Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2009, 03:02 PM

@Himiko: Yeah, neither can I. Especially when I'm not allowed to hug people because a hug that lasts more that three seconds is 'sex'. Stupid principal we have.

@Bina: Yeah...Really. o.o..And all my school cares about is Test Scores, TEST SCORES! And prestige from that...Plus sports. Who cares about the Arts at all? -.- It bothers me. But what can ya do?

Himiko Lamprouge
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Himiko Lamprouge Send a message via MSN to Himiko Lamprouge

Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 PM

@ Crisonium: Lol Wow. We have a law here that says if you have 3 or more people on a couch with no shoes on its an orgy XD That and we clan't wash out donkey in a bath tub, in the front yard at midnight XD

I love hugs as long as I know the person. It was funny caz I told my honey I wanted to do Nude shots and he wasn't mad at all he was just like "I'd like to see that you won't even change in front of me" XD

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 03-25-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunsoox3 View Post
haha
i don't see many asians here ><;;

Hey!!! I'm Asian!!! XD

Look at my previous pics... XD

Check my statistics for my posts... XD

I'm part-Filipino, part-Chinese... though I don't look Chinese... XD

BinaFydan
What you see is temporal, and wh...
Send a message via AIM to BinaFydan Send a message via MSN to BinaFydan Send a message via Yahoo to BinaFydan

Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisonium View Post
@Himiko: Yeah, neither can I. Especially when I'm not allowed to hug people because a hug that lasts more that three seconds is 'sex'. Stupid principal we have.

@Bina: Yeah...Really. o.o..And all my school cares about is Test Scores, TEST SCORES! And prestige from that...Plus sports. Who cares about the Arts at all? -.- It bothers me. But what can ya do?

Awh man.. it was never a problem when I was in high school. It was rather a mixture.. there was lots of artists and that we had art classes. I think my school was a bit educated through things I guess because they have the special ed program and sign language classes.

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2009, 02:57 AM

@Himiko: And where do you live again?

@Bina: Well, we have special ed and art classes, though, the arts are the first to get cut when getting rid of classes. But we're a really small school. Other schools have a Senior Class that could eat our school.

BinaFydan
Send a message via AIM to BinaFydan Send a message via MSN to BinaFydan Send a message via Yahoo to BinaFydan

Old 03-26-2009, 03:57 AM

Oh I see. Well I guess so. My school then was semi-large but not that large.. but it acts like a college campus because nothing was indoors so classes are separated by sidewalks to the building to the next.. so we don't have lockers though we do but it's outside with a roof. Lol! Oy..

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2009, 04:10 AM

My classes are basically in cube buildings and then everything else is outside. We only have lockers for PE use, and the Drama stage is built all wrong. o.o... The stage is good for choir and band performances, but not so much theatre.

And we have no cafeteria.

BinaFydan

Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 AM

Wowie.. we have a cafeteria.. just everything is so far away.. I lost weight from walking about to one class to another. Lol.

Himiko Lamprouge
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Himiko Lamprouge Send a message via MSN to Himiko Lamprouge

Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 AM

@Crisonium: I live in a small town of VA. I really never said where I lived. I keep it pretty vague since there a lot of stalkers on the web. My mom made me overly paranoid lol

O for everyone I finally made a DeviantART account!!! Check me out ^_^

I'm BettaJunkie18

BinaFydan

Old 03-26-2009, 04:46 AM

Yey for Deviant Art! I'll go look up for you. Hehe. I'm Stefaria on there. *Hops up and down*

Oh I know what you mean. I had learn how to avoid those.. My mother would be on my arse about it when I already knew. Lol.

Dejection
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Dejection Send a message via Yahoo to Dejection

Old 03-26-2009, 07:05 AM

Bina the couple drawings you have are nice you should more of them :)

I'm www.gameslut.deviantart.com

BinaFydan

Old 03-26-2009, 07:49 AM

I'm quite flattered! I could try.. when I have the time to and books to use them to help me with. I like your gallery. Good luck finding photographers.

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2009, 03:09 PM

Wow, I've missed a bit of the conversation. :3 I've got a Deviant art also, check out Crisonium. ~<3

Oh...And, I tend to Just say generally that I live in a small town in California. Though I've got friends who know exactly where I live online.

Shoden Misuwata
The Man of Shadows

Old 03-27-2009, 04:14 AM

This is me with Akamaru.

BinaFydan

Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Wow, I've missed a bit of the conversation. :3 I've got a Deviant art also, check out Crisonium. ~<3

Oh...And, I tend to Just say generally that I live in a small town in California. Though I've got friends who know exactly where I live online.

I live in California.. and it's crappy town of Bakersfield.. >_> I'll check you out now. xD

Dejection
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Dejection Send a message via Yahoo to Dejection

Old 03-27-2009, 07:52 AM

I live in California too. Woo! I go between San Diego and LA

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-27-2009, 10:50 AM

@ Elsa : Your part Filipino? =O I'm pure Filipino. >83 <3<3

Himiko Lamprouge
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2009, 12:25 PM

OMG I'm full white XD Sorry. No really though I'm like Casper white XD I know I'm English, German and Irish, but that's all I can remember lol I think I'm everything that doesn't have a tan ~_~ bad for me because most people believe I don't get outside. lol

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM

@Bina: Le gasp! Bakersfield? Well, I'll say one thing...I could easily drive a bit and be there. XD

@Himiko: Yup yup.. Heh, I'm French, Swedish, Ukraynian, German, and Mexican due to my father's side. o.o...

@Dejection: :3 Yay~ California rocks! Heh... Might go to acting school in LA later on in life, either that or I'll move to New York or England. That is, after acquiring the funding.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 AM

@Rylynne:
Yup!! Part-Filipino, Part-Chinese. XD
But I look nothing Chinese, just my skin, though it's no longer acceptable because of my frequent tanning... stupid sun... DX

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoden Misuwata View Post

This is me with Akamaru.
Cute!!! X3

---

Trying out my left contact lens. Too lazy to put the right... XD

Last edited by Elsa Shawcross; 03-28-2009 at 02:16 AM..

BinaFydan

Old 03-28-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
@Bina: Le gasp! Bakersfield? Well, I'll say one thing...I could easily drive a bit and be there. XD

@Himiko: Yup yup.. Heh, I'm French, Swedish, Ukraynian, German, and Mexican due to my father's side. o.o...

@Dejection: :3 Yay~ California rocks! Heh... Might go to acting school in LA later on in life, either that or I'll move to New York or England. That is, after acquiring the funding.

@Crisonium: Lol! You live in Wasco or something.. or close like that? owo xD. But cool!

@Himiko: Wow, I'm white too.. I'm half Irish, quarter Greek and French. My yia ya is greek (Grandma in greek xD)

Vampire Neko Yuki
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Vampire Neko Yuki Send a message via Yahoo to Vampire Neko Yuki

Old 03-28-2009, 10:14 AM

I do believe I haven't posted my pics yet =3

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-28-2009, 11:04 PM

@Bina: Nah, not Wasco..XD Where ever that is. :P

BinaFydan

Old 03-28-2009, 11:09 PM

xD Okay then it's just the north of Bakersfield only about 30 minutes or less from here to there or vice versa. How are you doing?

Crisonium
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2009, 01:36 AM

I'm doing pretty well, somewhat tired, have the lines I need for my school play pretty much memorized. Hoping to watch a movie tonight but not sure if I'm going to be able to... Hmm..for as much talking as I'm doing I should probably put up another picture. XD