Sarasvati
  • Challenge Sarasvati in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 06:36 AM

Tori: I've been doing o.k.! I am on medicine to get rid of my wheezes at the moment (I love how my doctor goes "Do you have the wheezes? *checks breathing* Yes, you have a lot of wheezes. :|"

The only reason I saw it was because my roommate last year would watch movies a lot (eventually we started watching them on my computer because it has a huge monitor). I never thought I could like Iron Man due to the comics, but it's a good movie. xD

My one friend who watched it and kinda has the same taste as me said it was super pretty, but that was the main good point. xD

(tackles NM) I never replied back to you on Facebook, did I? D8>

ToriKat
  • Challenge ToriKat in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 06:40 AM

*going back and forth between throwing stuff in boxes and Mene* xD Guhhh, I hate moving! HATE IT! This better be the last time I move before I leave Korea!

o______o *pats you* I hope they help. D: Bad wheezes!

I guess I'll try to watch Iron Man later. xD Just curious on what happens. 8D I'm amused that there's going to be an anime version of it and Wolverine soon.

Sarasvati

Old 05-27-2010, 06:45 AM

You're moving *again*? Geez, where are they putting you this time. ;~; (For the sole purpose of getting a post near there when I get over there next year *determined face*)

They are. If anything, I have an inhaler supply for at least a year. xD;

I didn't know they're doing anime versions of those two! The Wolverine one doesn't surprise me, though, he's always had a huuuge fanbase.

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 AM

Luckily, this time I'm only moving across the street and down a little ways. The first sergeant of this barracks is kicking us out, because (he told us in our faces!!) he hates medics. While he was getting care from us. :) Jerk.

xD *shakes fist* Evil wheezes will be TAMED!
I thought about getting tested for exercise induced asthma. Because I always feel like I'm suffocating when I run...But I'm telling myself it's just the yellow dust and my allergies. Yes.

*nods* Madhouse has a deal with Marvel to do...I think four animes?

nekomorty
Send a message via AIM to nekomorty Send a message via MSN to nekomorty
  • Challenge nekomorty in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 06:52 AM

I want to see the anime version of Iron Man and Wolverine. They both look like fun! I already know the hardcore Marvel comic-goers don't like Wolverine's new makeover. LOL I'm conflicted, I can see why for them, but I also like anime, so I think it looks really cool! ^__^ Oh well.

*Hugs Sarasvati* I don't know if you did or not. I don't think so. -_- Wheezing is horrible. I'm going to assume you have asthma? *shakes her own inhaler*

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 06:55 AM

Hehe, found the trailer for Iron Man anime! It looks soooo shiny. *_* I plan on seeing it...whenever it finally comes out.

YouTube - Iron Man Anime Trailer

Sarasvati

Old 05-27-2010, 07:01 AM

Tori: ... 8D He should be thankful you guys didn't spike his drink or something for that. At least it isn't far, but moving is a pain regardless. -w-

It might not hurt to ask next time you get a check-up. With exercise, it always depends on what the program is doing as to whether or not I'm winded enough to need my inhaler. Often I'm fine once I stop for a few minutes. xD; I hear the yellow dust does aggravate the lungs quite a bit though. D:

Wow, I did not know this. *_* *clicks trailer*

NM: Well, then I say yes to swapping character information so we can pelt each other with stuff in snail mail. xD And yes, I have asthma. *shakes inhaler back at you* I had the neatest one the hospital gave me for free last year, though. It had an actual counter for how many puffs the canister had, so you know exactly when you needed to get another one. I wish all of 'em had that. xD

Also, do you two want a quick sketch like so?

Since you both are on and I can harass you two. xD

nekomorty
Send a message via AIM to nekomorty Send a message via MSN to nekomorty
  • Challenge nekomorty in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 07:06 AM

*_____* Thank you Saras! *snatches it up and runs off with it* Lol I wouldn't mind getting more refs! I'll have to scan in some for you unless I have some on my hard drive. I'll take a look. But this character of yours is so pretty!

Also, you can send me your address in a message on facebook if you'd like?

TK: I am looking forward to see this anime for sure! It's going to be interesting for sure!

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:12 AM

He's a jerk because he thinks we give out quarters and profiles (paperwork detailing what actions soldiers can participate in) out like candy. We don't determine them...the PROVIDERS DO. Yet we get the blame. *rolls eyes*

Found out that the yellow dust level is really high. The advice is not to spend too much time outdoors doing anything strenuous. I was dying yesterday on the two mile run we had with our new command team. I keep getting dizzy from all the hyperventilating since my nose shuts off about a half a mile in. >_>;; And the difference between running here and back in Fort Jackson and Fort Sam Houston is the painful inhaling. Since the tight feeling always goes away after a couple hours, I don't really pay much mind.

