Moogle
Blogger

Old 12-25-2013, 07:17 AM

Justin Bieber announced his retirement an hour before Christmas. More details here.

People have had their opinions on Bieber for some time now, including myself, and most have been very strong. How do you guys feel about this? Any Beliebers?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-25-2013, 07:21 PM

Interesting.

I have zero interest in him myself, but I've done my fair amount of eye rolling when stories about him insulting fans etc. hit the news.

Is he escaping before he's pushed, do you think?

Hard to become famous when you're at a bratty age. Because he's forever going to be remembered as a brat by some, even when he's 40, and no-one needs their horrible teenage behaviour and attitude haunting them for the rest of their life.

Will be interesting to see what he does with his life from now.

Actually that Twitter message says it all about him for he, arrogant little twerp ><

Moogle
Blogger

Old 12-25-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Interesting.

I have zero interest in him myself, but I've done my fair amount of eye rolling when stories about him insulting fans etc. hit the news.

Is he escaping before he's pushed, do you think?

Hard to become famous when you're at a bratty age. Because he's forever going to be remembered as a brat by some, even when he's 40, and no-one needs their horrible teenage behaviour and attitude haunting them for the rest of their life.

Will be interesting to see what he does with his life from now.

Actually that Twitter message says it all about him for he, arrogant little twerp ><
I feel he may have been pushed to retire actually. Even with his antics, some have been taking it farther. I.E the fan that he called a "beached whale" was rumored to have committed suicide. Of course, it was a fake report.

I guess this is what he means by "the media creating lies about him." But what he fails to realize is that he has messed up so many times and has been caught doing so....he's very sloppy. And of course, in his lifestyle, he sees no personal wrong-doing.

Retiring is a smart move on his (or whoever suggested it) part.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 12-26-2013, 08:09 AM

I can't claim to have heard more than one of his songs (that annoying one 'Baby' that was all over the radio a few years ago), but like Jelly i've heard a lot about his shenanigans. From what i've heard i don't think highly of him at all. I just think it's a bit sad that he calls himself a musician, yet cares more about the fame that comes with it and being a dick than an actual dedication to his art.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-28-2013, 04:23 PM

To be honest I find some of his songs quite catchy, but i separate person from music so, while I like some of his songs, I don't necessarily like him as a person. All these things that he's been caught doing is just....ugh.

It still shocks me to see how crazy obsessed his fans are with him, even with all the stuff that he's done.

He was introduced to the industry too early and let it all get to his head. I'm not saying that child stars are bad, but when they let the popularity get to them, then it becomes some uncontrollable thing and then we have somebody who doesn't seem to realize how much of a brat they're being.

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-29-2013, 02:33 PM

@Aoi Kazuya: Actually not true. People like Hilary Duff got their starts young and still turned out well. Bieber just wasn't cut out for showbiz. He's one of those that misbehaves too much.

I personally don't care that he's leaving. Its better that way because we have enough bad influences for the younger generation as is. And as for his songs I only know Baby because I don't listen to hiphop.

Caleb
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-29-2013, 02:55 PM

Last edited by Caleb; 03-09-2014 at 07:12 PM..

mimistarr

Old 01-07-2014, 06:30 AM

im not really into his songs the only one i like is "That Power" mainly because of the sick beat
and will .i .am is cool too :)

Icalik
Homestucker

Old 02-08-2014, 05:55 PM

He was okay when he first got signed and all, but as of late he's became really intolerable regarding his actions. I can't say that I like any of his music.

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:16 AM

I have one song of his that I admit to downright loving, but other than that he doesn't impress me much. I'm not sure why he's so famous. BUT, I do know one thing for sure: I don't buy the retirement for one second.

Xion
The Madhatter of Menewsha xP

Old 02-17-2014, 12:42 AM

He's not retiring. :( I could care less if he was though because it's not like I'm going to miss any of the songs he makes. Not to mention, I honestly don't feel bad for all the hate he gets now-a-days. He made some crappy decisions, and it's time to face it. :) I wonder if the White House took Bieber's deportation petition seriously? -rofl-