Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 08-29-2012, 08:22 PM

This is a Private Roleplay between Kriddles and SonicSweeti

Setting

The city of Taloc was bustling with life as the sun started to set. Skyscrapers reached up into the dense fog of pollution that blocked the stars and moon. It was probably for the better, otherwise how could the lovely array of holographic billboards and neon signs glow so brightly and display what they were openly offering? Commercials of the latest 'LiveIt' movie showed others how they could experience the life of a mermaid who wanted to desperately be apart of the human world by just putting a pair of contacts in. "Feel your heart be caught up in the waves of love." The soft monotone voice of a woman coaxed before blinking to another commercial promoted non-invasive cosmetic surgery. Cars filled the gaps of the street with the evening traffic while men and women went home from their long days at work. One man in particular muttering how they could invent a way to become a mermaid, but they couldn't come up with a new fuel source, as he tapped his gas tank meter. Crooks. Life was mostly good. Small advances here and there through technology, weaponry and entertainment, but unless you were constantly in the large and populated cities such as Taloc life was still in the 2015's...

Even still... Most of the world is oblivious to the reality of the world's mysteries. Creatures that the public thought were pure fiction lurked amongst humans that went along with their normal lives. And now, there is a war brewing in the shadows and those clueless souls are the cause of it. Fiction will soon be their new reality.

Characters

Kriddles
Name: Kale Donavon
Appearance: Glamor Shot I'll post up an outfit here in a little bit, because he doesn't walk around shirtless. *facepalm*
Bio: Kale is... was the the aspiring Alpha to the Noble Donavon Pack. However, when Emily succeeded him for that title he is now serves as the scout and errand boy. He is outspoken and usually doesn't approve of Emily's choices for the Pack's sake. Over the years he has watched as the were's have become more like dogs only hunting for the sake of protecting humans. Nights is what Emily has called them. A play off of the word 'Knights'... How noble. Watching them grow 'weaker' every day has driven him to the point where he goes out on hunting trips just for the sake of a thrill. However, these little escapades are bound to get him in trouble at some point or another. Catching wind of this, Emily is worried that it will bring a bad name to their Pack.

Name: Emily Donavon
Appearance: Glamor Shot
Bio: Emily is the Alpha of the Donavon Pack. A family that is ranked with noble status amongst all kinds of weres due to their strength and size. It wasn't easy getting to where she was however. She struggled with her Moon Phases when she was younger like most others, however, unlike others she could never cope with her killing sprees after killing a young boy who was no older than four. Now when she takes an innocent life she replaces it with a cross. Having that lingering guilt has made her journey harder, but has strengthened her in ways that others cannot be. After the death of their Alpha, (who personally took her under his wing) thanks to one of their pack selling them out to an enemy Vampire Clan, she hunted down the traitor who was the Omega of the pack and killed him. She then went on to become the Alpha (despite her pack believing a woman could not be an alpha) after winning against the other werewolves who wanted the title. It took a long while before she was able to gain the trust and loyalty of her pack, but she finally did with the exception of a few such as Kale. She steered the pack and other weres to protect and preserve the humans by having them become Nights. Though there are still Rouge Were Families, most follow under her and four other Noble Families. Recently she has fallen for a Hunter known as Dameon (who is a Human) and has gained two human friends who are her eyes in the human world.

Names: Pixie and Belle
Ages: Unknown
Appearances: Together , Belle, Pixie
Bios: These two are never without one another. No one, except them, knows how they came together or how long they have been joined at the hip. If you were to just meet them you could easily consider them a couple, however that doesn't even come close to describing their relationship. Pixie is a drunk who often is ever seen without a bottle of hard liquor. We are still unsure if the eyepatch is required or not. She is a prankster and would probably hit on anything with two legs despite who or what they are. When she is sober she becomes a lethal sharpshooter who could top the best if she wanted. Belle is her complete opposite. She is soft spoken and shy hardly ever voicing her opinion unless prompted to. She is sweet and naive, and Pixie loves to exploit that to the fullest extent. She relies heavily on Pixie and vice versa, even to the point of wardrobe. Belle was given then nickname "Techno Dragon", because of her ability to control both Electricity and Fire. Both women were in love with Dameon, however because of Pixie's fear of commitment and Belle's shyness neither spoke out, and watched as he fell for Emily, their best friend. Even still, they care for both Dameon and Emily and are loyal to them without a doubt. They serve as spies among the human world and the supernatural world because of their profession as weapon dealers... Obviously, they don't put that down on their tax return.

