Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-25-2015, 03:52 AM

Dream's sudden words cause him to scratch his vase, his hand trembled from the simple confessing words. The metal pencil fell onto the table then to the floor. They sold her horses and canceled her schooling? Why, was it because of the Duke? Did he really want to control her that much? Frost just closed his eyes, her words playing around in his head. His heart felt like it was going to explode with both happiness and sadness. "Then lets stay here. Let's stay together here." Frost opened his eyes and looked softly at his Dream. "Yesterday, the reason I conjured such a fierce storm. Is because I feel the same way. My heart was breaking from losing you, my Dream." He hoped he wasn't sleeping, that Dream really said those words. He confessed softly. He looked at the large scratch in the vase, it would be easy to blend into the art as if it was made on purpose.

Frost just shook his friend lightly. She was just as important as a friend as she consider him to be. "Don't thank me for something that we both have." He told her softly smiling. "As for your horses. I have enough money I made on my own to buy you one and I'll sell more of my Art to help pay your way through school." His boyish smile came back to his face. He would do everything in his power for her dreams to be fulfilled.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-27-2015, 07:39 PM

Dream looked up as she heard the metal pencil fall to the table then to the ground. She was a little worried knowing this wasn't like Frost. She was a little worried as she watched him. However her fear soon faded as she heard what he had to say. Dream smiled as she laughed truly happy as she always was with him. However she frowned thinking of him wasting his money on her. She shook her head in disagreement of kindness." It's ok I can work my way through the rest of my schooling. You forget I am sought after by name already. Besides I have a few friends in the village who would let me work with their horses. I don't wish to be a burden for you. You should save your money and work on your art. " She said as she tried not to think about the Duke. "Can we really stay here? I don't believe our parents will just give up on us. They have deep pockets and we have responsibilities." She said as she looked down for a moment trying not to think to hard on it.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-27-2015, 09:17 PM

A soft sigh escaped his lips listening to his friend. He turned his attention back to his vase. She would never be a burden, never to him. If Dream wanted to do it herself however he would support her the best he could, even if he had to sneak her the money. He closed his eyes as she mentioned their parents. They wouldn't let them live in peace. "Responsibilities. Winter and keeping the kingdom lush for spring and summer, I can do that anywhere." He spoke softly. That was the only reason why his family become highly regarded in the kingdom, though they made the villages pay a fee every time the needed the snow. Being the only one in the family with the wheather power however made it hard from him to achieve his freedom, that and being the only child. "Becoming my father that I won't do. I don't like forcing people to pay for something I can give for free. I don't want to marry a woman I don't love, I don't want a mistress on the side. I rather be homeless and give up my dream just to be free." Frost just took a deep breath, before leaning down and picking up the metal pencil. His golden eyes traced it as it twirled in his hands. "I'm being forced more into a contract then a marriage. I give their kingdom good winters so they can grow lush with greens, in return they deepen my parent's pockets and give blood ties to the Royal family of the neighboring kingdom." He just looked at Dream sadly. It wasn't even for him, just to better his parent's situation.

Lady Chello

Old 07-31-2015, 10:30 PM

"I'm sorry Frost. I wish I could stop it. I don't want to lose you. I'd marry you if allowed to. At least so you could get away. You could divorce me once you found someone you truly love." She said knowing he still only saw her as a friend. She looked up as she smiled watching him work. " I will go fix us some food. I will try and not disturb you with your dreamy self." She said with a grin as she stood and walked into the kitchen. She dished up pot pie for each and some pie taking them out to the table. She looked over at Frost smiling at him. " You can do more after you eat! Besides you have pie your favorite." She said as smiled thinking about Frost. " You should stay happy so no more storm arise. That way I don't have to worry about you. " She said knowing that when he was upset his storms sometimes went out of hand. "If your parents needed money they could have asked. You know money isn't a issue for my parents. " She said frowning knowing that neither of their parents would dare ask help from the other.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2015, 03:56 AM

