Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 06-20-2010, 05:19 PM

Netiv just shrugged and sat down, "Yeah I meant I don't think he'd know what to do if I screwed up.... is all.. Aside from you he's the only other mage" He said quietly.

Yazoo
::...Rest In Peace Ronnie James ...

Old 06-20-2010, 05:32 PM

"I really don't give a damn. Now relax, and open yourself to the information." Uther blanks before holding up his hand, fingertips glowing, before he places them against his own temple before slowly pulling his hand to Netiv's, a red the color of blood following after him before placing it against Netiv's temple, the thread connecting them.
Somehow, the information that it is the color of Uther's magic is stored into Netiv's head before it is followed by the steps taken to go through this certain spell.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 05:36 PM

Netiv stuck his tongue out for a moment and then slowly relaxed against Uther's touch. Really it was quite easy for him to simply close his eyes and lean into the warmth of the other mage.
He sat there for few moments, a small smile on his face as Uther transferred the spell to him.

Yazoo

Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM

Once he finishes transferring the spell, Uther breaks it before letting his hand drop. "And that's that. There are different things for when you want to transfer many things, but... Those are risky, so you'll just have to make do with this." He shrugs, picking up his bowl of ice cream again. "Now go get rid of them." He huffs, taking a bite of the ice cream.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 05:49 PM

Netiv nodded a bit, "Alright alright.." He said shaking his head a bit.
He walked in the living room and knelt down beside Alex, he pushed his hair aside a little, and then leaned down pressing his forehead against Alex's from the side, so that nothing else would touch.

He sat there for a while, spell cast as he transferred a lifetime's worth of understanding of his native language. Complete with swears, slang and outdated expressions.

Yazoo

Old 06-20-2010, 05:53 PM

Uther sighs, turning his eyes back to the ice cream. Life was so, so much simpler when he didn't know the other mage yet... He finishes the ice cream before transferring himself outside, in front of the herbs. Crouching down, he brushes his fringe out of his hair. Tending to them has always worked to calm him down. Quietly, he starts to work, making sure not to let his mind drift.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 05:57 PM

"The hell are you doing!" Kris shouted as he suddenly came too, Niala looked away innocently, as though she had done nothing.
Netiv snapped his head up and glared at Kris, for a moment "Lay down!" He snapped as he reinforced the binding spell he'd hand on Kris and forced him back down against the couch.
He blinked a little and then rubbed his head leaning back against the couch, "Stupid little knight... If I thought Alex wouldn't just break down without you I'd send him off on his own and send YOU home.."
Kris, who had also been gagged by the spell now just tossed a bit and let out a muffled growl.

Yazoo

Old 06-20-2010, 06:07 PM

After some time, when he's sure the herbs are in a good state, Uther walks back inside, hands and pants slightly dirty from kneeling in the dirt. "Roma..." He mutters, though unlike normally when she just does what she's supposed to do, the blue haired Elemental appears.

"Ohhh~~ New people, new people~!!!" She giggles, drifting to the two, earning her a slightly annoyed look from Uther. Pouting, she drifts back to Uther, touching his hands and pants. Water soaks the parts she touched before disappearing, the dirt cleaned away. "Master is so touchy." She pouts.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 06:17 PM

Kris watched the Elemental with a bemused expression.
Netiv stood up slowly and and sighed, "Augh... I'm done... I'm done... Kris I'm sending you and Alex somewhere else... Don't try and find me again... okay.. I'm done with him... I really am. And don't go home... just... just don't" He sighed as he started Writing something on Kris's head.
"I am NOT your enemy.. nor have I ever wished to be..." He said sighing a bit.

Yazoo

Old 06-20-2010, 07:08 PM

"Leave, Roma." Uther murmurs, rolling his eyes.

"But master~!!!" Roma whines lightly, wrapping her arms around Uther's neck. "It's been so long since we plaaaaayed..." She pouts, pulling up her legs and resting her knees around the mage's chest. "You barely play with us anymore!" She objects, whine still in her voice.

