qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Vivex got the wind knocked out of her when Fred hit her. She didn't have the time or strength to dodge. after landing a few feet away form him she sat up, breathing hard.
"You asked." She said purposely making herself unclear.

"Help!" Reira's voice rang in the air.

Vivex didn't know what else to do. Maybe he was lying when he said that the voice only kept him up at night. maybe it was some one important to him. Vivex had made the voice cry out, it was an illusion. Slowly Vivex came to her feet. She looked up to the sky, it was the late afternoon, and the moon could bee seen in the sky. If was the half moon. If this battle didn't end before nightfall, she would go crazy.

(( couldn't think of anything else XD ))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-26-2008, 11:45 PM

Fred smirked panting a bit. "I bet you deliver pretty well." He wasn't sure what Vivex had meant by that, but he couldn't hold his tongue. He heard a voice, Reira in the air. What the frixup?! Did someone mind rape you again? Fred turned his head from side to side wondering what direction it came from: outside or inside?. "Shit girl, now you're omniscient too?" He saw Vivex slowly standing up and was about to panic, when Reira's real voice rang out. Don't listen to that wannabe the real Reira's here! Then why didn't you speak up earlier? I just like messing with you. Fred bit his lip, wondering whether or not to go on with the charade. "So, you finally know about her? I guess it would've gotten out eventually." She shook his head, not letting any emotion show and he circled around Vivex, looking for a weak point beside her leg.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM

Vivex looked back at him, her eyes dim.
"No, I'm not. I just listen to my instincts." But smiled at what Fred spoke then.
"Oh, so she's real. Tell me, is she just a memory or a real person living in your head?" She asked watching his movements around her. Vivex knew that she couldn't use that again. Not in a why that might help her. Or maybe she could...
"What now? Are you just going to be pitiless and attack me or will you do something else?" Vivex was buying her time. She needed to come up with something and fast. He showed no emotion but that always pointed out that they were hiding something.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Fred stopped deciding to humor her. "Why? Asking if I'm single?" He grinned, but his eyes didn't even show one emotion. How do you know I'm not cheating on you with your sister? Haha well unfortunately, we're going to be together for a long time. He stepped closer to her, not bothering to summon his fire. He looked at Vivex in the eyes, grabbing her by the collar. "Maybe I'll let you go off with a surrender instead. It's no fun fighting someone who needs to buy their time in order to heal."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 03:04 AM

"No, just wondering..." Vivex had nothing left to do, she couldn't think of anything. She grimaced when Fred picked her up.
"I think I'll take that free ticket out." She said raising her hands, the sign of surrender. She never knew could be so weak alone. Maybe it was just her leg, but she knew that if she had to fight alone in a real battle she would already be dead.

The people watching sighed and slowly exited the Arena. Vivex waited.
"Are you gonna put me down now?" She asked, her charming, respectful self returning.
"Sorry about calling you a pothoc, though I doubt you know what it means." she smiled.
"Good thing too..." The fight was a good one, and she had to admit, Fred was a good fighter. Though she still wanted to know if that girl was real or if he just played along, trying to disgruntle her.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 03:18 AM

"Yes, but now you're actually eye level with me." Fred shrugged and put her down slowly. He watched the people exit out, probably disappointed that he didn't kill her. I'm disappointed too. Well that's a shame, because I don't care. Besides, I want to fight her when she gets better. "It's fine, sorry about calling you a boy, a female dog, and hitting on you. I think you're brother would kill me if he ever found out." He gave a real smile at Vivex this time. She better be good to have found out about me. Looks like she is. It was a good fight indeed. He looked at Vivex's leg wondering if it still hurt. "So, you want to go back and get ourselves healed?"

