allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-22-2015, 10:44 PM

What was your first concert? Your favorite concert? A concert you really want to go to? The next concert your going to?

My first concert was one direction (don't laugh at me), my favorite concert was parachute, i really want to go to a stevie wonder concert. i'm going to Of Montreal with my friend soon and i can't wait

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-22-2015, 11:03 PM

I have never been to a concert in my whole life!

I really want to see my favorite musicians live though! I'd love to see Kimya Dawson or Regina Spektor live! That would be so breathtaking! I'm also very interested in music festivals, so I'd love to go to a folk music festival to see different types of musicians and have fun. :)

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-23-2015, 05:05 AM

my friend went to a music festival is germany, wow he was out of control that night

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-23-2015, 08:19 PM

My first concert was John Denver. I was a wee baby when my parents took me. I have since seen a bunch of artists in concert.
David Bowie was super fab when I saw him, interacted with the audience, made jokes, had us sing songs to him.
Electric Six, I've seen three times already and I'll be seeing them again in 2 months. They're really fun live. They love playing and they love the audience. I've danced with Dick (lead singer) and chatted with Percussion World (guess what instrument he plays).
Other bands I've seen (or rather remember seeing) REM, The Dead (Greatful Dead sans Garcia), Willie Nelson + Family, Pink Floyd Australia x2, Aaron Carter (I won tickets and we left after the second song, it was that bad), Dethklok, Mastadon, and a whole bunch of small time local bands.
I am HELLA pumped for the E6 concert in March. 4th time seeing them and I know it will be fantastic.

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-23-2015, 08:35 PM

I'm so jealous! I love David Bowie and Pink Floyd!!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-23-2015, 08:40 PM

The Pink Floyd Australia shows were painfully long. They're a tribute band that my dad got tickets to see from NPR/PBS donations and he loves Pink Floyd. But still very very very long concert. I think it was 5+ hours.

Native7
Laughter is THEE best medicine

Old 03-26-2015, 10:41 AM

My first concert was Nirvana then Ohio players, Pfunk, Fishbone, Lunachicks.

mysticalwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2015, 07:20 PM

Seen def leppard and motley crue in 1984

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-05-2015, 06:17 AM

I saw Cracker at the famed Club Congress in Tucson, Arizona.

Congress Street is where infamous gangster John Dillinger was captured.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 04-14-2015, 01:41 AM

I don't wanna go to a concert because I don't do crowds and noise. THAT BEING SO, I would still be DOWN for going to a music festival if heat, sweat, and bugs were not a thing. Those look so fun. Those look like they're where I belong.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2015, 08:14 AM

I've only ever been to two concerts. Evanescence and Nickelback are the ones I went to. I probably won't be going to any more concerts in awhile, but that's okay. The ones I went to were pretty awesome.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-21-2015, 03:49 PM

I've never been to a concert or a festival, but I'd like to someday.
I'm going to a con in October called "Nerdcon: Stories" which is similar to a festival that celebrates the beauty in storytelling and one of my all time favorite musicians (Kimya Dawson) is going to be there! So it will be almost like a concert.
I'm so incredibly excited! I have wanted to meet Kimya for years and now I will get the chance!

Last edited by Kory; 04-21-2015 at 03:51 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-23-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native7 View Post
My first concert was Nirvana then Ohio players, Pfunk, Fishbone, Lunachicks.
Nirvana and the Lunachicks? Those must have been so cool to see.

I haven't been to so many concerts. I'm always broke and I hate crowds.

But I have seen Oingo Boingo, The Cure, The B-52's, Siouxsie and the Banshees and um... I can't remember what else.

I would love to see Tori Amos live, but haven't had the opportunity.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 04-24-2015, 12:09 AM

I— I CAN'T BELIEVE OINGO BOINGO IS A THING. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A K-POP FAN BEING WEIRD. What if it was?
/there was a fandom joke starring the words "Oingo Boingo"

aliceinwonderland99
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-24-2015, 02:34 PM

My first concerts was Marianas Trench, my favorite concert was the last Marianas Trench one I went too about two years ago. OMG I see ed sheeran in two months so looking forward to that concert!!!