SonicSweeti
TBA

---------- Post added 08-29-2012 at 02:36 PM ----------

As the sun finally sank underneath the horizon, Kale eagerly walked through the streets. Tonight Emily had sent him on a scouting mission... so pretty much go to Belle and Pixie to get intel. "Reporting to humans? Screw that..." He pushed through the crowd of people who were gathered at the corner of a street waiting for the 'Walk' to blink on. He didn't have time to wait for it... he was too excited. He had recently caught wind of a hotspot in downtown and he wasn't going to share the glory with anyone else. A vampire clan had thought it funny to take several werewolves and put them in silver collars and watched them fight to the death. Emily was investigating the situation, but she had come up short every time because they changed locations often. Now was his time to turn the odds in his favor, to show he was more than just an omega.
It wasn't much to look at. The warehouse had probably been built around late 2014 and used for storage for a dying oil company judging by the smell. Blood mingled with the fumes of gasoline and churned his stomach. As the years progressed, the vampires thought up more colorful ways of killing his kind off, and because of Emily's and the others weaknesses for the humans, he couldn't help but feel it was only a matter of time before they would become extinct. Cattle and game only made them weak, and because they were protecting the humans from the Clans it made them prime targets for hate crimes such as this.
However, before he could even get through the door a indescribable force hit him from the side. He blinked, recovering from the shock, before feeling the cold grip of an undead creature. "Turn..."
"F*** you." A low growl rattled from Kale's throat.
"Turn. Or watch as one of your own dies." The voice was that of a man's. The laughter hinted in it was disgusting.
The dirt from the ground tasted rich in minerals that he had a hard time naming, but as he opened one eye to see if the vampire was bluffing he felt his stomach drop. She was young and scared. He didn't recognize her from his pack, but lineage didn't matter to him. She was his kind. He buried his face in the ground before the hairs on his skin raised and grew. Bones buckled, snapped and re-formed while muscles twisted underneath the creature's grip. Within minutes, a large wolf laid underneath the strength of the vampire. The pain that followed was near unbearable. As the silver collar snapped around his neck and latched with a passcode lock (to keep him from shifting), an overwhelming burning sensation crawled up his neck and down his spine.
Weeks crawled by before he finally managed to get out one day by the luck of his teeth. Leaving the others behind. He walked the city before finally stopping on the side of the road. The silver had kept him from healing as rapidly and the swelling from the bite marks, bruising and cuts and finally started taking a toll as the adrenaline faded away. He slowly stopped at the front of the door of a home as he tried to gather his surroundings. Nothing... He couldn't make out anything... His black fur was matted with blood and dirt, and he knew that he must've looked terrifying to passer by's. Mutterings of a rabies infected dog would probably reach animal control and raise red flags.... He didn't need that. Stupid humans. What he did need was food.

Last edited by Kriddles; 08-29-2012 at 08:32 PM..

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 10-24-2012, 04:27 PM

SonicSweeti's Characters

Name: Sophitia Langley, Sophie for short
Appearances:Winter Dress, Fancy Casual Winter Dress, Relaxed Cage Outfit/Uniform
Bio: Sophie has been a drifter ever since her parents abandoned her in the streets when she was 14. She always did she had to do to survive. She currently lives with 3 roommates [ehhh ill create them as I go along] who aren't a very good influence on her and sometimes treat her badly. She always wears a scarf or high neck collars around her neck to keep a secret hidden. Shes a very tender and kind hearted human and will help anyone who needs it, giving what little she has. She has no contact with her family, and keeps only a few friends in her life [will introduce later]

Name: Nathanial (Nate for short) Johnson
Appearance: Here
Bio: Nate is one of Sophies Room mates. He is madly in love with her but is a bit immature at heart, not seeing fully what Sophie needs in a man. She is constantly pushing him away and disregarding his advances in a kind manner, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Tends to get jealous very easily and tends to be very gullible.

