BoomBoom
Send a message via AIM to BoomBoom
  • Challenge BoomBoom in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 09:27 AM

What are you allergic too? Ish it the pollens? It's real scary how common that is!

lawl I discovered I'm slightly allergic to Cherry Dr Pepper - it makes my face sting and tingle. o__o I'm not really allergic to other stuff though!

Tetsumiro
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro
  • Challenge Tetsumiro in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 AM

@Boom: It's okay! hehe!

@Tori: Ohh you're getting a lot of rain there? That'd be nice. There's so much pollen here :< And even in Japan there was SO MUCH pollen from the cherry blossoms that it made me REALLY ill.

Menewsha: Denzell by *Tetsumiro on deviantART

@RyaLee: If you go to bed before I get yours done, just check back tomorrow/when you wake up! It should be in the finished list :'D

RyaLee
Send a message via Yahoo to RyaLee
  • Challenge RyaLee in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 AM

all the half rain here has made outside smell like cat pee ._. my allergies have been bad the past few days because we've been cleaning the house so there's dust and dog hair every where ... not to mention the oven cleaner I got in my lungs earlier XD always wear a mask and never stick your head in an oven. Apparently my common sense died yesterday.

I'll be sure to check back! thank you :D

ToriKat
  • Challenge ToriKat in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 09:36 AM

Definitely dust and pollen. Springtime is the only time I have to suffer the pill popping and runny noses. ^^;
Wow...Cherry Dr. Pepper? O_O When I was little, I used to be able to eat fruits like cantaloupe and honeydew melons. Now, my throat gets really itching and closes up. 8D And what do I do? Every now and then I'll try it just to see if the reaction will stop...They're too good to never eat again. >_>;; *pouts*

AHHHH! LOOOOL! It's your hand isn't it?!?! Thank you. <3<3

*Hime*
  • Challenge *Hime* in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 09:37 AM

Omg, so pretty!

Username: Hime
Pen or Digital: Whatever you want
Character: my current avi?

BoomBoom

Old 05-27-2010, 09:38 AM

Omigosh what's up with all the allergies!?

My mother ate too many strawberries when she was young and now hates them with a passion(she also says they make her wanna throw up!) Maybe you just ate too many melonsss?! Cx Can you eat watermelon at least!? ILOVEWATERMELON. No one should be allergic to watermelon!

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 09:41 AM

@Tori: Well.. Emma's hand, BUT YES. XD I still think they were adorable :'D

I really should draw more Theodore... XD Emma fills my drawings so much now though.

@Hime: I'll add you to the list! :'D

@Boom: I'm allergic to EVERYTHING xD They did a test when I was younger and I reacted to nearly everything on it. xP it was horrible!

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 09:41 AM

Oh, I'm totally fine with watermelon, thank goodness!

Whenever something's in season, I will eat tons of it. Cantaloupe and honeydew melons are the only two I can't anymore... :<

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM

Toriii! What's the average price for melon in Korea, do you know? It was SO expensive in Japan.

BoomBoom

Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 AM

Tori: Thank goodness! I can see why you'd be allergic though they both have rather strong smells/tastes!

I went to Japan a while back - any kinda fruit was expensive there! X3 The grapes were soo good though - they tastes like candy ones!

Where are you guys from if you don't mind me asking?? :D

RyaLee

Old 05-27-2010, 09:47 AM

omg it would suck to be allergic to fruit! [some times I get the crazy urge to drink orange juice until I remember I hate orange juice and think it tastes like barf .. usually happens after I take a big drink out of it XD ] I think I'm going to finish reading this last chapter of 'they shook hands' and get my ridiculous face to bed.
fruit that tastes like candy = grapples [apples flavoured with grapes] delicious but the boyfriend is allergic to apples and graples are too expensive to justify.

did they do the back scraping thing to you for allergy testing or do they only do that on base?

Last edited by RyaLee; 05-27-2010 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: spelling, I fail at it

*Hime*

Old 05-27-2010, 09:48 AM

*crazyhappy*
Thank you!

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 AM

@Boom: I'm in Washington State in the US :'D But I was in Japan for four months until the very end of this past April. I want to go back, but I really want to travel as well. My next educational stop may very well be Hong Kong xD

@RyaLee: I'm allergic to strawberries D: or any berries really. It sucks. I love strawberry SO MUCh. For me, I had the back scraping :< Ugh. Back FULL of allergic reactions. That was such a long day.

