upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2008, 10:36 PM

It's fine big sis. Wow, you have had a lot of busy things going on. *nod nod* Ooh, sounds like you're having a lot of fun getting ready for that party of yours. ^^

I'm going to be pretty busy too, what with moving and all. I wish I didn't have to leave, but I guess that's just how things go. I said goodbye to all of my Lovejoy friends and then tomorrow, I'm going to have to say goodbye to my friends that I've known forever. And then I have to help with packing and getting that finished by the end of the month. *sigh*

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-22-2008, 02:44 AM

Sorry I just kind of vanished last night. DX

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 11-22-2008, 05:08 AM

aw dont worry lil sis, things will work out, you can always make new friends, and its awesome to have sort of long distance mates. I still talk to my best friend since 6th grade and she totally kept in contact with me while i lived in Brazil. i talk to all my brazilian friends still also, for a while there we were plyaing penpal and sending each other pictures and silly notes and such. Dont worry, its different, but not bad ^^ and i'll have you know im jealous, i would LOVE to get out of texas.. its so ugly and blargh here; and i'd miss my friends, but i love adventure.

ooo packing... yeah that part, not so fun. moving always sucks. Ian will be over there tomorrow to help ^^

yar! ssoooo many interesting things lately. you know i havent been to a party my age ever? that was my first time, it was nice.

*gnaws on Mei* no worries

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-22-2008, 05:53 PM

Thanks, I hope moving isn't as bad as I imagine it's going to be. That's true, I haven't had a pen pel, kind of thing since second grade, so it would be something to look forward to. I just hope I don't lose contact with anybody, but with technology these days it's easier to stay in touch. Adventure would be nice, life has gotten a little monotonous lately.

Well, I'm done with packing for the moment. Oh, tell Ian when you see him that I said thanks, it'll be nice to see him again, even if it is for packing stuff.

Really? I'm glad you had a lot of fun. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 PM

awww no worries lovely, it'll go good, you might not even have to move out of the state, even though i think that would be so awesome. Ian really wants to stay living near you guys, soif you move out of state were probably going to push to move also. Just have to find jobs wherever you guys move and we are good.

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2008, 12:05 AM

That's true. It would be amazing if you guys could come to live nearby too. Then we could hang out more and see the kiddos. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2008, 05:53 AM

mmm well since you guys will be moving back to Texas, or at least mostly close to us, i think we are still good yes?

how was your trip up? was it boring? did you sleep lots? how are the grandparents and your aunt and uncle? your mum and dad came back didnt they? are you guys okay? not having TOO much fun are we? im missing you guys already, its WAY too quiet without you guys around, and ren asks about you every day at least once (and the cats).

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-27-2008, 12:29 AM

Yeah, but I'll miss you guys until we get back.

It was very very long and boring. I was so tired, but I couldn't sleep much. My grandparents are doing okay. My dad's parents are going in for surgery soon I think. My aunt and uncle are fine, I think it's good that the kids are here because it helps them cope with their daughter being gone. She went to live with her real dad, so it's been really hard on my aunt. Yeah, they got back on my birthday. Oh, and thank you so much for my present, I already have tons of music put on it. ^^ Eh, I'm doing okay, but I'm really homesick. The kids seem to being doing well with the whole move though. Definitely not TOO much. I know, I miss you too. It's loud here, if you want some of the noise, you can take some from us. Aww, I feel so loved, I'm missed as much as the kitties! Tell him Shiny says hi!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 AM

awww i'll miss you too little sis (oops sorry i forgot to post)

awww im sorry your trip was so boring and long... i guess mayeb the view outside was interesting? hopefully? maybe?

awww im glad everyone is okay... and is this the cousin i met? or is it another one i havent met yet? *is confused* you guys have such a huge huge family O.O even your extended family is massive, its hard to keep track of all the people i have and have not met.

awww im glad you like your present ^^ i thought maybe it would be nice for you because... back in HS i had my CD player in my backpack all the time and listened to it in between classes and during lunch.. as well as running with it and rollerskating with it every day... only it was huge because you know "back in the OLD days" ;p. i thought maybe you could use it to run also.. since it shouldnt skip like a CD player would.

hahaha i'll tell ren you say Hi ^^

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-09-2009, 05:49 PM

The view was okay, but by the time we got to the house it was about one or two in the morning. We got pulled over one street from getting to the house because the cop said my mom's tag light wasn't on, but she didn't even have a light on there at all. It turned out he was just curious because we had an out of state plate and he just wanted to see what we were up to.

It's really pretty in Georgia. There are mountains and tons of trees everywhere, and very hilly unlike back home. Oh, and there's a little playground two doors over that the kids like to go to, which is nice. Umm...when did you meet one of my cousins? Yeah, that's the one. Tell me about it! There are nine people sharing three bedrooms at the moment, it's very crowded. In sixth grade, my family tree project went on for over ten minutes and then I accidentally forgot to name a few of my relatives. xD

Ha ha that sounds like that CD player got a lot of use out of it. Oh, don't feel TOO old, I have one too. I went running in the yard a bit with it, and it works great. I can just clip it on and it stays. ^^ I used to try running with my phone but it was too bulky and kept falling out of my pocket and then the headphones kept falling, it was very irking.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-10-2009, 04:54 AM

ewww you guys got pulled over by a police RIGHT before getting there? that REALLY sucks wow... man talk about horrible luck, at least he didnt give anyone a ticket though, im really glad about that. And what? im guessing they dont get many Texas plates over there? still seems like a silly reason to pull you guys over.

Ah pretty? i want to go and see some time! you should get your mum to take some pictures with the digital camera, i'd love to see pictures of it. lol how are you liking school? i think i heard your dad mention soemthing about home schooling? but im not sure what was going on since i had to leave for work and ian hasnt brought it up (and ive sorta forgotten to ask until JUST now - and hes in bed). i love mountains! you can normally find some GREAT hiking and rock climbing places near mountains.

hahah yeah it did, you should see it, its all beaten up and scratches all over the place because i dropped it SO many times.

oh some news... Arias first tooth finally pushed through! she keeps chewing on everything!

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-10-2009, 11:46 PM

Yeah, I know. Well it was around one in the morning, so I guess it was suspicious...until he saw all the kids and heard Freddy barking. xD It was definitely something to add to the trip.

Definitely. I'll let her know you asked. Actually, I haven't started yet but you heard my dad right. The homeschool agency is going to send my materials soon so I'll probably get it next week. The kids will probably be starting Monday. Ha ha, nice timing. Ian was talking to mom the other day and I heard that you broke your toe? Yeah, mom said she was going to take us hiking sometime, and use the excuse of it being a learning experience for us to go.

Ha ha, I can imagine.

Woo! I bet you're LOVING that. xD