Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2017, 04:12 AM

Oh, em, goodness. I don't know how many people have seen this movie, but I've stumbled upon a smooth site on my phone so I can watch it! But that's not really the reason I'm here. I'm about 20 or so minutes in and let me tell you- nostalgia is the best thing.

My favorite thing about dated movies is the stuff you remember. And what a time to be alive!! So many changes it's impossible to keep track of it all! I had to pause the movie so I could talk to you all about this main character getting her BRAND NEW DUSTY CREAM MACINTOSH DESKTOP COMPUTER set up and going into a FILE PAGE TO ACCESS NONE OTHER THAT NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR. Ugh, I'm not sure my childhood can survive this reference. I am so ready for all these late 90s references.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves dated movies like this? Have any of you seen Perfect Blue? This is honestly one of Mad House's early masterpieces, and that I've found a dub is PERF!

---------- Post added 03-29-2017 at 12:16 AM ----------

I... I forgot how brutal this movie was. Why am I watching this? I have to be to work in six hours...

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 04-06-2017, 02:03 PM

Satoshi Kon is/was a god.

edit: also, I preferred Millennium Actress myself.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 11-09-2020, 03:18 AM

I love the movie, it is an underrated classic.