bringer_of_kaos

Old 12-27-2012, 04:40 PM

Hey, I'm new here. I really like kpop and dubstep, but I also am into indie, screamo, and classical. I think the only kind of music i don't like is country. My favorite bands at the moment are BigBang (kpop) and Bassnectar (dubstep). I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so if you're ever in need of an editor or proofreader, just let me know. I'm in concert band and marching band, and I play keyboard instruments and the flute. I'm currently learning to play marching bass drum. I used to play soccer. I really love drawing and reading, so if you have any books that you think are good, let me know....So yeah, that's pretty much my life.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM

Welcome to Mene!
It sounds like you are a very well rounded individual, I play keyboard as well but I'm kind of taking a break as I'm writing a Tintin fanfiction at the moment which I have posted in the fanfiction sub forum. I'm with you about not liking country music, I find it rather depressing and just non suitable ... at least for me.

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 12-27-2012, 05:29 PM

Hey there Kaos! Welcome to Mene. :)
I love dubstep myself, Mt. Eden being a good chill dubstep band. You play a lot of instruments! I only ever kinda-sorta played the french horn. As for books, though, I'm an avid reader too. My first recommendation book-wise is always The Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Do you have any favorite books?

Great time to join Mene though, we've got a Winter Event going on so that means lots of activity where its sometimes slow. :P

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-27-2012, 08:20 PM

Hello there. n_n
Welcome to Menewsha. Hope I see you around.

You should head on over to the event forum and join in on the event fun. :3 Plus you can get free event commons and the EI's.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM

Welcome to mene. :) I am a fan of the mortal instruments series of books it you havent read them I would sugest them.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-02-2013, 02:23 PM

bringer_of_kaos, welcome to Menewsha! I also like Kpop, though my students think I am old fashioned because my favorite bands are SS501 and Beast lol. Symphonic rock is a favorite genre because it is classical with an epic quality. Two Steps From Hell is a band that shows that. You are very literate, so do you like roleplaying?