Name: Tina
Bio: A bartender and dancer at the Cage, a good friend of Sohpie's. Tina knew of her troubles at home and would help her any way she could. Sassy and spunky, but easily gullible.

Name: Tonnie
Bio: Loves music, and is a hard-ass about getting the rent money on time to the landlord. Teases Sophie about the guys she brings home. Doesn't care much for Sophie, only her ration of the rent money. Keeps tabs on how much she owes her. Tonnie comes from a well-off family but wished to live out on her own. Works as a waitress only on weekends. A gamer and a chain smoker, also wears glasses.

Name: Yuffie
Bio: A member of the Donovan pack, Yuffie is deeply in love with Kale. She tends to keep her ears and tail out in human looking form and tends to act very childish and clingy towards Kale. Very possessive and jealous.

Name: Jerry
Bio: Loyal to Ebony and he cause, Jerry is a huge guy who enjoys smoking and fighting. Hes a loyal vampire and does what is told of him. Trains in martial arts and is well versed in weaponry and explosives.

---------- Post added 10/24/12 at 12:42 PM ----------

Looking around the cold bedroom of my tiny rented out room of this seemingly broken down shack, I sat up in my warm bed and looked around. The sun was warm, shining in through the tiny window that lined my wall. The only things in my room were a bed, a dresser with a few missing or loose handles and a very tall mirror. A small closet was in the corner which hung my night work clothing. I hated those clothes... and what they stood for, but I did what I had to do to survive in this awful place.
I slid my tired legs from under the blankets and stretched my arms up, a few cracks popping throughout my body. I rubbed my purple eyes, my hair stuck out all over. The house seemed quiet. Looks like I wsas alone today. Maybe finally my roomates found some energy to go out and look for jobs. Or they were looking for some paying play mates.
After going into the bathroom and tieing up my hair, brushing my teeth and a hot shower, I emerged in my usual outfit. Long black pants, slippers, and A tight tank top with a turtle-like neck that went up to my jawline. I never exposed my neck; not even to the paying customers at the Cage. I went downstairs to brew some coffee and I heard a sound in the silent house. Breathing. I held my breath looking for the source of the sound. We didn;t have nay pets and noone was home. I went to the front door where it was loudest. I opened it up and looked down to find a very large black dog laying on my porch, dried blood stained his fur and a tight silver password lock around his neck. My eyes widened; I ran for a towel and came back quickly, laying it beside him and dragged his heavy body atop of it, so I could drag him inside. I looked him over, not sure what to do. I had always loved animals, but the roommates would never allow a pet. I needed to mend his wounds feed him and hide him in my room, quick. I grabbed a wet rag and started to tend his wounds, wondering how he'd escaped.

Last edited by SonicSweeti; 02-11-2013 at 01:38 AM..

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:17 PM

He could smell her before he ever saw her and quickly tried to raise up and move off the porch. His legs gave out on him, apparently he was a lot worse than even he had anticipated. The woman dragged him onto the towel, having a bit of difficulty with his weight, before she dragged him into the house. Something was off with the smell, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He laid his head down, was the pack even looking for him? Probably not. Hell, the Alpha couldn't even find her own rear end half the time. That made him laugh, which came out as a hack from his muzzle. He stopped as pain shot up along his ribs. They were probably broken as well.
A blue eye looked at the girl and her purple hair and matching eyes. He imagined they were augments and made him wonder what her natural colors were. He didn't much care for what the future held regarding beauty and what it did to women, but she pulled the look off well.