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 03:49 AM

Vivex giggled.
"Yeah, Miirik might be pretty mad if you told him. But you don't have to, at least you don't have to tell him everything." Vivex limped slowly back to the East Dome. She decided to just down a place away form Miirik and Meredith. She had always know that Miirik had his eye on Meredith and thought she might leave them alone. When Fred mentioned her leg she just smiled.
"Miirik's spell is still in place. I just need to not move for an hour or two. But what about you? Anyway I might help if you are going to do anything?" She looked up at him form where she sat.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 04:05 AM

Fred chuckled, as he walked along with Vivex. "I would know. I actually have a younger sister myself." He wondered if he should tell her more, but decided that it would be enough for now. Older by five minutes, sheesh. Besides, what kind older brother flirts with younger sisters? That's just a bit surreal to me. Your surreal is my normal. He stood, looking down at Vivex. "Really? Well I suppose that's fine then. The only thing I need to do is patch up these wounds. The bruise you gave me hurts like a bitch." The joys of having clones. More like the problems of having them.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 AM

"Oh, so she is someone close to you. Thats all I had wanted to know. Its a good thing you didn't tell me earlier. I might've used that some how.."
Vivex scratched the base of her neck, she always did that if she felt slightly awkward.
"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that hammer blow. Kinda got a little carried away... Using illusions tends to give me rapid mood swings. If you hadn't noticed already." She took out her braid letting her hair flow freely. It was a dark, almost black gray and was long enough that she could've sat on it now.
"So..." Vivex couldn't think of anything to say. She never could at times like this.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 04:37 AM

"Yeah, that really could've got a rise out of me." He chuckled and sat down next to Vivex. "It's no big deal, I'll heal in no time." He gave a warm smile and leaned back. "So, Meredith and Miirik, rumor has it that they've got it for each other." He said this in a joking way, but did have a hint of curiosity in his voice. Looks like they aren't the only couple getting hot and heavy. What could you possibly mean by that? He had thought that with fake innocence and would have whistled in his head if that were possible.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 04:47 AM

Vivex looked up at the fake sky.
"Okay, good. Self healing is something I wish I had." She looked back at him ans shrugged.
"Well.... Miirik likes Meredith... Kinda, but still. Though I doubt he'll tell her. He's way to shy." She put lots and lots of emphases on 'shy'.

((*has writers block*))

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 04:57 AM

((Is tired from doing loads of homework X_x))
"Yeah, I guess I'm one the of thel ucky ones." He looked at his legs which didn't hurt at all now, but signs of cuts were still there to see. "Oh, I see now. Miirik did seem the shy type when we was talking to Meredith. Psh, if he was more like me, maybe he would have swept Meredith off her feet." He had a smug look plastered on his face, but then cracked a smile.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 PM

Vivex suppressed a laugh.
"No, Miirik is definitely not like you. Though I must say he fights just as well, or maybe better." She gave him a sly but playful look. Though Vivex knew that this nice little chat after battle was going to have to end soon as the sun began to set. Once the moon had risen, she would start getting frisky, then the moment she stepped out of the East Dome she would go berserk. She and Miirik usually fought some giant beast on these nights. Hopefully Vivex and Miirik could just get away with staying in here for the night.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 07:00 PM

((I'm sorry guys, I just haven't been able to get on in like 2 days))

Meredith did everything he said, but she had been afraid that what had happened to Miirik would happen, she had known it, known it would be too much for him to handle. "Are you.. Are you okay?" she asked, truely concerned "I didn't mean to.." she starteed, she didn't know what to do, had he heard the voices? She hoped he hadn't, the only way she could live with that eye is that the eye also strenghtend her mind so she wouldn't gp insane or in shock.

