were never really focused on actually that he was going to have to do this. Even hearing that there was a reward in the fact, Makoto just tilted his head for a moment. "I'll do it..but I highly doubt there is anything you can give me that I would want in return. So just keep whatever reward you had in mind." he stated, standing back up straight holding onto the mic. "Well, if any of you want to come and join me on this little scavenger hunt; you guys might want to go to your homes and get whatever you need for this. No doubt, whoever did take the birthday girl; is going to be ready for anything." Makoto stated jumping off the stage and stepping over toward the exit and turned back around awaiting to see who would agree to join this little rescue mission.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 AM

"who are..." she was gonna say who are you then she reconized him from her party. "what do you want" she asked.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 07:04 PM

"I was just asked to kidnap you and bring you here" Clive said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 07:08 PM

"let me go" she said trying to free her hands.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 07:12 PM

"No can do. Not until my employer shows up"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 07:16 PM

She was able to loosen the ropes on her hands and wiggled her feet loose and made a run for it.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-26-2011, 07:20 PM

Clive got up and tackled Lizzy to the ground.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-26-2011, 07:21 PM

Melody was admiring the acrobatics when she heard someone state that the birthday girl had been kidnapped. She felt awful. I hope she is ok, she thought. People were being advised to leave the party, another group was coming together for a rescue. Melody thought best the situation be turned over to the police. She began walking towards the exit as directed. I hope they find that poor girl, she thought, as she left the ball.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-26-2011, 09:46 PM

Aiden had just finished his snack when someone had said the birthday girl was stolen away, he didn't know her so he didn't really care about, well he did care that she didn't get hurt and that she was found safely but he figured that with the search party it should have people that at least know her cause then they would be searching for her more and better then people who didn't. He looked around once more before he figured that the party was over and slipped out the door, hoping back into his carriage and started to head home so that he could let his parents know what has happened.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-26-2011, 10:40 PM

Danielle frowned as there seemed to be a commotion now. So the girl was kidnapped on her birthday? That wasn't a very good thing. But, considering she was rich, what better time than when there was a huge party. She sighed softly. She was in no mood for going out and searching for the girl in heels and a dress. Hopefully others would find her. And the police should have probably been contacted too. Taking off her mask, she made her way out to go home. If the party was over, there was no need to stay.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-27-2011, 12:52 AM

Watching as how many of the guests were beginning to leave the mansion without really saying much of even helping. Makoto just glanced back at everyone leaving and simply took off his own mask, whatever the case was going to be; he highly doubt that many of these people were not going to help at all. Stepping out to his car, he got right into it and drove home immediately. By the time he had gotten back to his house, he walked right inside and stood right by the entrance into his own home; knocking on the large oak double doors that he had just opened up to his home. "Sebastian, bring me my weapons." Makoto called out as the man he had called out to was actually his butler that Makoto had hired to help around the house whenever he was gone. Within a few minutes, a middle-aged man came to the door with a katana sheathed in a black and red sheath in one hand while in the other was dark brownish leather belt that had two pistols right on each side of the holstering pockets. "Thank you." he stated taking the weapons and simply sliding them onto his body; right after that Makoto stepped back out to his car and began to drive around town to see if he could at least spot where the person who stole the young Miss Jone was. Or at least where his car was.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 07:37 PM

Clive tied up Lizzy on the ground with duct tape.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 07:40 PM

She struggled as he did.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 07:46 PM

Clive then taped her mouth shut. "Don't do that again"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 08:08 PM

gee what a weird birthday she thought to herself.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Clive went back to playing cards.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2011, 08:11 PM

Lizzy sat there and stared at the ground. She began tapping her shoe cause she was bored.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 PM

Clive was wondering what was taking his employer so long.