She left briefly, coming back with a rag in hand and started to clean up his wounds. As the rag patted around the wounds it sunk into one of the deeper cuts. The heat of it stung and in retaliation he snapped at her hand as a warning. He hadn't bit her, and his ears folded back as he realized it hadn't been deserved...
He didn't look at her as laid his head back down, with a huff of breath.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2012, 06:01 PM

Looking over this poor creature, I continued to mend his wounds and put some ointment on the deeper cuts as well, where he made a sudden movement and lunched towards me, the crack sound of his teeth smashing back together was deafening. I fell backwards in shock and suprize and wiped my forehead. His teeth came very close to biting my hand. My heart raced and I wondered if I was doing the right thing, I didn't have any extra money to get him looked at by a vet, and i knew a few tricks of my own to help with wounds and sickness, having had taken care of myself for the past 9 years. I sighed, and looked him over. His paws were massive but very worn down, his nails looked like they had been sharpened. I blinked and ran a gently hand over his head and across his soft ears. My tenseness relaxed as I stroked his head in worry, sighing.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:35 PM

He could feel the tenseness from the girl after his fit, as he laid there and she continued to tend to the wounds. She didn't say anything, but it was evident in the caution she now used.

Basic human care wouldn't do much for his kind... What he needed was the collar off to guarantee his recovery. Or his pack. But he knew what waited for him if they found him first. Emily would scold him like always for being a daredevil and tell him that he was always putting the pack in danger.
Sophie's hand grazed over his head and ears, the tenseness dissipating as she continued to stroke his fur. He didn't make any sudden moves. They were sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Maybe she could be helpful. He finally slowly lifted his head again and looked at her. It was possible that she might know how to get the collar off, or have a tool to do so. Just look friendly...
He nudged her hand before raised his front left paw and scratched at the collar, hoping to get the point across.

'C'mon human... figure it out. I would do it myself, but the lack of appose able thumbs is a bit of a problem...' he thought to himself.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2012, 06:42 PM

Looking down at him I sighed, seeing him look up at me then scratched the collar.
"I know boy... maybe Tina can help get that off... but I know right now I need to get you hidden, before someone comes home. Then I'll feed you." I smiled at him, not realizing I hadn't spoken to someone like this in a few days. I stood up and went to the kitchen to wash out the wash cloths soaked in blood and came back out to him. I sighed, not sure if I was even strong enough to take him upstairs, but i'd have to try. I squatted down beside him and helped him stand on his feet, unsure if he'd walk or i'd have to carry him.
"C'mon boy. Help me out here."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:00 PM

Boy? Right, play pet... Still the thought of doing such a thing was revolting. He considered his choices. He could try and risk the city and seek out his pack, but that was like trying to find a needle in a haystack after the vampire clan had moved around so much. He didn't know where he was anymore... he wasn't even sure if he was in Taloc anymore. No, this Tina was his best bet, and with that he felt his pride slip a little.

As she tried to help him up to his feet, he stood with her. The bruising and cuts stung as he did so. He stood strong though, it always felt worse after the adrenaline wore away. He made his way upstairs, wondering why he had to be kept a secret from these roommates.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2012, 03:33 AM

I was glad to see he was able to stand, and I sighed through a smile of relief. I don't know how I'd ask Tina what to do, but she would definitely know. I have seen these collars before and I know Tina would have the answer.
Leading him into my bland beaten down room, I pulled a few towels from my closet and laid them out on the floor for him.
"Im going to see if I have anything left for you to eat, ok?" I patted his ears, after leading him to the towels and almost fell back down the steps. I rummaged the fridge to find a packet of hot dogs I had hidden in a container, half gone. I sighed; this was my only meat until Friday, two more days. I'd survive though. I had enough soup and oatmeal to last at least a week. I headed back up the steps and offered it to him.
"Sorry its not more... I don't have anything else" I sad sadly and apologetically. I sighed sitting next to him and leaning against the wall, looking over at him.
"Not like you understand me anyway." I sighed.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:36 AM

He stared at the package of hot dogs, disgusted. He couldn't help but turn his lip up at the processed meat. Unfortunately, that was probably the best he was going to get until he had enough strength to hunt again. Take what you can get.

