View Poll Results: Do any of you know me?
Yes I remember you 0 0%
No I do not sorry 0 0%
I wouldn't mind getting to know you 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-20-2022, 07:10 AM

Centuries later I have returned, I missed Menewsha. I haven't been on here for years and honestly, I miss everyone. I came across an old roleplay I did back when I was still just a teenager I believe. My very FIRST world-building roleplay. I've decided to link back with those that will allow me to connect with them and see if I can get back into the life I used to have. Art. Roleplaying. Chatting. Charity creations for others and so forth. I love getting involved in things just as much as I did back then.

So hello, I go by Immy or Rayne. I haven't used Immy in ages so it will be a bit odd for me but that's how everyone knows me. I do not know how active Menewsha is anymore but I'm sure I can drag my friends onto this site too.

So how active is everything? Art? Charities? Roleplaying? Chat rooms? Events?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-23-2022, 04:27 AM

Hey, welcome back. I recognize your name. Don’t think we interacted much. Nothing’s active here anymore. Events haven’t happened in like 2 or 3 years. So yeah, barely anyone is around. I like to check in from time to time. A few of us have moved on to other sites too, like voltra.us or pantheononline.net.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2022, 01:53 AM

Hi welcome back! I also just stopped in today for the first time in a VERY long time and am just poking around the site. It looks like the site may not be getting any further updates/events/new items/etc., but I think of the site fondly still to this day! I hope it fills that warm nostalgic part of your heart the way it does mine :)

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-02-2022, 03:26 AM

OMG KENT HI! I remember you. Rockstar I do believe I remember you as well. I miss everyone on here, I stopped getting on here once I realize the place was dying out and most of my buddies were gone. I wish it wasn't so. I've been on here since I was like 14, I'm 31 now lol

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-03-2022, 10:09 PM

I miss a lot of people from here too. ; w; I've been here since I was 18 and I'm 31 now. XD I thought the site didn't exist before 2007, which was when I was 17. XP

Your join date says 2013 soo... XD

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-10-2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I miss a lot of people from here too. ; w; I've been here since I was 18 and I'm 31 now. XD I thought the site didn't exist before 2007, which was when I was 17. XP

Your join date says 2013 soo... XD
Yeah I was 14 I believe when I first joined up.