Frost just shook his head softly. "They don't need money. They're just being greedy as ever." He told her plainly. He didn't even address the divorcing comment. If he married his Dream it would because he loved her, not as a scapegoat. He chuckled at her following comment. His dreamy self. He found her more dreamy than he was to a some girls in the village. "You're just trying to make me fat so I'm no longer the dreamy one out of us both. I know your trick woman." He said playfully as he looked at the food. His stomach growled suddenly. Frost didn't realize he was so hungry. "I see you're trick now, you're trying to corrupt me little by little." He told her still in his playful tone. His golden eyes widen slightly hearing her words. He left the hail on his father's manor. He burst out into laughter, he was going to get an earful when he got home. "Oh no! I forgot to turn off the hail! My father is going to be so mad!" He said laughing hard. He had to hold his stomach from the pain. The image of his father angry from the morning and the continually falling hail was just too hilarious.

Lady Chello

Old 08-01-2015, 07:57 AM

Dream just laughed as she heard him. She laughed till she had tears coming from her eyes. She finally was able to stop as she sat up and shook her head as she looked to her own food. She started eating her food as she enjoyed his company. " I hope that you wont get into much trouble. Would you stay here with me for a while. I know we have to go back but we can enjoy a few days here can't we?" She asked honestly wondering if they could escape even for a little while their fates. "Come eat so you can practice more of your art! And how dare you call me WOMAN! That is Ma"am to you SIR!!!!! We have to get you in line before your lady comes." She said as she grinned at him. " I wish we could just make them hate us so we can be left alone."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2015, 05:46 PM

Frost just nodded, he could stay here for a few days with her at least. "Then let us stay here for a few days then." They did pool their allowances together to buy the land so no one was allowed on it. Although he would have to leave for a little to stop the hail. His father's face still amused him. He playfully saluted her. "Yes Ma'am sir." He just smiled silly as he spoke. He personally didn't care if he got into trouble. He always was with his father, nothing would be different. He just smiled widely and chuckled playfully. "Oh my, you seem to be reading my mind." He playfully patted the table. "Let's make a deal. First one to chase off their betrothal gets anyone thing they want from the other, loser has no choice in the matter; deal?" He asked her curiously if she was willing to play the game. He love betting with her. It was some of the best times they had, well in his view.

Lady Chello

Old 08-19-2015, 11:46 PM

Dream looked at Frost as she heard him. She stared at him for a moment before bursting into laughter. She recovered from her outburst as she looked at him just grinning. " So this is the game you wish to play with me? Fine I'll accept on the condition that we have to do each others betrothed it would be a little more fun. Besides I think you might work a little harder. " She said in a flirty tone as she gave him a devilish grin of her own before taking a sip of her hot chocolate. She let the grin fade knowing that soon enough they would have to go back. She thought about what little she knew of her own betrothed. "I wonder if I should visit the local tavern. I'm sure some of the maidens there could give me a few lessons and where to get some of their clothing. I'm sure that would royally offend the Duke. " She said as she closed her eyes thinking of herself in such revealing clothes. Honestly they only person who she had ever been near exposed with was Frost. She didn't want anyone else looking at her. However it was easy to see he was just playing with her. But maybe out of this game she would gain her freedom even if she never gained Frost.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-30-2015, 09:54 PM

Frost just smirked at his friend, that was a better challenge. "Deal. You have a bit of a challenge with the Troll lady as well." He chuckled, he knew for sure she was loyal to her family and won't give up easily. At least from what he remembered. "Just be yourself, I'm sure that will scare him." Frost just busted out laughing at his own words. He was just picking with her, in all reality he loved everything about her; especially her flaws. He clapped his hands together, igniting a spark that sent out little crystals of ice. They just floated around in the air. He prefered it cold, he just smiled at his friend teasingly. "Might want to dress warmer though. Running noses aren't very attracted in a woman." He said laughing. He drank some of his hot hot coco. He really needed to turn of the hail but he was taking his sweet time.