He bit into one of the hot dogs, smacking as he moved the meat around his muzzle before swallowing it. It left a poor aftertaste and he would've given anything to wash it down with a beer.

When she started talking to him, he looked over at her. Oh if only she knew, he thought with a chuckle which came out sounding more like a sneeze. He finished the hot dog before biting into another one. It gave him a little strength, not enough, but at least he knew that if he closed his eyes he would fade.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2012, 03:41 AM

He didn't seem very excited about he meat, I probably wouldn't either if I were him, but it's all I had. I sighed and slid a little closer to him and laid a hand in his head gently. I looked him over, the wounds seemed dressed enough with the ointment I had rubbed in with the cloth. The collar... I sighed. I knew where it was from.
"I'll take you to see Tina tonight. Hopefully she can help. In the meantime, I need to eat and go out shopping. You should stay here and rest. And be as quiet as you can... My roommates don't like animals..." I sad worriedly. I stood up and looked down at him. I had to get into something more for the colder weather outside. I rummaged though my drawers until I found a pair of nice fluffy warm sweat pants and a ling sweater, with a black scarf. I turned my back to him and pulled off my shirt, revealing a massive scar across my entire back, that looked like a lightning bolt in shape, which went all the way up to my neck, wrapping around all the way. My bra was clipped neatly in the center as I hurriedly slipped on the shirt then slipped out of my pants and wriggled into the warm sweats. I wrapped the scarf Around my neck and went under my pillow to fetch my change purse. I looked to him.
" I hope you'll be a good boy while I'm gone." I knelt down in front of him and kissed his head between his eyes and left my room, the the house.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:33 AM

He didn't think that he could swallow another hotdog, however, that definitely didn't mean he didn't have another one. The aftertaste, he finally decided, was the worst part. He smacked trying to get the taste out of his mouth, before shaking his head and resting it on his paws.
She scooted closer to him before placing a hand on his head. It was such a simple notion, but it took him by surprise all the same. She continued to talk to him, reassuring him, and warning him of her roommates. She kept talking about them as if they terrified her... she did seem frail. Just as quickly as she scooted next to him, she stood up and started to get undressed. Well this would make things awkward if... when she found out what he was. He wondered if he should look away, but better judgement left when he saw the scar on her back. What could've caused that? Maybe she wasn't as fragile as she appeared.
Before she turned around completely, he closed his eyes appearing to have lost interest in her, before he felt her lips press against his forehead. Again, it took him aback. He opened his eyes to look at her briefly before closing them again. Just act like a dog, Kale... Just act like a dog.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 04:10 PM

In the bustling town, the broken down buildings and worn and litter scattered streets weren't the best place to call home, but it was. This was the poorest part of the city and I power walked to the nearest store for some food, 8 blocks away. I walked past a small crowd of men and one of them was my room mate, Nate.
"HEYYY SPOHIE!!! Why dont you come over here for a little fun??" He yelled out, his 4 other male friends looking my way, grungy, 3 had cigarettes hanging from their lips. I averted my attention.
"Ah sorry Nate, I have to get to the store. Maybe later."
"Awww baby, there is no later, there is only the here and now!" He insisted, his friends laughing as he swooped my by my arm. I pulled away. "Nate please... I cant not now." I begged, my eyes pleading with his. He looked into them and snuffed, letting me go.
"Not even for a few bucks baby? You know how bad I need you..." They all laughed. I sighed looking to him. "I need to go... bye..." I said before running off towards the store. They started walking the opposite way. My eyes filled with tears. I didnt liked what I had to do to survive sometimes... but I had to do it to eat and live.
---
Bags in hand, I approached the house and opened the door. It was eerily silent as I came in. Some of my roommates had to be home by now.. right?? Before I even flipped on a light, I felt someone grab me from behind and I dropped my bags. My screams were muffled by the large hand. My eyes filled with tears as I struggled to get away. but was found powerless. The door was shut behind me and I was forced to the floor with a loud thud.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM

