Old 10-12-2007, 11:06 PM

A n n o u n c e m e n t s

October 12- Under Construction!

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ms Edward

Old 10-12-2007, 11:08 PM

S t o r y

Everyone knows about the story of the knights. So many have been written and told through out the land that at times anyone can be a knight. Then there is a punishment for pretending to play such a knight. Anyaways, not to worry there are no such Knights in this story. Maybe?

A fair princess lived in a castle with the king and queen of the land. All the Knights gathered for the jousting match that was to be held for the year in different towns in the kingdom. Sounds like every story doesnt it? Because that princess is suppose to fall in love with the fair knight that wins the match. Right? WRONG! Here comes the twist. The girl is a princess but the Knight is not. Its a boy who's knight died on the trip to the first match. He along with his fellows desided to enter him in because he knew how to ride and everything. They entered him in just to get some cash and get out. No one expect he would fall in love and gain the heart of the princess. Will she find out? or Will he tell her the truth at the end of the last match. The day the princess will claim the champion as her future husband.

C u r r e n t - S e t t i n g

Okay its that day. The sun is shining and everyone gathers the streets to watch the parade of knights enter the city. The imposter knight is trying his best to keep cool and the princess is fighting with her family about the arrangement.

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:09 PM

R u l e s

Don't you just love rules!

o. I can add and delete rules, so please read them

I. Follow all Gaian TOS.

II. No cybering but romance is allowed. This is a romance roleplay so please keep it at a reasonable level.

III. No ignoring other roleplayers. It is rude and uncalled for.

IV. No god-moding. It is also rude and uncalled for.

VI. No chatspeak.

VII. Use proper grammer.

VIII. Send all profiles to me in pm.

IV. To see if you read all the rules put 'A Knight in False Armor' as the titled.

X. This is a literate roleplay. A good paragraph. 6 to 8 sentences. I don't want a story but at least want 6 sentences. I know at time we will have brain farts.

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:10 PM

P o s i t i o n s - A v a i l a b l e

King - NPC
Queen - NPC

Princess - Radd.Fairy
The False Knight - Open!

Princess Lady in Waiting - Open
- Open!
Knights Friends - Open
- Open!
Arranged Knight - Open!
Others - Not Open, yet!
[/list]

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:12 PM

P r o f i l e - S k e l e t o n

Code:

[IMG] Url here [/IMG]
Username:
Name:
Position:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:16 PM

P r o f i l e s

Username: Radd.Fairy
Name: Princess Undine McGreggor
Sex: Female
Position: Princess
Personality: Undine is a very outgoing princess. She is a prankster and terriozed her nurse maid when she was younger. Now that she is older she is a little more mature but not that much. She will argue until she gets her point across. But at time she is a caring person and will take care of the sick.
Bio: What much is there to say about a princess. She was born a princess and will die a queen. There is much in her life that isnt revolved around royalty. She wants more than that life and wants to be free to do as she pleases. The arranged marriage is going to kill her the most. She hates the idea and wants to wed for love. She hopes that maybe one of the knights she will fall in love and win for her.
Other: None

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:17 PM

B l a c k l i s t

None. Lets keep it that way

W h i t e l i s t

Me for making the roleplay.

Ms Edward
(-.-)zzZ