Lady Chello

Old 08-30-2015, 10:47 PM

Dream peered up at Frost as she shook her head hearing him. " Keep it up and you'll have more issues than you know what to do with. You are talking to the women who can take this house apart down tot he atom with her mind. I mean what would a dreamy guy like yourself do if something happy to that priceless face? I'm sure Troll lady would leave you most defiantly then. I mean that is the only thing you have going for you." She said as she grinned at him. She was playing with him but had no intentions of letting him get the better of her. " Besides no women likes a man with a untidy room. Oh my, who's to say how any women would react if rats, and crotches started living in your room. " She said as sweetly as she could and smiled at him. She was gifted with animals and could find numerous pest to keep Frost in trouble with if he pushed her. "Now enough of this it's time to eat. You can torture me later." She said as she smiled and laughed a little before helping Mightus with his own food so the small dragon could eat it.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-31-2015, 04:57 AM

- Time Skip. -

The days at the clubhouse would have been more enjoyable if Frost didn't feel the pressure increase as the day grew closer. The day the Troll lady would arrive. He wished he could just stay with his Dream there and live a life with her but that would most likely never happen. They were just friends and probably always be just that. He sat on a cloud high in the sky. He poked the one near the cloud he was sitting on with his staff. Small flakes fell from it, he was forced to add little sprinkles here and there for the lakes to stay filled today. He had the goal set and was determined to set Dream free even if he couldn't be free with her, he could at least help with her freedom. He saw a carriage making its way to his family manor, it had to be the Troll lady. His family estate was still covered in a large amount of snow from his storm he conjured last week upon hearing the horrible news. He would keep it that way, until his last breath. He stood up and hopped from cloud to cloud, twirling his staff skillfully. He was summoning more clouds to add a heavier snowfall for the lakes. He stopped in the middle and stomped his foot, forcing a large amount of snow to fall straight into the main lake.

The blond woman came from the carriage. She hugged herself, she was expecting warmer weather. Was this from her betrothal? She looked around the yard of the estate. It was breathtaking in the snow even if she hated the cold. She curtsied when she met with her future mother and father in law. They began to explain why the estate was covered in snow and why Merlin wasn't there to greet her himself. She just politely held the conversation with them. She didn't mind waiting for her betrothal. She wasn't really looking forward to being with him, she hoped he changed from the prankster she had met as a child. His parents never really answered that question, in fact they tried to change the subject every time which meant he still played pranks.

Lady Chello

Old 08-31-2015, 06:54 AM

Duke Orion Leo Celestial carriage hurried through the country side as he made his way to his betrothed dwellings. He was pristine and very impressed with the time he was making. He liked for everything to be on time. He honestly wasn't sure what to make of his betrothed. She was younger than he would have liked he wasn't sure if it was going to be a issue or not. He let out a breath as he peered out one of his windows. His eyes widen as he saw Snow falling in a lake. He was more surprised as he pass another estate. He looked as he saw a beautiful young women step out of a carriage herself. She looked very well polished and a true lady. He wished he could say the same about his betrothed to be. He sat back in his seat as he passed the estate. Soon enough he reached his destination.

He was greeted by his betrothed parents as he bowed to each and greeted the accordingly. He was surprised when staff came out and began unpacking his things. He was lead into the house where he found a beautiful red haired girl waiting for him. She was dressed in a beautiful black and white dress that seemed to fit her nicely. However he could see in her eyes she was not pleased about this in any form. He could tell by the way her parents where acting they where expecting the girl to lash out at any moment. However he found she contained her emotions rather well and acted more like a lady than even he expected her to. Maybe there was hope for this one.

Dream kept her clam as she dressed in the dress her parents had gotten for her. She would play their game for now. Her parents where already walking around eggshells around her. She would get to know the man first before she wrote him off. However she wasn't going to change nor was she going to marry him because someone told her she had to. Her heart belonged to Frost and always would. Dream kept her calm as she watched Orion appeared. She wasn't really impressed wit him. He was handsome she would give him that. But when she looked in his eyes his heart his soul it was boring. There was no loving coming from it. No passion nothing that she knew and recognized. He reminded her of some of the big cats who had been tamed. They where powerful but with no passion just broken. She wasn't sure what her parents saw in him. He was not a good fit.

Dream wished she was with Frost at this moment instead of wasting her time with this soulless man. She acted like a lady. However he would never be her man. She would not be his prize. Her parents where fools if they thought she was going to just accept this so easily. They should know by now she was a force of nature when she wanted to be. She had a feeling this engagement was going to be short lived.