The slam of the door rattled the house, and stirred Kale. He opened his eyes, and lifted up his head his head cocking to the side as he tried to differentiate the sounds. There was only shuffling from what he could tell. Perhaps that woman was home... He lifted himself up and off the ground, listening to the sounds before hearing the hard thud of a body through the thin walls. That was when he noticed that one of the sounds was muffled screams. He grabbed the doorknob with his muzzle, ripping it out with pure strength. Not like it took much before he pushed through the door and down the stairs. The meal she had given him before, despite the disgusting after taste and renewed a little of his strength.

As the man pinned Sophie to the ground, a low growl grew and rattled through the room.
Kale's muzzle was lifted at the corners of his mouth, baring all his teeth and saliva. His eyes picking up every source of light in the dim house while his hackles were raised. He hadn't tasted human flesh in a while, but at this point... he'd imagine that it would taste better than hotdogs any day.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM

The huge man held me by my hair and his huge body was atop of mine. It wasnt any of my roommates. I didnt recognize this guy at all. I still screamed under his huge hand that smelled of liquor and cigars. This guy had to be an easy 280 lbs. I could barley breathe under him as he lay atop of my body, my back to the floor. He started to lift my shirt when he heard a growl. He looked up and saw the wolf.
"Hehehe you have a doggie huh? What yah gonna do about it, mutt?" He yelled, throwing his cigar at him but missing.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:38 PM

The growl was guttural, as the dog lowered itself to the ground as it prepped to lunge. The man tossed the cigar at him, missing by a long shot... probably because he might've been in a drunken stupor. Bonus for him, it would be an easy kill.
Within a blink of an eye, the wolf launched off the ground his maw open wide and going directly for the man's throat. The power of his legs and the force of the collide knocking the man off of her at least, though he could already feel a couple of the cuts opening back up.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM

I felt the air move above me as the wolf had lunged, pushing him off me. I sat up, breathing and looking over at them. Just then. Nate came running down the steps in a towel. His eyes widened at the sight.
"Oh my God!" He yelled, running to my side and helping me up, then going to the wolf and grabbing his collar to pull him off the man. "What the hell happened??? Where did this beast come from?"
Busted...
"C'mere boy!" I yelled to him and angrily looked to Nate.
"This guy attached me as I came in the door." Nates eyes widened. Looked like the shower helped him sober up a bit since I saw him last a few hours ago on the street. "HE WHAT?" He went to the mauling dog and pulled him off him, he slid across the room, nails digging into the wood floor, and punched the man in the face.
"WHAT THE F*** WOULD POSSES YOU TO DO THAT, CURLY? GET THE HELL OUT!!!" He yelled at him.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 PM

The wolf kept at this 'Curly's' throat. His jaw snapping at the man's throat, when Nate pulled him off by the collar. Kale whirled and turned on Nate snapping at the man's hand, before slowly backing up to Sophie's side. The beast's body shook with anger and pain, as he was still prepared to guard the only one who MIGHT be able to get him to the girl that MIGHT know how to get the damn collar off.
When this Nate shouted at the large man, Kale doubled the order by jerking his body forward as if prepping to attack the man again.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 06:10 PM

Curly got up, his throat covered in puncture wounds bleeding, but not too deep.
"You'll pay for this!" he yelled, fumbling out of the house.
I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around the wolf, burying my face into his shoulder, tears flowing from my eyes. "Thank you..." I whispered. His heart rate was high and some of his wounds has re-opened. Nate sighed and ran his fingers though his hair. "Im sorry Sophie... When I came home I was alone... he must have slipped in after me..." He went to my side cautiously, eying the beast. "You know our policy on animals, Sophie.." he said. Nate's Look

Last edited by SonicSweeti; 11-12-2012 at 06:29 PM..

