Old 01-31-2012, 11:08 PM

Swords, arrows, wars about!
All Kingdoms pulling their best warriors out
Hear the sound of that fierce battle shout
Advisers worry
The ends looking blurry
Though one King’s furry
Will prove to the end

Kingdoms were always fighting over land. The larger the Kingdom, the bigger the army and support could get. There were more tools needed than just better swords and archers to become the best though. Strategy, family and religion were key aspects to any smart King. Therefore to the King there was several advisers at hand. Also they should have several children to marry off for alliances. It wasn’t just conquering that was important.

One of the most raising Kingdoms around was Aliahan. The King was a older man who had only bore one kin. His wife had died in childbirth and had many women after but none had given him any more children. He had a boy at least so his Kingdom would have their next ruler. Although he had decided if anything should happen to his son, the war general would be in charge. He had started as a knight and had proved himself to be quite the hero. He was the King’s right hand man, though of even more important than the castle’s priest. This is how Aliahan was run and there seemed to be no problems arising.

Leofwyn Silverstreet, often called Lord Silver by royalty and peasants alike, was Aliahan’s war general. He was in his late twenties and still no kin or wife. He had always put his kingdom first so he never took the time. To Leofwyn nothing was more important than his King. He dressed in a light gray tunic complete with tall boots and a burgundy sash. He always had a sword at side almost to show his position no matter where he was. He wasn’t as dressed up as royalty, but one could tell by the fabrics and the matter he carried himself he was some kind of importance. He was an average sized warrior actually with longer light brown hair that was tied back out of his face. He enjoyed being a Lord for he could dress and look how he wanted even in war. But that wasn’t all. He enjoyed war and he sure did enjoy being the boss. Leofwyn thought he had a lot of good ideas and to command an army (even if he was technically second) it was fitting.

The warrior had a home inside castle walls as well as one outside. Often he’d be invited to dinner with the King and the other advisers. They spoke about serious matters as well as joking about. Tonight there was another dinner invitation, this time though it was more of a party. Royalty of other alliance Kingdoms were even coming. This would be different, but perhaps fun. Leofwyn would show. The last party, Leofwyn remembered was when the Prince was much younger. Now he was old enough to mingle. Perhaps that’s what this was. An opportunity for the Prince to converse with other royalty and such. This was fine. This would be fun!

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 02-01-2012, 01:42 AM

Prince Nicolai was the only son of the King and Queen, and protected for this reason. Nicolai wasn't particularly worried about it considering that one of the best warriors lived within the castle walls. He had looked up to Leofwyn has a kid, and even now. He was quite excited when his father let him attend the dinner that night. The main reasons to inviting him was to find a suitor, as well as show him proper etiquette in these kinds of gatherings. Finding a suitor for the flowering Prince wasn't going to be too hard. Nicolai shared a few traits from both his Mother and Father. He looked like his father, he had dark light curly hair, and deep brown eyes; but everyone said that he had his mother's stern personality, even though he didn't believe it himself.

As he was getting help picking out his outfit, Nicolai had one of the largest grins on his face. The prince was excited that his father allowed him to go to an event like this. Most of the time, he was told it wasn't a place for children. "You seem rather happy, your highness." One of the maids stated as she took more measurements. The prince had been growing a lot lately, even though he was 21. He already almost his father's height. "Of course? Why wouldn't I be. Father is finally treating me like a man, instead of some child." He spoke the word child with some venom in it. He hated being treated like a child, it irritated him to no end, especially in the most recent years.

Erdrick
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2012, 02:22 AM

The war general could understand why the King would still treat his boy like a child but he also understood that the kid needed to start participating in royal activities. He knew the boy was only 21 at least. Almost ten years younger than Leofwyn himself. The warrior felt even older than the prince taking into consideration he joined the knighthood at only 16. He felt like he had to grow up fast. He also was promoted at only age 20 so it was understandable why he would feel so much older. This may be a way to find a suitor for the prince but as done so in the past the king would also push woman into Leofwyn. He had tried dating, he really had, but his King always came first. And when the prince grew and became king if he so chose to have it, Leofwyn would be right by his side as well.

The guests were dressed in their best attire, certainly more put up than Leofwyn but not that he felt like it mattered. The dining hall itself was even decorated. Almost every maid and butler on the floor serving drinks and such. It was a beautiful scene. After finer was served, the king would probably open the ballroom to a dance. The warrior would never dance! He couldn't.

"Ahhh, Silverstreet, please come have a seat at my table!" The king had spotted him. He smiled and took a slight bow.
"I'd love to."
The king gave a friendly smile back. "My son should be joining us any minute now!"

Ikami-San

Old 02-01-2012, 02:50 AM

The prince wore a royal blue/purple tunic, along matching pants with a gold belt. His boots were a solid black made out of the finest leather. Around his neck he wore the family crest, and his fair was pulled back into a loose pony tail, this was the most elegant the young man had ever looked. Looking at himself in his mirror, he beamed proudly. Finally his father was giving him a chance to prove himself to him, and to prove to everyone else that he was his Father son, and the next King for Aliahan.

