happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-28-2011, 11:05 PM

When someone came up to the door and rather than open it, it sounded like a male as he was unable to see what the man looked like through the door of course. Hearing him say that Makoto was to leave this instant, he simply tilted his head a bit. That was rather strange and not to mention an impolite way to say to go away, just hearing that and seeing the car with the same license plate as earlier; kind of gave away the obvious fact that probably Miss Jones was being held captive in there. Giving a little sigh and shaking his head slightly, Makoto refused to leave. "Uhh, I was wondering if I could come in for a bit. I am looking for a Miss Lizzy Jones?" he stated with a little bored smile across his face; all of a sudden when another female appeared out of no where in front of him. Makoto gave a quick gasp and looked straight at the girl in front of him. Hearing her say that there was a window and that if they opened the door, he'd get killed immediately; he simply raised an eyebrow wondering if he could trust her. "Are you sure?...what makes me think I can believe you and not think that this is a trap?...of you trying randomly trying to help me?"

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 11:07 PM

Clive pointed the gun right in Makoto's face. "I said leave!"

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 03:13 AM

She blinked, then a man had a gun in the others' face. "That is why you should have believed me.." She wasn't very sure of how she should handle the situation, but pretending to be another damsel in distress would only cause more harm if anything. So with a well-placed kick and moving cloth out of her way she managed to slam her calf roughly on the male's wrist, hoping that would at least sprain it or severely bruise it. The adrenaline pumped through her veins and her cheeks paled at the thought of what she just did.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-29-2011, 05:23 AM

Hearing immediately when the male on the other side of the door ended up pointing a gun toward Makoto's own head. He planned to reach for the hilt of his own katana to attack right back but ended up having to stop himself from causing too much trouble. A gun at point blank like this, wouldn't really allow him that much time to reach for Makoto to either reach for his own gun nor reach for his katana in time to attack back before getting himself shot. So turning his attention right back to the female, at this point it wasn't really much he could do but trust in what she said and nodded to leave with her. "Fine, I'll go." he stated giving a small little frown across his face as he turned his back to the other male standing at the doorway. Just hearing how rudely he was treated kind of gave away the obvious fact that Miss Jones was being held captive there no doubt.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-29-2011, 06:05 AM

Name: Stephen Tuttell
Your picture:
Your Outfit and mask:

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 11:08 AM

Clive dropped his gun. He then smacked the girl who had hit him in the gut.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 08:22 PM

With the slap she dropped and threw herself over the gun, Isabell was panting. She rolled over, away from him with the gun tucked near her, finally at a short distance she sat up a bit dizzily and aimed and fired! The gun aimed at his leg and the after-shock of firing the gun made her drop it and fall backwards. "F-forget the bloody window now, I guess!" Her stamina was already used up, however she forced herself to sit back up and tossed the gun behind, chucking it as hard as she could. Taking a few moments to regulate her breathing, she shut her eyes. With that she jumped up and ripped a large, long piece off of her dress. "Well that's better," she also slipped off her shoes.

((Ohmygod. A doctor's mask <3!!))

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 08:35 PM

Clive fell to the floor. He was bleeding badly.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 08:47 PM

Lizzy wondered what in the world was going on.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 09:02 PM

"Is this some kind of trick!?" The man took out a gun and aimed it at Lizzy.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 PM

"i dont know what your talking about" she said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-29-2011, 09:16 PM

Seeing how the man had ended up slapping the young woman right across the face; only for her to go forward for some strange reason. Makoto's own eyes widened up to wonder what was going to happen from here, immediately as he heard what sounded like a gun shot go off; he had nearly flinched at the fact that he was going to react to a bullet shot to jump back. Although as he had seen how the gun shot had gone off; only to end up hitting the man in front of them both only for that same man to fall to the floor bleeding with the young girl looking as though she was exhausted from just having the recoil of the gunshot plunge her backwards. "Okay..that was unexpected indeed..but thank you miss." he stated quietly to himself before bolting through the doorway pass the man bleeding on the floor and ending in the direction where he had just heard another male's voice speak out. By the time he had made it into the room where Miss Jones was being held, Makoto's own eyes widened up only to see that a gun was pointed toward her. Quickly pulling out his own gun and pointing it right at the man he glared toward him. "You pull that trigger..and your going to die here too."

