midnight_faerie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to midnight_faerie Send a message via MSN to midnight_faerie Send a message via Yahoo to midnight_faerie

Old 01-10-2008, 06:14 AM

This roleplay plot is about a character named Cleo who is looking for her true love on another island far into the eastern coast. She is on a ship with several others going to the same place looking for someone or something. The setting is in the mid 1900's so the ship shall be a cruise/cargo ship.
I shall start.

Cleo boards the ship and finds her cabin before the ship leaves the docks. While unpacking she comes across the only picture she possess of her true love and can only wonder if she will ever find him again.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-10-2008, 06:29 AM

The sea breeze ruffled Tanyas long blonde hair as she studied the piece of paper before her. With a sigh, she resigned to the fact that she would just have to find her cabin the hard way. Moving below deck her light blue eyes studied the numbers on the doors, knowing her room had to be here...somewhere.

midnight_faerie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to midnight_faerie Send a message via MSN to midnight_faerie Send a message via Yahoo to midnight_faerie

Old 01-10-2008, 06:31 AM

Cleo finishes up putting her things away and just begins to sit apon her bed when she hears a loud sound coming from the hall. Getting up from her bed and ready to open the door but before she could it opens in a huff and there stands a beautiful girl with Long flowing beautiful hair.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 01-10-2008, 06:35 AM

Samantha opened her door to look across the hall. Finally, getting early had been useful--she'd found her cabin, and was working on unpacking (always a chore). There was a blonde girl staring into someone else's cabin... She could sympathize with whoever it belonged to; it had taken forever to find her own and make sure that she wasn't wrong. She took a few steps out of her cabin, going to see if she could help at all.

midnight_faerie
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 06:39 AM

Cleo taken aback by the beauty of this woman and then realizing she was starring at her began to speak.
Hi. I am Cleo is there something I may help you with?
Looking across the hall she can see the other lady looking on and wondering what all the commotion was that had brought her attention to see as well.Cleo smiles at the other woman with a look of confusion and wondering who all these people were and where they were heading.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:40 AM

Tanya blushed slightly. "Im sorry. I got lost. I'm looking for my room. I thought this was it but..." She smiled and shrugged "Obviously not. I'm sorry."

midnight_faerie
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 AM

Cleo smiles at the woman once again and then ask. can you tell me what your cabin number is. This is cabin 5.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 AM

Samantha took a few more steps out. "I couldn't find my cabin for a while... I think that I found the others, though... I might be able to help you," she offered.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 AM

Tanya blushed once again "Cabin fifteen." She realized what a ditz she must seem and only hoped that the woman before her would not think too badly of her. At the second womans voice, she turned and nodded. "Thank you."

midnight_faerie
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 06:46 AM

Oh my dear lady you are up 3 across the hall. It is okay. It took me awhile to find my cabin as well. just walk up 3 cabins and on other side you will see yours.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:48 AM

She nodded. "Thank you. I'm sorry for bursting in on you." She smiled. "My name's Tanya."

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 01-10-2008, 06:48 AM

Samantha nodded. "It took me forever to find mine." Realizing that this might be a sensitive subject--and that the woman was blushing--she didn't say much more, and instead went back into her cabin, seeing that the problem was resolved.

midnight_faerie
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 06:49 AM

Cleo smiles softly it is okay no bother at all. Just startled me a bit. I am Cleo it is nice to meet you.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:51 AM

Tanya loooked at the other woman and nodded. Her blush vanishing now, replaced by a friendly smile.

midnight_faerie
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 06:53 AM

Cleo now set at ease once again also turns her attention to the other woman standing there. She smiles and says hello as she introduces herself to this lady standing in front of them both now. I am Cleo it is nice to meet both of you.