"We'll play later." Uther sighs, shaking his head lightly. "Stop tapping my energy already."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine..." Roma pouts, pushing herself off of him. "But we'd better play soon!" She huffs, pointing at Uther before disappearing.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 07:29 PM

Netiv put a hand on Kris's head, "Now when you arrive... stay put... Alex will be right beside you in a moment. And don't erase your forehead till Alex wakes up!" He said as he cast the spell.
Kris vanished slowly, as Netiv removed the binding spell. In a few seconds he was gone.
Netiv then wandered over to Alex and placed his hand on his chest, he shook his head as he made him disappear.
When the spells were done he yawned a bit and sat down on the couch.

Yazoo

Old 06-20-2010, 07:31 PM

"That took you long enough." Uther grumbles as he moves back towards the bedroom, most likely to do some more sulking around while munching on ice cream. The relaxed mood he managed to achieve during tending to the herbs had disappeared the moment he say the two again before Netiv send them back.

Lindylu

Old 06-20-2010, 10:54 PM

Netiv sighed, he followed Uther to the bed room, "Why are you upset still!?" He asked glaring at him a little.
"I sent them away... its just you and me again..." He said with a sigh.

Yazoo

Old 06-21-2010, 03:32 AM

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Uther comments, bringing another spoon full of icecream to his lips. "Idiot." He huffs out before shoving the spoon into his mouth as he turns his eyes to the ceiling.

Lindylu

Old 06-21-2010, 05:49 PM

Netiv just sighed, "I've never seen you conjure your own food.. Uther" He said quietly as he walked out of the bedroom and back out into the living room.
He sat down and picked up one of the books he'd been studying.
He just shook his head a little as he flipped through the pages looking for where he'd left off.

Yazoo

Old 06-21-2010, 10:28 PM

"I just like doing things the easy way now and then." Uther grumbles at Netiv's retreating back before ducking his head lightly and going back to eating ice cream, a frown on his face.

Lindylu

Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 PM

Netiv sighed a bit and rubbed his head, not sure what he could do to make it up to Uther. He still wasn't sure why he was still sulking, the boys were gone after all.
He just sat on the couch immersing him self in his books.

Yazoo

Old 06-22-2010, 12:28 PM

When the new bowls of ice cream are finally finished, Uther lays back with a sigh, eyes on the ceiling. Honestly, he doesn't understand exactly why he's so annoyed. Of course, he quite likes the presence of the other mage, especially having gotten used to having him around, but there is no reason he can actually like him that much... Frowning, he sends a glare up at the ceiling while pursing his lips. 'Great. He thinks to himself, glare deepening slightly. 'Now I sound like I'm in denial.

Lindylu

Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 PM

Netiv sat there until it was dark and then crept into the bedroom and laid down beside Uther. He wished he could just roll over and touch him, like a normal lover or something. Uther would probably snap his hand off if he did though. He sighed a bit and then just resigned himself to curling up and waiting until uther sought him out.... or didn't.

Yazoo

Old 06-25-2010, 01:16 PM

Uther stays laying next to Netiv motionlessly for a few minutes before he makes up his mind and decides to roll over to the other mage nevertheless. He curls up against him slightly, eyes glowing in the darkness as he lets the white orbs trace the silhouette of the other as far as it can be seen in the darkness, yet no words pass from his lips. Displeased as he might still be over the matter with the younger mage and his knight; that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t feel like cuddling even though no cuddling had happened the previous night due to another change in his… mood. To put it lightly.

Lindylu

Old 06-26-2010, 11:57 PM

The moment he finally felt Uther warmth against him, his not quite asleep state quickly changed. He drifted in to a nice deep sleep, the likes of which he had definitely missed last night.
At some point in the night he rolled towards Uther, forehead pressing against Uther's shoulder, the faintest smile playing across those sleepy features.