Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:00 PM

Hiiii, everybody! :D Mai here!

Recently I've begun making sing-along English lyrics vids to anime theme songs (if you hadn't guessed that from the title, haha).

Basically this means that I take English lyrics already translated by someone (or I do my best to translate using Google Translate and any other translation sites specializing in that language) and I rewrite them so that you can actually sing them along with the theme's music. If that makes sense; I hope it does! XD

I also find purtyful art that's relevant to the series/theme song and slap it in there, crediting the artist as well, of course. :)

Here's an example:

SO. If you're still here, by which I assume you're still interested, I am taking requests for new songs to "sing-along-ify"! :D I can't promise I'll do every single song requested... Basically my criteria for "sing-along-ing" songs is that I like them myself and would do them even if they weren't asked for. SO. If I don't do yours, it's not you, I promise, it's me. :)

~*~

Request a song to be "sing-along-ified" using the form below, please! :D

HTML Code:
[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]I, I Love You Like a Love Song, Babeh![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Song Title[/B]:
[B]Anime the Song is From[/B]:
[B]Person/user to dedicate the sing-along to (optional)[/B]:
[B]Anything else?[/B]:
~*~

IFAQs (imaginary frequently asked questions)

When will you start working on accepted songs?
A: Accepted songs are started/completed on a first come, first serve basis, in the order that they're listed in the "Songs Accepted" section . If you wish your song to be rushed, you can guilt-trip me with 100+ gold. :P

When will my song be finished and uploaded?
A: It depends on my schedule. Right now, I'll do my best to get a minimum of one song done per week.

Do unicorns exist?
A: Of course, my children. They weave their magic into every lyric I rewrite. :)

~*~

Songs Currently Being Sing-Along-ified:
  1. "The End of Struggle" from Hakuouki Sekkaroku
  2. "Saikou no Kataomoi" from Saiunkoku Monogatari

Songs Accepted:
  1. Empty.
  2. Empty.
  3. Empty.
  4. Empty.
  5. Empty.

Songs Completed:
  1. "A True Love Tale" from Hakuouki Sekkaroku