"Do you know now how it feels" she asked in a tone that had something cold about it, and it surprised her that she could talk like that. It was then that she realized it wasn't herself talking, those words came from the curse, it was mocking Miirik, knowing whatecer he did would make no difference. 'He's right' Meredith thought 'Nothing would make a difference, everything is the way it is and the way it will always be'

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 10:45 PM

Miirik shook his head. It was throbbing like he just got hit over the head but he was okay now.
"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He had almost turned. Almost. The Were-Wolf in him had liked the voices and wanted to do as they had said, but Miirik had let go before that could happen. When Meredith spoke next he looked at her puzzled.
"Yes, I do. And I believe that I might be able to do something about it." He heard the mocking tone, and recognized one of the voices he had heard. Miirk would go on with the old tactic. It had worked for millions of people with this kinda of problem. Though, he couldn't take the curse totally away. No, that would kill Meredith. She had grown up with it, and would have to die with it to. At least, to his extent of knowledge thats what had to happen.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-27-2008, 10:51 PM

((Using old comp))
"We'll just have to see about that some other time won't we?" Fred returned the sly look he was given and looked at the sky in wonderment. How long would this conversation last before they had to leave? He shrugged not really caring and continued staring at Vivex. If she was a ware wolf, or at least half, what would happen if the moon would rise? Did it even need to be a full moon? So many questions, none of which I care about. What you think I do? It's written all over your face. Fred bit his lip and sighed, shaking his head.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 11:05 PM

"Do you?" she asked in her won voice "But.. will it work? I mean, I saw what effect my eye had on you, so it can't be something that would get you in contact with it can it? I mean, it might, hurt you" she added softly, she didn't fully understand what had happened, but she thought it was either something to do with the werewolve thing, or something to do with only the Eye, and either of those wasn't good at all.

"Why don;t you tell me what you're going to do exactly?" she suggested, still a bit worried, but surpressing it

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-27-2008, 11:40 PM

Vivex sighed and looked in the direction of Miirk and Meredith.
"Yes, we'll find out some other time." She looked up at the sky as well. When she felt Fred's eyes on her she had to suppress the blush that was rising to her cheeks. It had been sooo long since she had to have done that. Vivex hoped that Fred hadn't noticed. A guard came in and handed her a scroll, then left again. Vivex unrolled it.

"By the decree of the owner of the Arena,
you and your brother Miirik have been assigned to stay in the East Dome on this night for safety purposes. All other Gladiators within the East Dome will been warned. The owner of the Arena would also add that you and your brother Miirik will stay in the East Dome on every night like this one."

Vivex spoke aloud. When she had finished she sighed happily and smiled. She and Miirik could stay. She turned to Fred.
"Well, tonight is the usual night that Miirik and I change. So, yeah..." She shrugged. Fred would be able to hold her off if she decided to attack him randomly.

~~~~~~~~~

Miirk shook his head.
"Yes, as well as I will ever. I will work and it's going to happen tonight or next month. I have to do this now, even if it doesn't work." His breathing returned to normal.
"Okay, this is how it goes. I will soon be overcome by the Were-Wolf part of myself. He can use magic better than I and might be able to pull out some of the black magic the evil eye is made of. Given that in my Were-Wolf form I, me, Miirk feel no harm, I think I'll be fine." Miirik was about to say more when he remembered that this had to happen right now or he and Vivex would be taken away. Just then a guard came in, gave him a scroll and then left. Miirk read it aloud.

"By the decree of the owner of the Arena,
you and your sister Vivex have been assigned to stay in the East Dome on this night for safety purposes. All other Gladiators within the East Dome will been warned. The owner of the Arena would also add that you and your sister Vivex will stay in the East Dome on every night like this one."

He sighed. This was good. He had all night to do this.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 PM

"Is that because you are a werewolf?" she asked, talking about the message. "But wait, won't it be dangerous if you in your werewolf form? Would you still be able to control what you do?" she was a bit confused, she didn't know much about the werewolves and only heard terrible stories of the whole ones. "What does it mean to be only half a werewolf?" she asked curiously, she haad never seen any half-species and she wondered to what extend he was a werewolf

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-28-2008, 12:03 AM

Fred nodded, lost in his own thoughts, and lucky for Vivex he didn't notice her blush, but Reira did. Ooh, looks like you caught another one. 'Nother what? Vivex? After what I've done to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she hated me. He thought this in a light-hearted way. Fred raised an eyebrow at what Vivex read out loud before listening to her explanation. "Ah, I see now. There's like a half moon tonight right?" He shrugged deciding to stay on the East Dome. "Looks like I should be staying in the East Dome more often now."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 AM

Miirik nodded, happy to see that she had calmed down a little bit.
"Yes, Vivex and I tend to... change on the half moon." When Meredith asked if he would be dangerous he shook his head and laughed lightly.
"No, no. If I were dangerous, I'd be locked up in a cell right now. No, I can control the 'savage' feelings. So can Vivex, just not as well." Miirik smiled when Meredith asked more about being half Were-Wolf. He had never before been able to talk about it.
"Being only half Were-Wolf would technically only give me half the traits of a Were-Wolf. For example, I have pointed ears, and Vivex doesn't. And no matter how hard I try, My hair will never successfully grow below my shoulders, unlike a Were-Wolf. Though Vivex's hair never seems to stop growing. It's an awkward balance but..." Miirik shrugged.
"But thats how things seemed to work out."