@Hime: Sure thing! Sorry if it doesn't get done until tomorrow, I'm super sleepy haha! Gonna try to get another one or two done before I pass out tonight.

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 AM

@Tetsu: Oh gosh...I haven't been to the market in awhile. One of the nurses brought some watermelon in the other day, so I think it just came in season? But in general, apples, mandarins, strawberries, and pears are sooo cheap...and so sweet. *_* I don't know if I'll ever go and buy a melon. I'll have to carry the darn thing back and up too many flights of stairs!

@BBoom: I'm currently living in Korea. xD Been here about a year. :3

@RyaLee: *eyes widen* Grapples?? Now I'm curious about this creation!

*Hime*

Old 05-27-2010, 09:51 AM

That's no problem at all, I don't mind waiting for yer pretty art :3

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 09:52 AM

@Tori: Wow! Apples were like.. 1-2 dollars equivalent at the nearby markets. Each. And watermelon was 40 dollars! LOL Some of the melons that were nicer, were 300 USD + it was crazy hahaha

@Hime: haha! thanks #*3*# <3

RyaLee

Old 05-27-2010, 09:55 AM

they're so good, I'm not sure where they're sold because I never see them at the neighborhood market when I go but they were always at the base commissary so *shrug* but they're so yummy
Grāpple® Brand Apples | The Grape Flavored Apples they come in 4 packs

I had to get the back scraping thing when I was like 10 and I was for sure I was going to die that day lol when they take you to a back room and torture you that's the only logical explanation right? XD

BoomBoom

Old 05-27-2010, 09:55 AM

Oh my gosh that's expencive - but you find that the prices of fruit goes down the more in season it becomes which is awesome - my family's like watermelon obsessed during summertime!

And awesome - holy cow - everyone from all over the place! I'm from New Zealand myself!

I want to try some graples o___o though the word graples sound soo wrong!

RyaLee

Old 05-27-2010, 09:57 AM

I say it out loud as if I were mixing the words 'grape' and 'apple' but in my mind I say 'grapple' like 'grappling hook' like batman lol

ToriKat

Old 05-27-2010, 09:58 AM

@Tetsu: GOODNESS. That's INSANE! O_O I can get a bag of five apples for like...$3. And they're BIG AND SWEET. A large carton of strawberries was $2...

@RyaLee: ...I wanted...to get the allergy test done just so I'm aware of what to avoid...but that just sounds terrible. xD

@BBoom: Back when I was in Oklahoma, we would go and buy watermelons people sold from their farms. I don't know why I always got excited over the yellow ones. They were just a different color...no difference in flavor. xD

RyaLee

Old 05-27-2010, 10:01 AM

mm .. saw watermelons at the target in norman the other day ... I wanted some but I was with my mom to get ice cream and see a movie and I didn't want it to sit her car all day

I want to get allergy shots but I don't at the same time XD I think the testing for allergies is different now I got mine done 13 years ago and it was on base most people now get it done on their arm

BoomBoom

Old 05-27-2010, 10:04 AM

Tori: I really like the usual stripey ones - they look like some sort of scary prehistoric animal eggs! XD I think I actually am obsessed with ALL of the different kinds!

RyaLee: Watermelons are good sitting in the boot away from direct sunlight most of the time - they don't spoil very fast cos they originated in a desert really hot place originally! XD We used to keep ours in a bit of water in the bath tub, it cooled them down really well!

I MISS THE SUMMERTIME! -flails- I hate it being cold and rainy here!

RyaLee

Old 05-27-2010, 10:08 AM

I think at the time my mom was driving her element so lots of storage space but all windows lol I would have likely forgot about it too seeing as when she drives me home I end up with more than I came over with yet I'm always missing something important like the manual to the sewing machine or a watermelon XD

BoomBoom

Old 05-27-2010, 10:09 AM

Ahaha, you should have a reminder telling you "DON'T FORGET YOUR WATERMELON!" I want a reminder like that!

Tetsumiro

Old 05-27-2010, 10:14 AM

@Tori: strawberries were 5 dollars for us LOL xD We never bought any.

@RyaLee: Here's your art!

Menewsha: RyaLee by *Tetsumiro on deviantART