At least I run faster here. xD It's these evil hills I have to keep running up!

YEEEEEEEEEES...I want sketchy! *grabby hands* I...I need to see these character sketches too. *smiiiiles*

Tetsumiro
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro
  • Challenge Tetsumiro in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 07:12 AM

0__0 TORRIII. <3

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:13 AM

TETSUUUU! Hiiiii. :)

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:13 AM

Hiiiii!!!! How're youuu?

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:14 AM

Hahaha, I'm sooo tired. I lost two off days because work sucks. >_> And I have to move. *is multitasking hardcore right now*

What are you up to? By the way, when is that con you're heading to? xD

Sarasvati

Old 05-27-2010, 07:17 AM

NM: xD;; I seriously didn't realize I just gave you a character ref. <--can be dense late at night/morning. I'll have to see what I have too and send them to you. They keep changing. (Above character was never drew older than, say, 16. Now she's an old elf lady. xD).

O.K.! I will do that tomorrow. I'm distracted right now by Mene and it's donkey games. D8

Tori: He sounds like a butthead, as my mom would say. :\

Yeah, I remember my brother had problems when he was in basic, because he was used to running here in Florida, and his training took place up north where it was cold for most of his training. He kept being asked if he trained at home for running. 9w9; The yellow dust sounds like it isn't helping you at all. I can't imagine running that much, I'd pass out. 8D /was always a sprinter

I'll send you the same info when I get it organized! I need refs for your charas, too; I don't have access to my school computer which had all of the art I had of yours saved. ;~;

You two let me know who you want me to draw ne! >3<

Last edited by Sarasvati; 05-27-2010 at 07:20 AM..

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:18 AM

LOL That does suck D: <3

MMM the convention is uh.. the first full weekend of August XD

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:25 AM

@Sarasvati: I'm definitely lame when it comes to extremes. Too humid, too cold, too polluted, too much pollen...too much anything and the torturous event of running becomes bloody murder. xD Agh! Same! That's why running is such a pain for me! I don't have the endurance to really last all two miles. >_> If it were just a mile or a mile and a half, I wouldn't have an issue.

I keep saying I'll draw references and I never end up doing them. xD *points to all the Mene artworks I did though!*

UM UM...What do you want to draw? Boys or girls? x3

@Tetsumiro: *wants to go to a con, wiggles and whines* D: Haha, I liked your cosplay. x3 Never saw Ranma 1/2 though. o_o

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:27 AM

LOL I'm glad you liked it, but you must see it! XD I demand you look it up on youtube sometime! Hahahaha <3

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:32 AM

It's so...long. xD

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:33 AM

LOL But... it's so amazing. :'D

Also... I have given youuuuu a post. In Wild Fires. And perhaps... others. Once I find them again and see if I can get anything out :'D

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:34 AM

...ahaha, you just reminded me how behind I am in replying on RPs...

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:35 AM

Hahahaha! I am... here to remind :'D Always <3 Pfft.

I need to do more WF stuff art wise... You need... to draw WF characters pfft! *noms*

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:37 AM

Goodness, I have a lot of RPs that need characters drawn. 8D

Eee, did you see the art I did for this event? xD The banner arts? <3 *shamelessly sends everyone to go look and possibly participate in events* ;D

*whaps you for more WF art too*

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 07:39 AM

:D *goes to look* I haven't wandered anywhere but here yet hahaha!

Hahahhaa but.. but.. I need more character designs to draw! XD I'm sure there are plenty that haven't been drawn yet *ponders*

Sarasvati

Old 05-27-2010, 07:40 AM

Tori: Yeah, two miles is a long run. x_x I mean, most people tend to lag at the end on one mile, from what I remember of phys. ed.

Even old refs would be o.k. if they're still up-to-date? Maybe I'll just demand you to draw your charas in letters for me, hahaha. >:D

Hm. Since I drew Eflyn, gimme a boy. ;D

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 07:43 AM

@Tetsumiiiiro: Who is important that I haven't drawn yet? *ponders*

I actually have designs for Elidion, Ae...okay, I forgot her name just now...I'm a bad creator T_T, and Aviar from my...eighth grade years. xD Just need to update them so they're not so terrible. 8D

@CerCerooo: The only reason why I haven't sent your package out yet is because I want to buy you more things...and...and...because I haven't finished your letters. xD *hides*

Every time we go to run the two mile route, I always think at the beginning, hm, not too bad. But once I'm at a mile it's like...oh god...oh god, I'm too old for this. @_@;;;