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 09:35 PM

"Drop the gun, or the girl dies!" The man yelled.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 07-29-2011, 09:37 PM

Stephen Tuttell was a man of wealth, power and elegance. He was always fashionably late and was always in for a good time. He arrived with his doctor's mask on and his full Italian garb that was made for him by his personal tailor. Stephen looked around, greeted people and smiled. His ears pricked up when he heard what sounded like gun shots coming from some where. His eyes looked around but he couldn't tell. Quickly he decided to follow the sound. His feet hit the ground softly and slowly. He greeted everyone he met and was ready for whatever danger he had to meet. Which was really something he wasn't thinking of having happen this night.

A man rushed past him as he was making his way to the room. He looked at him with suspicion in his eye but there wasn't much time to figure out where he was going. Perhaps he wasn't the one who rang the shot. Stephen had his connections and he was going to get to the bottom of this. Something like this shouldn't be happening here. As he walked in to the room, there was a man bleeding and a woman clearing exhausted with a gun in her hand.

He narrowed his eyes at her. He noticed there was more to this and now confusion was setting in. He lowered his hand to his side. "What the bloody hell is going on here?" he asked in a thick Irish accent.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-29-2011, 09:38 PM

Glaring at the man threaten back to say drop the gun or else Miss Jones would die, Makoto simply tilted his head and continued to hold onto his own gun. "First off, what is it that your exactly after..before I do something like that?..how can I even know I can trust you to keep your word that if I drop the gun, you won't shoot me; or miss Jones."

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 09:39 PM

"I need her alive, for an exchange"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-29-2011, 09:47 PM

(@Wonderbar
Just to be sure, your character speaking with Ana_M's character or Mine and Kraven's? Just so I know so I don't end up seem like ignoring your post.)

Just being told that this man was going to need Miss Jones alive for an exchange, Makoto decided to take that chance to believe the man that he wouldn't kill the young girl immediately after Makoto would place the gun down. So giving a little nod, he kept his own eyes locked onto the man as he slowly pulled out the other gun from his holster and placed them both right onto the floor and standing back up straight with his eyes still locked on the male. "There. Now lower your own weapon from Miss Jone's head as proof you will not kill her." he stated awaiting to see if this man would hold up to his end of the bargain.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 07-29-2011, 09:52 PM

((He's speaking to Ana_M ^_^))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 12:33 AM

lizzy stayed quiet.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-30-2011, 08:14 PM

The man lowerd his weapon. Clive tackled Makoto from behind.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 09:23 AM

((Sorry for the long wait. <3 HAH. I forgot to check for a day.))
"What the bloody hell is going on?" She looked up at a man she had seen earlier that day.

"Oh, nothing too bad," she panted and stood. She walked over to the man she had shot and looked at his leg in disgust, "If you want to live you have to put pressure on it or you're going to bleed to death and die." She wasn't a killer, and didn't ever plan to be so she began to rip her dress to shreds so she could make make-shift bandages for his leg until she could get him to the hospital. "Remember, you brought yourself into this position," she told the man before her as she finished tyeing a fifth bandage. She stood and peered into the doorway, she couldn't see all too well but from what she could see things were going fine.

"Ah well, it's a sort of rescue party," she admitted to the new guy. She nearly stepped on Clive, "Move yourself.."
Then he tackled Makoto. "Fuck," she let it slip. 'He really wants to die, doesn't he?" "Would you like to stand there or help?" A smile twisted it's way onto her face.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!

Old 08-03-2011, 05:00 AM

Stephen's hand stopped slipped to his side but when he noticed Clive's movements, Stephen pulled a small pistol from his back pocket. He wasn't sure what was going on, he wasn't sure who was at fault and his head was spinning. Stephen positioned it at Clive. "You can't lay a finger on a woman are you mad?" was the best he could come up with. He aimed his pistol steady.