NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2011, 07:28 PM

He lets out a long breath as he finishes wiping down a table and wipes the sweat from his face on the back of his hand. His stomach grumbles loudly, normally he would have made himself breakfast after he got up but this is a new house and master he still had a lot to learn about what he was and wasnt allowed to do.

Finished with this room he looked around making sure he got everything he moved onto the garden room. He smiled when he at the sun filled room and unbuttoned a few buttons of his jacket, the heat from the sun had already made it feel easily 50 degrees warmer in here. He wiped a few strands of sweat that ran from his hair line down the side of his face. He couldnt help himself he had to take him jacket off. He neatly laid his jacket over a chair and got to work.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 02:56 PM

She watched as he took off his jacket. This was his last room this morning. The fact that he worked while he was hungry reminded her that she did not give him the permission to eat when he likes all morning until dinner. She walked to him and lightly touched his back " Jacob... you sound hungry. You did a great job. Let us eat now. " She said with a hushed tone of voice

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:45 AM

He starts to object so he can finish his work but his grumbling hallow stomach makes him stop. He stands brushing his hands off and starts to grab his jacket as he follows her into the dinning room but stops himself not wanting to dirty his jacket. "I think I should clean up first Miss Anya."

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2011, 07:52 PM

Anya took the jacket away " That will be a good thing to do. Go ahead and wash." She said holding his jacket. " I will wait in the dining room for you... Do you like coffee?" She said beginning to walk away

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 04:48 AM

He looks at her. "I dont know what coffee is..." he said and after a minute he goes off to clean up.

A few minutes later he makes his way to the dining room. He takes his jacket from the chair it was hanging on and puts it back on before sitting down to eat.

OOC: sorry it took so long for me to reply. I just started a new job and its been crazy this week. I hope you still want to continue this rp.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 05:16 PM

She nods and allows him to walk off to wash up. She goes into the dining room and has a seat. By the time Less walked in she had served him a cup off the black bitter drink. Near it was fresh cream and cane sugar to sweeten it. " The coffee alone may be bitter to you. But it is very delicious. You may pour cream and sugar to make it taste better."

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 06:14 PM

He nods at her and sniffs at the drink. He helps himself to several large spoon fulls of sugar and then pours enough cream into the cup to fill the cup making his cup of coffee more milk then coffee. He takes a sip.and instantly starts choking on the over sweetened drink. "You drink this on purpose?" he asks, his face turning beat red as he continues to cough.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 08:19 PM

She watches him and laughed. She had the kitchen help get him a new cup. " Not that sweet Jacob...Here let me" She said getting up and getting a bit close to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and poured he coffee two sugar cubes and only a bit of cream to make it the color of wood " Now try this better. It should not taste like sugar" She said softly.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 09:10 PM

He watched her prepare his coffee and then tried a small sip expecting to cough again. Surprised how good it was he smiles at her and has some more. "This is coffee?" he says putting it down.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 11:17 PM

" Yes It is...Like how it warms you and makes you feel... awake" She said with a smile not yet moving.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 01:45 AM

"Its good." he says looking over at her smiling. "You have this everyday?"

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 01:51 AM

" Yes I do. Each morning with breakfast" She said as an array of bacon egg, sausages, pancakes and all other type of things came for them to eat

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 02:23 AM

He couldnt help starring at all the tasty serving plates of food that were being set on the table and even started to drool a little as his empty stomach grumbled again. He hands twitched he wanted so much to fill his plate and start stuffing his mouth but something told him that Anya probably wouldnt like that.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 02:37 AM

Anya had the maid give him a bit off of each plate to taste. Then more coffee; She went to sit and had her plate filled with a single pancake and a fruit salad. " Enjoy" She said beginning to eat

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 03:00 AM

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and watched her for a few minutes before looking down at the mouth watering food on his plate and quickly cleaned it.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 11:04 AM

"Would you like some more?" She said laughing " It looks like I will have to teach you how to pace your eating so that your food last longer" She said " But no matter. I will show you later. After that...I'll pray for you" She said serving him more.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2011, 04:33 PM

He holds his plate out as she serves him more food. "Pray for me?" he asks puzzled. "What is that?" he asks putting his plate down and eats more.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2011, 01:47 AM

Now was when she was shocked " Oh my..." She said thinking. " You stay and eat the last of your breakfast while I go to make some arrangements to teach you how to pray.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2011, 02:39 AM

He frowns watching her leave and then finishes eating. She hadnt returned before he finished. Not wanting to get in trouble he returned to his work in the garden room.

His jacket hung over the bench Anya had sat on when they were in here yesterday. He had just removed the light weight tshirt he wore under it. The sum beating in through the glass made it feel like an oven in here and Less was dripping with sweat it was almost to much. He tied his tshirt over his head as a kind of hat which helped to protect him from the direct raise of the sun.

OOC: it looks like youre avy is wearing fangs. is that a wearable item?

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2011, 10:50 PM

After sending out a few notes to high People; Anya went to her office and collected some pictures and an extra rosary. She smiled and played with her hair a bit as she walked out to look for Less. She found him shirtless and working very good...but " Place on you shirt. If you are hot you may take a beak and drink ice water. But In this house you will were your shirt." She said calmly. Nothing angry in her tone...She took the shirt off his head and placed the rosary around his neck...Touching his chest gently.

ooc Yes it is

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 02:42 AM

He sighed disappointed. As nice as she was Anya had a lot more rules then he was used to. He takes his shirt from her and puts it back on. "Yes miss Anya." he says looking at the necklace. "You give me jewelry?" he asks looking back at her.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 02:54 AM

" In my country We put this on for our faith in our god..." She said holding it to his heart and standing close " He is the spirit that keeps us alive. Our father in the heavens. Prayer is us confessing our sins...our fears...and ask for what we need to make our lives happy..." She said fixing his collar " praying relives you form doubt and pain if you believe"

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 03:19 AM

He looks at her considering what shes saying and then looks down at the sting of beads around his neck. After a minute he shakes his head and pulls the necklace off. "Please Miss Anya Im just a simple slave. I'm here to do as you order but such things are above me. Your god doesnt have room or time for someone like me." he says placing the beads back in her hand. "I should return to work now misses." he says bowing his head to her and then kneels down to continue working.

TainaRouge
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2011, 02:46 PM

She placed her hands on her hips. " well then....Slave" She said her Spanish accent deeper then before " Come here... answer me this...Do you bleed? Do you feel lonely? abandoned at times? Feel like you have many questions to ask? If you do...He is not above you. This is not for class....Humans are all equal in his eyes Jacob..you are his child just like I am...He love you like he loves me" She said holding the beads out

((sorry if you don't go for this religion...I just thought it will go well for her being from Spain an all...no disrespect )

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-18-2011, 05:10 AM

He stops what hes doing and stands to look at her like she orders him to. He bows his head once shes finished and looks down at his feet. "Forgive me misses Im just a simple slave I didnt mean to upset you..." he mumbles and takes the beads back.

OOC: :) no prob