~~~~~~~~~

Vivex nodded.
"Yes, half moon is when Miirik and I change." Vivex sighed in her head.
"Good, he didn't see." Vivex's face almost list of like a torch when Fred said he would stay here for the night. She knew that he probably didn't like her too much, but oh well. She at least had some one to talk to. She stood, went to the Arena and then came back.
"In a another hour, I'll start to change. Give or take a a few minutes." She started to braid her hair back up again.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-28-2008, 12:52 AM

"I see." Fred wondered how she would react, finding his sister there in the morning it was something that had worried him more that Vivex going berserk. It would be pretty funny, and maybe she'd think you were a tranny in disguise. I guess that means I ought to have my body for one more day huh? Oh heck no! I'm getting this body tomorrow even if I have to fight you for it. Fine, fine. You're so impatient. He shook his head and looked at Vivex who had walked away. At least we'll have some time to talk about you and your "attachment" to her. Are you sure I'm not just a flirt? Psh, oh "Looks like I should be staying in the East Dome more often now". What was that? I love it when I girl keeps me company. Fred held a smirk until Reira had answered back. Fine, avoid the question. Just remember I'll be watching every move you make. Vivex had apparently came back at this exact time. "Alright then. I'm up for playing with Berserk! Vivex."

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2008, 02:21 AM

Vivex looked at him and giggled.
"I don't go berserk. At least, not all of the time. Miirk and my father trained me from the day I could actually do harm, how to suppress the urge to run around and kill." She said this like there was nothing wrong. Even though Fred had told her, Vivex still wondered about his sister.
"So, are you gonna tell me any more or what?" She asked sitting back down on the cool grass.

Cows Go Moo

Old 03-28-2008, 02:47 AM

Fred sighed faking sadness. "Aww and I wanted to see you in your crazed form too." He shrugged, but felt some small foreboding from it, in a good way at least. Note to self: Don't mess with Vivex during a half moon Somehow they had ended up thinking that at the same times, which to them was more creepy than a vampire in daylight. "I suppose I could." HE sighed thinking back to the memories withing his head. "My sister and I were twins, we were pretty much born with telepathy for each other. We still do actually. I suppose in a way, even if we were on different sides of the dome, we could hear what each other is thinking; which isn't as fun as it sounds, by the way."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 08:54 PM

"It sounds to me that you guys balance eachother out, like what you haven't got, she has and the other way around. A sort of yin-yang thing" Meredith smiled "That is amazing, especially since she is your sister, which makes even more snese" she thought about it for a second, but thenm decided to not torture her brain like that.

She was still nervous about the whole thing, she hoped whatever Miirik had planned would help, she hated the damn eye, but she wasn't keeping her hopes up, she found out that when you keep your hopes too high you will only get dissapointed