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 PM

Kale finally sat down, staring after the man. Honestly he probably would've chased after the man had he not been in so much pain. He was an easy target and didn't stand a chance had he been at his best. When Sophie wrapped her arms around him, he glanced at her, his face softening a little before turning back and looking at Nate as he spoke. He snuffed in the man's direction before standing up.

Sure kick me out... that makes sense, human. After all I was the one who protected your girl when you failed to do so.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM

I sighed and released the wolf and rubbed my eyes. "Yes I know... but if it weren't for him, who knows what would have happened. Please let him stay until tonight. Ill be taking him to the Cage with me to see what I can do about this collar and set him back in the wild." Nate quirked an eyebrow. "The Cage? Doesn't he belong there, in the upper rooms?" He eyed the collar, then looked to her. "How did it escape?" I shook my head. "I don't know but he was hurt really badly when I found him. He's not suitable for fighting anymore. You know how awful it is up there. I don't go up there unless I HAVE to. Seeing the animals in pain upset me, you know that." I chose to leave out 'he was at our doorstep." He sighed defeated.
"Fine but dont tell the others you had a dog in here, or I'll never hear the end of it." He glanced at the clock. It was about 5pm now. "You better eat and get ready if youre going to work." I nodded, knowing I had to be in at 8pm. I stood up grabbing my bags and going upstairs. "Thanks, Nate." He slyly smiled. "You owe me one" he winked.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 PM

He looked at the man, sizing him up. He couldn't understand why he seemed to be one of the prominent voices in this shack of a home. When she mentioned that they were going to the Cage, he wondered if that was where he had been before? It couldn't have been, but it certainly didn't sound welcoming. And he could only imagine that there were other of his kind there... which meant there were vampires somewhere mixed in the lot. He looked back to her as if questioning her sanity. He hardly had strength to fend off one human much less a flock of damned vampires.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM

I led him upstairs and shut the door behind me and breathed a sigh of relief. "Whew... ok I need to eat and get ready for work. I got a little something for you too." I went into the plastic bag and pulled out an uncooked steak. "I hope youll like it. It.. was all I could afford." I said a little sad. I opened the pack and laid it on the floor before him. "You eat and Ill work on getting the ointment back onto your wounds" I said going to my dresser drawer, rummaging for more bandages and ointment.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM

Kale smelled it before he ever laid eyes on it. He could feel his mouth salivate as he readied himself for the coldcut. Once she laid it down, he started to tear into it, savoring large bites and even the fat around the edges. Red tinted the fur around his snout and he held it down with a paw and continued to knaw on it while he let his back end fall to the floor soon after allowed the rest fall with a soft thump.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-13-2012, 02:55 PM

After rubbing some more ointment onto his reopened wounds, I sat down across from him and pulled out some bread and jelly and made myself a sandwich. I yawned and watched him happily eat he steak. He definitely deserved it from what hes been through and for what he did for me. I only hoped Tina would help and not retaliate... she was my only friend after all, more like a big sister to me.
Finishing my sandwich I stood up and went to my closet finding my outfit for the Cage. After a few minutes I found my outfit and got undressed carefully. I hated this type of clothes wear but it was the only way to get handsome tips from patrons. After applying make-up and fixing my hair up to a loose bun I looked down the the beast.
"Are you ready?" I asked him, placing a gentle hand on his head.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:42 PM

He feigned interest in the steak as she undressed, and kept himself for watching. It had happened once before, and had caught Belle and Pixie undress once or twice... and maybe on purpose. Belle was too meek to ever confront him about it and Pixie could've cared less, but Emily gave him a nice little reminder to not mess with them. Anyways, he had learned it was probably best not to be a creeper unless you were ready to be backhanded.
When she was finally dressed she placed a hand on his head. He answered her question flipping the rest of the steak in the air and catching it, finishing it off with an audible swallow. He stood up and shook off the remaining pain, already he was feeling better from the meat. He turned and looked her up and down, shaking his head in disagreement with the outfit.