kittykondos
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 11-12-2013, 11:32 PM

SO, I love Lady Gaga and I have been a fan since the beginning. If anyone has purchased or listened to any portions on her newest album ARTPOP, what are your opinions?? And yes, it MUST be capitalized!

Moogle
Blogger

Old 12-25-2013, 01:32 AM

I haven't listened to the entire album, but I've listened to enough of it. Personally, I don't like it. It's just bland.

Now before you call me a Gaga hater, I used to love her during her Fame - Monster eras. But Born This Way is where she started to fall off and ARTPOP is even worse.

kotalee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2014, 06:54 PM

I've heard the whole album. It's very 80s, which i'm not sure was intentional or not haha. I dont like it as much as her previous records, but its still her so it's still pretty great!

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:25 AM

Honestly, I think it was a bit of a flop. I like one or two songs on it, but it's not nearly as good as her last couple of albums

ceracun

Old 02-20-2014, 11:18 PM

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'll look into it. I like the title, because it is artsy. Born This Way, could be considered as unworthy to many persons and I know how much the music "lacks" even if I LOVE that album. It's just that she tried a different type of art in its. I wouldn't see myself as becoming disappointed in the music, but it could happen. Looking forward to it!

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2014, 02:06 AM

I loved Fame and Monster.
Born This Way sounded too much like other songs, and ARTPOP is meh.
I hate, I despise "Do What You Want."
"Applause" is alright, though.

noirist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2014, 08:00 AM

I am a fan of Lady Gaga's other albums, but I haven't listened to ARTPOP yet in it's entirety. I haven't even downloaded it yet.

I love Applause and Do What U Want (not overjoyed with the lyrics though tbh) from what I've heard, and that's about it. ^_^;;;