It took him only a minute to arrive, but it was made clear by a butler that the prince was now arriving. Everyone in the party stopped what they were doing, and looked at the doorway to see the Prince. Nicolai entered the room, and paused for a minute when he saw everyone, of course he hadn't underestimated the amount of people, which made him a bit nervous. Nicolai quickly gathered himself, and smiled as well as greet a few of the guests at the door. Everyone was surprised that the young boy has grown into a handsome young man. The prince soon found his father as well as Leofwyn, and went over to them instantly. "Hello Father." The prince stated bowing to him lightly. "And Lord Leofwyn." He also bowed to hims as well. "I didn't expect this many people to have arrived. Did you tell them I was coming?" Nicolai asked his father as little nervously.

Nicolai had been infront of crowds before, with his father, but never to this effect, especially if they wanted to get a chance to get to meet him. A few of the women his age just walked by them just to see the prince. Giggling as they walked away, Nicolai couldn't help but look at them and chuckle lightly.

Erdrick
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2012, 03:40 AM

Leofwyn nodded back with a slight bow towards the prince. "Evening your highness," He spoke softly as he turned back towards the king. If anyone ever wanted this general's attention, it was like they'd have to pry him from that old man first--everyone knew this. This is why his dates never went far... He might just be at the party because he was expected to be and he could drink. He had a place here and he wasn't too crazy when he drunk.

"Of course! I told the world, son. Now please, go mingle. If you're really shy, Lord Leofwyn knows everyone here, he could take you about," The king smiled. "And you can get to known Leofwyn as well since when I'm long gone I expect you to still have him!"

"Oh, King Aliahan I'm sure he doesn't want an old man like me wearing him down!" Leofwyn smiled slightly. This sounded more like a babysitting job to that general.

"Nonsense! You're plenty young."

"Ahh, it's really the Prince's decision." Leofwyn wasn't a wingman! Nor was he a babysitter, but he could never say no to the king right flat out. He knew what he was trying to do. There was many reasons to pair the two up, at least for the beginning of the night.

Ikami-San

Old 02-01-2012, 04:17 AM

Nicolai looked around the room, and blinked a few times. "Although I am quite honored that these many people were interested in my appearance here." He was the only son of a King in a ever growing country, so it made sense to him that people would want to see who would replace his father. The prince snapped his head back to his father and Leowyn when he heard if offer Leowyn to spend time with him. He couldn't think of a better idea.

The warrior was Nicolai's idol, and now he could actually spend time with him. His face lit up, and he grinned. "I personally don't mind at all Father. Do you mind Lord Leowyn?I would love to hear one of your war stories again." Nicolai beamed as he attempted to keep his princely composure, and not bounce around like a child. It would embarrass not only him, and his father, but the nation as well. It would also prove to others that Nicolai wasn't a man yet, and unfit to become ruler. He wanted to become a knight, and be like the older man when he was a child. Those dreams couldn't never come to since his place was here watching his father become king, however the King did let his son take sword fighting up along with the rest of his studies, which seemed to appease him for most of his childhood.

Erdrick
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2012, 04:28 PM

((Sorry for the delay. :( ))

Of course the kid wanted Leofwyn to accompany him and the king was quite pleased as well. Leofwyn had actual no say in this, though there was the ilusion he held power but in reality the king's rule was that he wanted the warrior to watch the prince, and so that will be. He had the responsibility of introducing the prince and protecting him. Also the king really hoped Nicolai would keep Leofwyn as war general and keep him as close to the royal court as he did.

"No, I don't mind at all," Leofwyn smiled and spoke.

"Silverstreet, take a drink before you go!" The king chuckled. Even his honor knew Leofwyn liked to drink. He didn't know however the warrior didn't like kids. But this was okay, Leofwyn had to think the prince wasn't a kid anymore. He was soon to be king and that meant much more time with Leofwyn. The warrior did drink before standing up and turning towards the boy--man!

"Shall we go?"

Ikami-San

Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 AM

The prince nodded his head, and smiled. "Yes, sir." He said as he started to walk into the crowd of people. He wanted to hear one of Leofwyn's stories. War, according to most, wasn't a very nice thing, but he didn't really care. Nicolai wanted to hear one of his idol's war stories, he wanted to hear one when he was a kid, but his father wouldn't allow him to hear such a thing.

People in the gathering watched the prince, some couldn't believe that he looked just like his father. The younger girls at the party stopped walking and stared at him before giggling to themselves. Nicolai could feel their eyes on him, but he made it seem like he was completely unaware.

Erdrick
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-11-2012, 03:56 AM

Leofwyn wasn't interesting in telling the kid any war stories, to tell the truth. He had told them time and time again, perhaps not to the Prince but to many other at the King's request. Also this party wasn't about him, it was for the Prince! Nicolai should be the center of attention. He scanned the area looking at all the people looking at the prince. It was time to start introductions.

"Well Prince Nicolai, let's start being social," He smiled a little and directed the boy towards a group of people. There were a few younger girls alongside a much older man among the first group Leofwyn directed him to. "This is King Romaly and his daughters." His hint couldn't be any more subtle...