For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:09 AM

@Scarlet Storm - Yeah. She hasn't said anything. And I'm on my brother's unfamiliar computer. I'm sure I'm getting some slack XD We're really rapid fire about RPs.

Editing posts to put in everyone you missed can get a bit complicated, I'm paranoid I'll forget to reply to someone and I don't want to hurt any wallflower feelings!

@RetroFit - Technology, so useful for doing other things that aren't learning XD

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to SukoRii

Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 AM

@Scarlet: I used to be able to spurt out a bunch of useless facts about things. I think it's a neat trait. :3

@For-Chan: Lol, that's okay thought. There's nothing wrong with that. =) It's a nice avi. I have no idea what to buy yet. I just started a few days ago or so, and I've seen all the shops, but dunno what to get.

@Bearbur: Hello! Welcome to the Wallflower thread! : D

@Fortune Cookie: Bye bye!

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Old 08-10-2009, 05:11 AM

learning? that's what wikipedia's for, right. :D

Scarlet Storm
The Wall's Personal Flower.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 AM

@For-Chan; I actually meant it for your RP. =P You know. Start typing your rp and then quick refresh here. Go back to typing your rp. Like that, or something. Hehe.
@Suko; Yep. Kinda like do you know why people say 'Bless you' after you sneeze, or at least where the saying originated?

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 AM

@Scarlet: I think it was because religious people would say it to rid the people who were sneezing of bad spirits. At least, that's something I was told. xD

BearBur
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 05:16 AM

lol, thank you. glad to be apart of it ^^

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:17 AM

@ Suko; The religious people thought it was your soul escaping your body and going to the devil and the bless you would recoil it back into you.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:18 AM

@SukoRii - At least you can see what items look like on an avatar now. It didn't do that when I first started. It's a bit complicated to put an outfit together in the outfit maker thing and have it be a price that you can afford!

@RetroFit - XD Yeah, I'm always reading up on things there.

@Scarlet Storm - Yeah, I'm trying to move back and forth. I'll get a rhythm going. I'm just not used to dividing my attention so much. I like to focus on people. It's always good to know you have someone's attention right. ^_^

@BearBur - Glad to have you here :O

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 AM

@sukoroll- you should play around with the avatar creator... it will give you some ideas as to where to start buying. Also, the event store items will be more expensive after the event so you should check them out and get them now if you want them.

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:20 AM

@ For-Chan; I'm very used to it. If I don't I get bored. Not from the person just by the extra time. I'm a serious multi-tasker.
@Retro fit, where do we find the avatar creator?

Last edited by Scarlet Storm; 08-10-2009 at 05:22 AM..

RetroFit
The Anachronist

Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 AM

alright, well I have to sleep now. Mayhaps I will talk to some of you lovely people tomorrow.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 AM

Yeah, now is the time to buy event commons, when they're cheap. Even if you're not sure you want it, you can always sell it later.

@Scarlet Storm - I have a super frustrating friend who tends to mutlitask and forget you exist, so I try not to be like that. We have like a support group for people who are friends with her and put up with her ridiculousness.

Good Night RetroFit!

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 AM

Bye RetroFit, have a good night.
@For-Chan; Wow. Yeah I keep very good track. I'll usually say I'm gonna stop talking or something.
Would you happen to know where one would find the avatar creator RetroFit mentioned is?

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 05:26 AM

@Scarlet: Ah! That's interesting. I thought it was something along those lines. =)

@For-Chan: Oh I can imagine. D: It's like going to a store blind and be told to pick some stuff out that's your size and matches. xD

@RetroFit: I thought about toying around with that, but you have to download it right? My computer is currently having internet connection problems, so it's not hooked up right now. (Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.) Well, good night!!

BearBur
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 05:27 AM

@ For-Chan Cookie ~ thankies for the warm welcome. lol, still basicly a newbie and still getting used to events and stuff like that so...lol, a friend told me to expose myself more and thats what i'm tryig to do

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM

@ Suko; Yeah, curious thoughts we used to have huh?

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:31 AM

@SS - I had to dig up the link, forgot where it was XD
Avatar Creator You have to download it.

@SukoRii - Yeah, it's complicated, but you get used to it I guess...well, I would if I bought more outfits, which I don't XD

@BearBur - No problem. It can be hard to be a newbie. But being a newbie at an event is the best way to dive into things. I find that mene quiets down when there's no event going on. It's much more sedate than say, Gaia.

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

@Scarlet: Yeah, it's definitely interesting. Lots of superstitions and stuff. Some of them seem absolutely ridiculous lol.

@For-Chan: I just need to settle down and find a good outfit I'd like to start with. But I have no idea, lol, and this little oversized shirt I have on is probably not flattering. xD

Tianfu
⊙ω⊙

I'm a wallflower. Can I hang out here?

Quote:
At least you can see what items look like on an avatar now. It didn't do that when I first started. It's a bit complicated to put an outfit together in the outfit maker thing and have it be a price that you can afford!
I can't make the store preview work correctly. It'll show the item, but on a totally naked avatar with no eyes or hair. So I'm still having trouble putting together outfits. :sweat:

Scarlet Storm

Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 AM

@For-Chan; Thank you!
@Suko; Totally. Like the earth being flat.

BearBur
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 AM

@For-Chan Cookie~ yea, i know what you mean. lol, also have an acount thier. but, lol i'm like a pretty shy kinda guy who barely ever gets his toes wet, let alone take a dive into anything. lol, but menewsha is a waay better place in my personal opinion, form wise.

@Tianfu~ i got that same issue myself. i wonder if its just the way the system works or is it just my computer..who knows.

Last edited by BearBur; 08-10-2009 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: forgot something

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

Old 08-10-2009, 05:37 AM

Have a good night RetroFit! Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^_^ I love the event...I'm in love with Celestial things...

@Scarlet Storm, are you still having trouble with the first clue? Try looking somewhere you might go where people might help you when your new. I hope that helps a bit. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page. ;)

Hello Tianfu, and any newcomers I have missed. Welcome. ^_^

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 08-10-2009, 05:37 AM

-peeks inside-
a haven for shy people?
<33

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-10-2009, 05:40 AM

@SukoRii - Yeah, so many choices. I wore that sack when I was but a wee newb, someone donated it to me <3

Hi Tianfu. Of course you can hang out. I'm pretty sure that everyone's shop preview thingy is naked. But it's more convenient than not being able to see it at all!

@Scarlet Storm - No problem :D

@BearBur - I run a guild on Gaia. It's really the only thing that has me posting. I go through Gaia phases. I really only post in the main forums on events there and usually it's just spam, but I hate spamming in general. I really only reply to things when I feel like I have something to say or something that hasn't been said twenty times already. I don't like posting when it feels like it's useless and will get lost in the mess.

@Celestrya - No prob. Us flowers gotta stick together! <3

Welcome Sabiir! Come in, be a little less shy with us! :D

SukoRii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 05:40 AM

@Scarlet: Yeah, that one was interesting.

Well, I'm gonna log off for awhile. Good night everyone. n_n